Chapter 1

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

 

 ‘I’m sorry, let’s just break up, Krystal,’ Minho said.

Krystal walks to the class room quietly holding the lunch box that she cooked for her boyfriend.

‘Krystal, did you cook it for me?’ Amber .

‘Nae, it’s for you. Eat well,’ she gave the lunch box to Amber.

‘Ya! Krystal, did you got rejected by your boyfriend?’ The sudden interruption of Luna made Krystal freak out. She looked at her and gestured her that there is nothing.

‘WHAT? Is it true, Krystal?’ Amber asked.

‘Tell me the truth? Did he reject you? Huh?’ Luna asked.

‘Yes!’ She said while resting her head on Luna’s shoulder.

‘Why?,’ Luna asked.

‘Somebody send a photograph of me hugging a guy to Minho Oppa but the photo is edited. I did not hug anybody,’ Krystal answered. ‘I know very well who could have done something cheap like that. It must be you, Taemin !’ Krystal thought.

‘Krystal-ah! Is it true that you got rejected? ,’ Taemin barged into the class room. ‘I really feel sad for you,’

‘Taemin-ah, Come here for a minute,’ Krystal glared at him. ‘I have very important thing to talk to you,’ She dragged him out.

‘YA! It must be you! You send those photographs to him, right? ,’ She asked.

‘Good, I didn’t know you’re that smart,’ Taemin . ‘I’ll disturb you till the end of your life,’ he laughed evilly.

‘Why are you doing this to me? ,’ She screamed.

He bent over and touch her face softly ‘because you’re my victim,’ Taemin smirked at her and pinch her left cheek. ‘Gotha go now and wait for my next attack,OK? ,’ he laughed and walk to his class.

          On Monday morning, Krystal went to school a little early. She busy was keeping her things neatly into her locker. Just then someone patted her shoulder from the back. She turns to the back to look at the person. Surprisingly it was her ex-boyfriend who rejected her two days ago. He looks as hand some as always. He smiled to her.

‘Can we be together? ,’ Minho asked. ‘I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have rejected you. It was all because of the photograph and the falls news I get about you. It’s my fault, please forgive me? ,’ Minho explained calmly to Krystal.

‘YES! YES! We can be together! ,’ Krystal cheered in excitement.

‘OK, let’s go for a date tomorrow. I’ll wait for you at the park,’ he smiled in a relief.

‘YES! ,’ she said but for one second she felt like there was somebody watching them from the Chemistry laboratory which is opposite them. But when she looked at it, there was nobody watching her. ‘Can it be Taemin? ,’ she thought.

 

•  HEHE. Is it okay? I really hope you like it.

               .