Kim Heechul who? Super what?

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giving her new living room a final polish, she looked at herself in the mirror and prepared to go down to the coffee shop nearby.

She locked the door behind her and hurried as the elevator doors were about to close. Seeing Hyun Hee, the girl inside held them open for her.

“Thanks” Hyun Hee said as she went in. She gave her a grateful smile and the girl smiled back.

“You’re new here, right?” the girl asked after a while.

Hyun Hee turned to her, “Yes, I am”

“I’m Hyo Min, by the way” the girl said, offering her hand.

“I’m Hyun Hee” Hyun Hee said, taking it.

“Where are you headed, Hyun Hee?” Hyo Min asked, giving Hyun Hee a friendly smile.

“The coffee shop nearby”

“I’m on my way there, too” Hyo Min said. “Do you wanna share a table?”

“Sure” Hyun Hee answered without hesitation. Hyo Min seemed nice; it was time she made friends in Korea.

By the time they were on the ground floor, Hyo Min and Hyun Hee seemed so close already. In a span of 7 floors, they managed to talk about so many things.Their conversation continued at the coffee shop; Hyo Min was eager to share and Hyun Hee was just as willing.

“So, you came all the way from America? I’ve always wanted to go” Hyo Min said, putting her latte on the table after taking a sip. “What did you do there?”

“College”

“4 years in America? Then, there must be a cute, blonde boyfriend in the picture”

Hyun Hee looked back at the wide grin Hyo Min was shooting her, “There’s none,” she answered, chuckling.

“A brunette?”

“Mhm” Hyun Hee said, shaking her head.

“Red head?” Hyo Min suggested.

“I was way too busy with school to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter