A Feast

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late afternoon came and pretty soon, it was time to go home. The celebration with the company ended but in GungJang residences, the real fete was just about to begin.

Hyomin faced the clock on the wall.

6:30

She brought his gaze to the person beside her; they were sitting on the floor of Hyomin’s living room. He promised he would help her pick out the gift and now they were just about finished wrapping it.

“She’d like it right?”Hyomin asked, staring at the embellished pink box.

“You know her so well. Of course she would” Henry answered, flashing her the eye-smile, she simply could not resist.

Hyomin blushed.

“How could I not believe that?” she said, pinching his nose playfully. “Come on, let’s go”

He got up first. Hyomin held up her hands and Henry reached out so she could stand.

Something as simple as that still sent a million fluttering butterflies to her stomach.

They exited the apartment and closed the door behind them.

The way to Hyun Hee’s could be covered in five quick steps; that was how near they were to each other.

Clutching her gift in one hand, Hyomin knocked.

“Just a sec”

Hyun Hee opened the door, not at all surprised to find the two together.

“Happy Birthday!” Hyomin said, pushing the pink box towards Hyun Hee’s face a little too enthusiastically.

She took Hyomin’s gift, thanked her then hugged her.

Henry laughed, “Happy Birthday, Hyun Hee”

“Thank you” Hyun Hee said, with a smile, as she gestured them both to come in.

They proceeded towards the living room, “You two are actually a little early. Go ahead and make yourselves comfortable. I’ll just go get ready”

Leaving the two alone, Hyun Hee went inside her bed room.

Henry took a seat on the sofa, with Hyomin nestled close to him.

“Don’t the other guys ever wonder where you are?”

Since they returned from their long stay in Taiwan, Henry had been making regular visits.

“I’m the type that disappears a lot, so I don’t really think they mind”

“And Heechul?”

“Suspects nothing” Henry answered, putting an arm around her shoulders.

Just the kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter