Restless

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry. I forgot something”

Both Kyuhyun and Hyun Hee were startled as Ryeowook appeared at a close range. He walked over to the place where he sat before. He seemed to be looking for something.

 “I was afraid the fire was off, good thing it isn’t. I lost my bracelet around here somewhere“

He was perched on the sand, his hands searching for a silver chain. His tone of voice said so that he didn’t see what happened between the two.

Hyun Hee stood up, “I’ll go first. Good night”

Without another word, she nodded. She almost stumbled as she turned her back away from the two. Almost mechanically, she walked towards the house. She was afraid her chest was going to give way any moment. Her heart was beating in relief and anxiety at the same time.

“What’s up with Hyun Hee? She didn’t even do her job” Ryeowook said, looking at the fire. “Come and help me turn the flame off then”

Kyuhyun wasn’t listening.

His eyes tailed the figure going further away from him. He watched as she grew fainter and fainter then disappeared into the distance.

 

 

Why? Why did you do that?

These words rang through Hyun Hee’s head louder than a drum as she lay in bed unable to sleep. What’s worse was that it rang through her head over and over and over again. She shifted on her bed from time to time. Her roommate, Hyomin, was sound asleep. She felt like she was the only one awake in the whole house. She probably was.

Unless, that one person was doing the same.

Why did you do that?

Hyun Hee once more changed her position and brought her blanket closer. Last time she checked, it was only 1 am but now, as she peered over the clock on the bedside table, almost 2 hours have passed. 2:50

It’s just a kiss, right? Just a kiss. And it’s Kyuhyun anyway. This shouldn’t be a big deal

Hyun Hee raised her sheets up to her head and muffled a groan using her pillow.

It’s Kyuhyun. That’s why it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter