At Mochi's

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyo Min sat down on the table and waited for Hyun Hee to get their order. The two girls have been inseperable for the past few days. In a week, they’ve already visited and shopped in half of the malls in Seoul, ate in most of the famous restaurants and got lost thrice trying to find a playground Hyun Hee wanted to go to. They alternate from using Hyun Hee’s car to Hyo Min’s whenever they go out.

Today, they were at ‘Mochi’s’, the coffee shop near the apartment. Hyun Hee sat down with their order just as Hyo Min beat her score at ‘Fruit Ninja’.

“Ooohh...Chocolate cake” Hyo Min said, closing the game and putting her phone down on the table. She grabbed a fork and started eating.

Hyun Hee picked up her ice cream from the table. She chuckled catching a glimpse of the screensaver of Hyo Min’s phone; a cute guy in a cap looked back at her.

“And who’s this?” Hyun Hee said, taking Hyo Min’s phone and mimicking the guy’s expression.

Hyo Min dropped her fork on the table and grabbed her phone from Hyun Hee’s hand. Nobody knew she had a crush on him. Not her friends. Not the members, not her brother. Especially not them. She just never really felt comfortable with people knowing who she liked. “No one”

“Hmmm” Hyun Hee nodded her head. “Alright, no one”

Hyo Min tucked her phone safely inside her pocket and went back to eating her chocolate cake. Hyun Hee also went back to eating her ice cream but, would throw teasing glances at Hyo Min from time to time. Hyo M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter