Hearty Conversation

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if they have been deprived for so long, the SJ members hurried to the direction of the dishes laid out. In a flash, the first bucket of chicken was emptied of its contents. Within a brief second, half of the pizza disintegrated. In a quick grapple of hands, the pile of cheeseburgers diminished to a great extent. This was the same for the pasta, the sushi and the cupcakes; not one dish remained untouched.

After making sure their plates were full, they all settled themselves in the living room.

Their hearty meal was accompanied by some hearty conversation.

The topic of girlfriends and boyfriends could, in no way at all, be avoided.

“You met each other in high school? That’s so sweet” Hyun Hee gushed, watching Kibum entwine his fingers with Ji Yeon’s.

“Min, I didn’t know you had a girlfriend” Hyomin remarked, taking a bite off her slice of pizza. From the side, Henry observed her, wishing he was closer. They were two seats apart; ironically, Heechul and Mae Rin were the ones who occupied the space between them.

Sungmin chuckled, “I’m a man full of surprises”

Beside him, Eun Shin laughed. Sungmin poked her lightly, “Hey, it’s not funny”

Eun Shin pinched his soft cheeks, “Of course not”

Hyun Hee watched the couples. Sometimes she wondered what the fans would think if they found out their precious oppas were happily committed.

She faced her friend, “Hyomin, what about you and H—“

Hyomin a whole slice of pizza in Hyun Hee’s mouth before she could finish.

“Why did you do that?!” Hyun Hee said, close to choking; she downed a glass of water.

“There’s all this delicious food around you, Hyun Hee, and you’re spending your time talking instead of eating” she answered, smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter