Chapter 12

I Don't hate you, Krystal..

                             Krystal was already in the school. She followed Taemin everywhere he goes. She thought he might use the same way again to see the posters. This time she was standing in a different place where she can see better than the other side but unfortunately he did not look or do anything to the posters and just walk off.

 

‘Oh I'm so curious yea, I'm so curious yea, Oh I'm so curious yea,  I’m so curious yea.’ Someone was singing at the back of her, she turned and saw Amber and Key standing.

‘Are you trying to be Sherlock?’ Key asked.

‘No, I’m trying to be Naega saranghan S.P.Y,’ she started singing.

Key and Amber laughed at her.

‘Ya, stop laughing!’ Krystal said.

‘Anyway, how are you? Sorry, I was busy yesterday so I couldn’t meet you,’ Key said.

‘Yeah, I’m fine,’ she smiled.

‘Did you talk to Taemin and said thank you or something,’ Key asked.

‘Why should I talk to him?’ Krystal asked.

‘What do you mean? He is the first to fight with that bad guys and help you out but you didn’t even thank him? Huh?’

‘Why should I? He started it first, he pranked me and Minho Oppa hates me.’

‘What do you mean? Is it the day that Minho told he wanted spilt and brought Sulli at the park?’ Key asked.

Krystal nodded.

‘YA! You stupid girl! That was long ago and Taemin didn’t do anything. It wasn’t him. Yes, he wanted pranked you. We plan it together.

Krystal just stared at Key, clueless.

 I fall on you in the park, remember? That was a part of the prank but before he does something Minho said that he wanted to break up with you.

Both Amber and Krystal listen to him silently.

After that you scolded him, right? Taemin went looking for Minho and begged him not to break up with you but they had a condition Taemin cannot talk to you. That’s why he did not bother about you. You get it?

Krystal and Amber was just staring at Key, not saying anything.

‘What?? Am I doing a philosophy class here? Stop staring me! It’s freaking me out!’ Key shouted.

‘Oppa, you should have told me earlier about this!’ She

‘Right, I would but I just knew I couple of days ago when I sleep over at Taemin’s house. He just told me.’

‘What are you going to do now?’  Amber asked curiously.

‘What am I going to do??’ she fell on the floor, feeling so clueless.