Unclear

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By late afternoon, the clear skies were then switched to a gloomy haze. They were still swimming and playing in the sand when it started drizzling. The occasional wind made everyone shiver especially when they were all dripping wet. The feeling of the rain was refreshing but it was too cold against the warm water.

Originally, everyone agreed to stay in the beach ‘till dinner but, before the hardly visible sun could even set, everyone was inside the house, trying to escape the rain outside. Most of them were huddled in the large living room. The windows were closed and the heat brimmed from the fireplace.

Thought outside, it looked gloomy, the people inside the house were pretty good at keeping the mood up.

Eeteuk, Kangin, Hankyung and Heechul were engaged in a conversation.

“What is wrong with you? Sistar’s ‘Ma Boy’ was better”

“I go for ‘To Me’ by Rainbow”

“I still say ‘Pinocchio’ by f(x)”

“I like After School’s ‘Shampoo’”

“Rainbow”

“Sistar”

“After School”

“f(x)”

“AFTER SCHOOL”

“RAINBOW”

“SISTAR”

“Don’t you see? IT’S F(X)”

Unlike the 4 who were debating on girl groups, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Shindong were all sleeping beside each other on the sofa. They were tired from a fun day and the rain outside made a nice metronome in their sleep.

Disturbing the sleep of the 4 with their loud laughs and cheers were Hyo Min, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Donghae. They were having arm-wrestling matches with each other. Eunhyuk was only talking about Yesung’s small hands and before the 4 of them knew it, Eunhyuk and Yesung had their elbows on the table, ready. Hyo Min, who, after only managing to move Donghae’s hand by an inch before losing, decided to be the referee instead.

“Now, start”

Yesung and Eunhyuk were already on their second match. Eunhyuk lost in the first one and demanded for a rematch.

Eunhyuk had an intense face on. Yesung was the exact opposite; absolutely relaxed.

“Kim Yesung! Kim Yesung!” Donghae cheered.

Eunhyuk looked up, “Hey! I thought we were bestfriends!”

“Only if you win” Donghae answered.

 This momentary distraction gave Yesung the chance to slam the back of Eunhyuk’s hand down on the table.

“Face it, Hyukjae” Yesung said, smirking.

Hyo Min, Yesung and Donghae were all smiling and laughing at Eunhyuk, who was obviously disgraced.

Eunhyuk, with the intention of gaining his pride back, gestured Donghae towards the table. “Lee Donghae! It’s your turn”

While this was the scene on the first floor, Siwon was taking a hot shower upstairs.

And as much as some of you might want to know, author says not to delve into the details J

The missing two, Hyun Hee and Kyuhyun, were in the kitchen.

Kyuhyun was getting some food for himself. Hyun Hee, for some unknown reason, was lingering inside the kitchen. As a matter of fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter