Things are always in motion

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After making a little detour at a bakeshop, where as Hyo Min described, ‘the cakes were to die for’, they were on their way to, as Hyo Min also said, the SuJu dorm. As soon as they were in Hyo Min’s car, Hyun Hee couldn’t do anything but go by her whim.

“I still can’t believe you don’t know Super Junior”

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about” Hyun Hee answered.

“Here,” With one hand on the wheel and one hand reaching for the CD in the glove compartment; she plugged it inside the stereo and pressed play.

Super Junior’s famous track, ‘Sorry Sorry’ filled the car. Hyo Min looked at Hyun Hee, “Do you recognize?”

Still ever-so oblivious, Hyun Hee shook her head.

“You will soon enough” Hyo Min said, revving up the engine.

A few minutes later, the little blue car stopped in front of a tall building. The two went in through a revolving door; Hyo Min pulling Hyun Hee close by while carrying the cake in her other hand.

“Good Afternoon” the man in the lobby greeted them as they entered.

“Good Afternoon” Hyo Min and Hyun Hee said in unison.

“What---“

“12thfloor” Hyo Min cut him off, knowing the drill. She and Hyun Hee made their way to the elevator. As the doors closed, Hyo Min gave Hyun Hee an ecstatic smile. “I can’t wait for you to meet them. Aren’t you excited?”

“I don’t really know what to be excited about”

Hyo Min laid a hand on Hyun Hee’s shoulder, “I’m so glad you’re not one of those fan girls. Ever since I moved to Seoul, I’ve had to deal with a lot of them. Screaming, crying: it’s crazy.”

“Are..Are they----I mean, is Super Junior really that big?” Hyun Hee asked, picturing it in her head.

“Huge”

“I guess I have been losing touch of Korea these past few years”

Suddenly, the elevator doors opened, startling both Hyo Min and Hyun Hee. A tall guy in a hoodie  walked in----actually, more like danced in. He was listening to his Ipod, engaged in the song. Hyun Hee was impressed at his pop and lock skills.

“Oh Hyo Min, what are you doing here?” the guy said, noticing the two. He took off his earphones and showed his gummy smile.

“Heechul asked me to bring him cake”

“Again?” the guy asked.

“Yes” Hyo Min answered.

Eunhyuk looked at the girl with the long hair who stood beside Heechul’s sister. “Hyo Min, who’s your friend?”

“Eunhyuk, this is Hyun Hee” Hyo Min said, speaking for her quiet friend. Hyun Hee waved at Eunhyuk and smiled.

“I don’t believe I’ve seen you here before Hyun Hee. I’m Lee Hyukjae, Korea’s dancing machine” Eunhyuk said, doing the moonwalk in front of Hyun Hee.

Hyun Hee laughed, “I could see that”

Not long after that, the elevator doors opened to the 12thfloor. The three got off, not hearing anything at first. Suddenly, a high and almost witch-like laughter rang out. Hyun Hee was startled. Hyo Min and Eunhyuk continued walking as if they heard nothing. For a moment, it stopped but, after a while, they heard it again.

“What was that?” Hyun hee said, stopping the both of them.

“Eeteuk” Eunhyuk answered, chuckling. “O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter