Morning

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone had different ways of spending their mornings.

Maybe you’d find yourself in the dining room getting to know someone over morning coffee like Ryeowook and Hyun Hee, who were the earliest to wake up.

Or maybe you can spend it lying on your back on one of the wooden chairs under the shed just like Kibum and Donghae.

You might also still be snuggled under your blankets like Sungmin, Heechul, Eeteuk, Eunhyuk, Hankyung Kangin and Shindong.

Watching the ones who were sleeping was an alternative in Yesung’s case.

Starting your morning by playing a game on your laptop is also one way; an option that Kyuhyun took.

You might also like to jog around the resort like Siwon and Zhou Mi did.

Or you could spend your morning like Hyo Min did; an early swim in the beach. She was neck high in the water enjoying its moderate temperature. Hyo Min was all alone; Donghae and Kibum, who were lying on the chairs under the shed at the far side of the beach, didn’t count. Even if I screamed at the top of my lungs right now, they wouldn’t notice

Tiny ripples crashed into her face and her feet were tickled by the feeling of the sand. She was happy she had the sea all to herself.

Or so she thought.

While floating on her back, she heard a splash in the water. She changed her position and let her feet touch the sand below. At first, there was no one, but then, this person’s head bobbed out of the surface. Henry’s dripping hair covered half of his face. He brushed it off and once he did, Hyo Min quickly dove under, not wanting to be seen.

Are you crazy? You can’t stay under the water forever

She swam further from where Henry stood.

Again, Henry’s head disappeared under the water.

Hyo Min took a deep breath as her face broke through the surface.

Like the first time, she saw nobody around her.

And again, Henry emerged from the water, closer to Hyo Min this time. Hyo Min felt a knot inside her stomach.

Is he following me?

Before Henry could do anything el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter