Oh the beach

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re here”

Hyun Hee expected Hyo Min to have a huge reaction, considering the fact that all she could hear from her for the past hour was, ‘Are we there yet?’ but instead, Hyo Min was fast asleep; leaning on the window of Hyun Hee’s car, arms square on her chest, mouth hanging open. She was also the one going on and on about the vacation for the past 2 days.

The two black vans stopped behind the white Beetle. Drawing her key from the ignition, Hyun Hee went outside her car. Immediately, her nostrils were filled with the salty air the beach gave out. Only a few steps from the pavement where she stood would be soft sand.

Finally arousing from her sleep, Hyo Min stepped out and stood beside Hyun Hee. “Wow” she muttered. “You impress me, new girl”

Hyun Hee smiled.

Suddenly, Hyun Hee felt an arm around her.

“The sea. The sea. Oh the sea” Heechul dramatically said. “Thanks again Hyun Hee”

Heechul smiled at her.

 If I was a fan girl, I’d probably be screaming out of my wits right now

“No problem” She answered, smiling back.

She was getting used to Heechul’s antics.

One by one, the others boys got out of their cars. Momentarily, the two girls thought they disappeared in the background once they did. The sunglasses they wore looked almost like they were endorsing something. Scratch that, whatever they wore made them stand out. They were idols; the good looks came with it. Even then, the beauty of the beach took away some of their spotlight.

Hyo Min went to the trunk of the car to get her things. Hyun Hee still stood there, taking in the scent and sight of the sea.

Again, Hyun Hee felt an arm around her but unlike the first time, the feeling was more protective.

“What?” Hyun Hee said, turning towards Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun only smiled at her.

“What?”

Kyuhyun smiled again. He nodded once then withdrew. Without a word, he turned his back and followed the members who were already on their way to the house that stood uphill.

It’s never easy to figure you out anyway so, why bother

 

“Pick your rooms” Hyun Hee said, standing at the entrance of the house they were to stay at for the next 5 days. This 2-storey house, just like the beach, was all owned by her grandparen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter