Pink Sky

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun dipped lower into the city as the two vans pulled over at the front of the tall building. The glass windows glistened with the peeking rays of the disappearing sun.

The blue Volkswagen Beetle tailed behind and came to a halt just as the two cars did. While Hyun Hee chose to stay inside, Hyomin came out, taking in the scene of the city lights growing brighter as each moment passed.

It was a miracle that there were no prowling photographers or persistent fans dwelling in the area. The simple serenity of the circumstances kept them all at peace.

“See you guys soon” Hyomin said. She smiled at the boys as they dislodged themselves, and their belongings, out of the van.

“See you, sister” Heechul replied, the weariness evident in his voice. He walked over to Hyomin and leaned to plant a kiss on her forehead.

The Kim siblings never parted ways without their customary gestures.

Hyomin fist bumped her ‘other older siblings’, styles varying, as each one passed. Hyun Hee laughed, watching it take place from where she sat.

With the rite of au revoir-ing in conclusion, Hyo Min turned her back to leave.

She stopped, surprised by the feeling of the hand that restrained her.

Facing him, the pink tint of the sky brushed over her cheeks.

His hand remained on her shoulder as he grinned at her. His sleepy eyes made him more charming than he already was; a proof to the human quality of the perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter