Me?

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Memories from the previous night still somehow managed to echo through Hyo Min’s head while she was packing for their little outing. However she tried, she could not get it out of her head. When they were on their way home from from Babtol’s from dinner, as much as Hyo Min tried to avoid the subject, Hyun Hee managed to get it out of her.

And so began the reliving of the whole Henry catastrophe inside Hyo Min’s car.

 

“He saw?” Hyun Hee exclaimed. She couldn’t stop laughing in the passenger’s seat.

Hyo Min had just told her about the incident with Henry.

Hyo Min glared at her, “I swear, if you’re not going to stop, I’ll tell you to get off in the middle of the road”

They were in the highway. Hyun Hee took a quick glance at the cars beside them and immediately covered to keep snickers from escaping.

“Have you spoken to him?”

“No” Hyo Min quickly answered. “As of now, that would be the stupidest thing to do”

“Why? It’s not like he’s assuming anything, right?”

“You know guys,” Hyo Min said, rolling her eyes. She held onto the steering wheel and sighed. “Forget that. There’s something way more interesting. What’s up with you and Kyuhyun?”

Hyun Hee wasn’t looking at Hyo Min but, by a side-glance, she could still make out a teasing smile on her face.

“What about me and Kyuhyun?”

“Come on” Hyo Min said in an ‘Are you blind?’ tone. “The two of you are like a romance waiting to happen”

“Ew” Hyun Hee said, making a face. “It’s gonna have to keep on waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And waiting ‘cause it’s never gonna happen”

“You say that now but what about----“

“Stop. Just drive”

“What’s the problem with that, anyway? He’s single. You’re single. Besides the fact that his fans might just,” Hyo Min paused to look at Hyun Hee. “And I repeat might just try and kill you, the two of you are fine for each other”

Hyun Hee scoffed.  “That’s exactly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter