2nd day in the beach

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, in the beach, there was hardly any sign of the rain. It was warm. The breeze was refreshing and so was the water. The sparkling waves were silently crashing on the shore. Clouds were scattered in the sky, revealing the blue underneath. The sun was up and about and so were the people.

It was only 8 in the morning and they were singing and dancing like there was no tomorrow. If they were anywhere besides a private resort, they’d surely be gathering a crowd. Adding to that was the fact that they were Super Junior members; they would be gathering an entire city.

Hyun Hee and Hyo Min sat cross-legged on the sand while the 13 were lined up in front of them. Hyo Min was laughing; she thought they all looked hilarious bearing those serious show faces while wearing floral board shorts. Hyun Hee was smiling; she was trying hard to keep a straight face.

The 13 continued singing a medley of their famous songs for the two girls. They were in the middle of performing their 4th song when it was interrupted by a loud car honk.

“We’re here!” A voice from afar said. Zhou Mi’s tall figure appeared and was followed by a waving and smiling Henry Lau.

“I hope you weren’t having too much fun without us” Henry said, walking over to the group. They met the two with pats on the back and even one-arm hugs.

“Henry kept on telling me to drive faster the whole time” Zhou Mi said in an exasperated tone. “Now we’re here. Happy?” Zhou Mi faced him.

Henry was watching the waves. He was too busy imagining himself in the water and wasn’t even listening.

“The two of you can just put your things in there” Hyun Hee said, pointing towards the house.

“Would you mind showing us around?” Zhou Mi asked.

“No, not at all” Hyun Hee answered, getting up from the sand. “Hyo Min come on---“

She spun around to look at her friend but th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter