Chapter 17

I Don't hate you, Krystal..
  • How’s the previous chapter? Kind of boring I guess HEHE Sorry, I will improve my skills. Thank you for reading!

 


 

                     Key asked for Taemin’s address but he didn’t ask for him, he wanted to give to Krystal. He thought maybe they can meet each other and solve their problem.

The next day, Key quickly walks into Krystal’s class and called her out during their break time.

‘Wae, Oppa?’ Krystal asked lazily.

‘Take this.’ He gave a piece of paper.

‘What is this?’ she asked.

‘Taemin’s address.’

Her face became sadder, ‘I don’t need them.’ She gave the paper to Key.

‘Listen, if you don’t solve your problem now, you’ll never get the chance again and if you continue like this, everything will end so soon,’ Key said.

‘I told you I don’t need them,’ Krystal said firmly.

 ‘Think properly, if you’d accept his confession that day he wouldn’t have followed his dad to Seoul,’ Key explained. ‘He thought you hate him that why he left.’

‘He told you?’ she asked.

‘No,’ he shook his head. ‘But I know even if he doesn’t tell me.’

She patted his arms and said ‘Thank you for taking of him when I’m not there.’ She turns to walk into her class room. 

‘So that means you’re going to see him?’ Key asked.

She smiled and waves her hand to him then enters the classroom.

‘Aish, at least she can tell me if she’s going to see him or not?’ he mumbled, walked off.

 

                    Krystal locked herself in her room after she came back from the school. She lay down on her bed. She crawled down to take her bag and dig into it as she saw her school bag at the other side. She took out Taemin’s address, her tears dripping slowly on the paper. She rubs her tears when she realized she was crying.

 

 

 

‘I love you.’

 

 

 

Those words Taemin said has been repeating in her brain like a tape recorder.

‘You said you love me... you said you love me, don’t you?’ she muttered. ‘Then why did you leave me? How can you do that?’

 

She kept quite suddenly staring at the address. She hurriedly grabbed her lap top from the table and on it. She typed his address and look for the direction.

‘I have to meet him.’

‘I need to hear his explanation.’

‘This shouldn’t be the ending.’

 

                     Krystal was waiting for Amber to come to her house as she was packing her clothes in her bag. She took all her important stuff and chuck them into her travelling bag just then somebody knocks her room door. She knew it was Amber so she ran and opened the door.

‘What happen? Why did you call me to come over?’ Amber asked as she entered the room.

‘I need you to lie to my parents.’

‘MWO??’ she screamed.

Krystal looked at her innocently.

‘Ah, Why? Why am I supposed to lie to your parents?’ Amber asked, concerned.

‘I’m going to see Taemin,’ she looked at Amber. ‘I can’t go alone and my parents won’t let me to go alone. I need you to come with me,’ she said.

‘And why do you need to see Taemin?’

She kept quiet, not answering her question.

Amber gave up waiting for her answer and asked ‘Where is he now?’

She smiled brightly ‘In Seoul!’

‘MWO??’ she screamed again.

‘That’s so far away from our hometown!’

‘It takes 4 hours from Daegu to Seoul.’ She replied.

‘I think we need to call Key Oppa.’ Amber suggested.

 

                    On the other side, Taemin’s parents was discussing about something. Taemin don’t know what they were talking about but it bothers him. He walked to his parents and joined them.

‘Taemin-ah, me and your father has come to a decision.’ His mother said.

Taemin nibbles the cookies that he grabbed from the table and asked ‘What is it, Omma?’

‘We think that we want to match make you with our old friends daughter,’ his mother smile to him.

He stared at his parents in shock and expecting his parent’s to say more.

His mother griped his hand and said ‘She is a very nice girl, darling. You’ll like her so much.’

‘Aniyo, Omma.’ He said. ‘I don’t think this is right.’

‘Why?’ his father interrupted.

‘Because… because,’ he could not say that he still loves Krystal because his parents would asked she likes him or not and he knows that Krystal is so far away now.

His father adjusted his glasses even though he didn’t need to and asked. ‘Answer me, Taemin?’

‘Appa, I want to choose my own life partner, this is my life.’

‘I’m your Appa and I know who is right for you,’ he stood up. ‘The conversation is over. I’ve made up my mind,’ he walked off, leaving his wife with Taemin.

‘But Omma, I still had the right to choose my own life partner,’ He said.

‘I understand, darling but right now I can say anything to your father.’ His mother his hair. ‘What if you see the girl first? Then you can tell me you like her or not?’

He put his head down and thinks then he looked at his mother and said ‘OK!’

His mother smiled to him.

‘But if I don’t like her, you cannot force me to marry her or anything, okay?’

His mother nodded at him as he looked at his mother with a firm decision. She hugged him and said ‘We’ll see the girl tomorrow,’ she his hair again, and walked off.

He sat there alone, feeling so helpless.

‘Should I tell Key hyung about this? No, I shouldn’t. He must be tired coming back from school.’

 


HEHE What do you think? Will Taemin see the girl? Will he like her? or Will Krystal stop it or? what will happen, just wait guys. I'm working on the next chapter! LOVE YOU GUYS WHO HAS BEEN FOLLOWING UP WITH THE STORY! THANK YOU!