Practice

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Hey Kangin”

“Hi Hyomin,” Kangin replied. He looked at Hyun Hee and smiled, “And who’s this lady you came with? I’m Kim Youngwoon. Call me Kangin” Kangin made a gesture to take her hand.

Hyun Hee laid her palm on his. Before he could even make a move, Hyun Hee turned it over and shook it.  “I’m Hyun Hee” she said, giving him a polite smile.

She took her hand back and turned her attention to the other members. Besides Kangin, there were 4 more people she hasn’t met. They were all resting from an obviously tiring practice. Some of them were on the floor and some were cooped up in a corner, drinking water. They all gave her exhausted smiles.

“You must be Hyun Hee” one guy said, getting up from his seat to shake Hyun Hee’s hand. “I’m Kibum”

“I’m Zhou Mi” another guy said, taking suit of what Kibum did. Zhou Mi flashed Hyun Hee a smile before letting go of her hand.

“I’m Siwon” Hyun Hee had noticed him from the start. He obviously worked out. He was wearing a sleeveless white shirt so his fit arms were visible. Hyun Hee did her best not to mind it. Hyun Hee gave Hyo Min a glance; she didn’t even seem to notice. She must be used to it already

The last one came up to her and gave her a big smile, “I’m Henry”

He recognized him as the guy on Hyo Min’s cellphone. That explains why she was so excited.“Hey you’re—“

She slyly smiled at the blushing Hyo Min beside her. Hyo Min threw her a look and shook her head.

“I mean, I’m Hyun Hee” Hyun hee quickly replied as she shook his hand. Henry didn’t seem to notice anything.

Hyun Hee smiled at all of them.

Kangin laughed at Hyun Hee, “Do you remember all of our names?”

Hyun Hee met the eyes of the members and bit her lip. ”Try me”

“Start from the left”

Hyun Hee’s eyes glided over the boys infront of her.

“Kibum, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Eeteuk, Yesung, Henry, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Zhou Mi, Siwon, Shindong, Heechul, Hankyung, Kyuhyun” she said in one breath.

“And Kangin” she finished off, facing him.

“It took me a week before I could properly call them by their own names” Hyo Min muttered.

“I’m a theatre major. I’ve had to memorize more lines than that” Hyun Hee answered, smiling.

 “So, what are you guys practicing?” Hyo Min asked, taking a seat. Hyun Hee followed her.

“Miracle and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter