Chapter 10

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

‘Oh, home sweet home!’ Taemin said as they were nearer to his house. ‘Hyung, stay here tonight.’

‘OK!’ Key smiled.

 

                       Taemin searched for his house key in his bag but he couldn’t find it. He put his hand in and digs inside his pocket but he couldn’t find any key.

 

‘OH ! Where’s the key? Where’s the key? Where’s the key?’ He was panic.

Key looked at him and asked ‘ Wae? Wae? Wae? Why are you calling me?’

‘Ah, hyung! Not you! My house key?!’ he yelled.

Key takes Taemin’s bag and dig inside ‘Ah, I got it!’

‘Oh, it was inside is it?’

‘No, outside.’ Key did his lame face to him.

 

                          A few minutes later, after washing, Taemin walks upstairs and entered to his bedroom. Key was making some coffee for them in the kitchen. As he was waiting for Key, he found his hand phone on his bed, and so he took it and unlocks it. He sat there staring at his hand phone.

 

‘Krystal,’ he said softly, looking at his hand phone wallpaper.

‘You love her, don’t you?’ a voice behind answered, He quickly hid his phone in his pants pocket and turned and saw Key was holding two cups of Coffee.

‘What are you talking about?’ Taemin denied.

‘Don’t you think you’re cheating yourself,’ he said, giving the cup to Taemin. ‘Dating someone you don’t love and keeping Krystal’s photo as your phone wallpaper,’

Taemin did not say anything.

‘You love her,don’t you?’ he asked.

‘She hates me, hyung,’ he said, looking at Key.

‘No, you hate her,’ Key took a sip of his coffee. ‘That’s what she think,’ He set his cup on the table gently. Key waited for Taemin to say something.

‘What do you mean,hyung,’Taemin asked.

‘She thinks you hate her because you play prank on her, you , bully her, and whack her.’ Key said.

Taemin exhaled and lay on the bed. He took out his hand phone and looks at Krystal picture again and thought, ‘I don’t hate you, Krystal.’

 


 

  • Hey guys, I’ll update on the 16th or 17th January. Please wait for me; I have to follow my sister to outstation. I promise I’ll update 2 chapters once I come back. HEHE See ya!