Babtol's

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they got there, it said Babtol’s was closed.

Peeking from outside though, inside were the 12 Super Junior members and a hardly visible Hyo Min. Kyuhyun and Hyun Hee walked over to the entrance and the door was immediately opened by Yesung’s mom.

They both greeted her.

The two made their way to the table and greeted them.

“The two of you came together?” Hyo Min asked.

“Yeah”

Hyo Min gave Kyuhyun and Hyun Hee a suspicious look.

Hyun Hee took a seat beside Hyo Min. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, sat next to Ryeowook.

“When did the two of you get so close?” Eeteuk said, taking a sip from his glass.

“Well..”

Then Hyun Hee and Kyuhyun told them. We all get the story. Childhood friends, Hyun Hee left, came back, what happened a couple of days ago and now, we’re here.

After telling their story, they got into all sorts of topics. Talking in between taking bites from the yummy dishes Yesung’s parents served them. Before they knew it, 3 hours passed at Babtol’s.

“So, the private resort, did you get it for us?” Heechul asked, finishing up his plate.

“Did you get it?” Hankyung said.

“Are we going to spend the next few days at the beach?”

“I thought you were never going to ask,” Kyuhyun said, laughing. “I got it of course” He confidently said.

Hyun Hee looked at him as he said this. This guy...Taking credit for everything

She decided to just ignore it and continue eating the food left on her plate.

“With the help of Hyun Hee” Kyuhyun said. Hyun Hee smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter