A chance to work together

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

"Good morning, council!" Ms. Kwon said as she entered the office of the student council that morning. The girls were still busy inside chatting about something. They were already sitting on the meeting table when she arrived. "So what's up?"

"Good morning, ms." The five said in chorus. "We are so curious about what you are going to talk about today." Jana uttered.

"Well~" Ms. Kwon shrugged. She is currently the adviser of the Student Council and the Coordinator for Student's Affairs Office. She is in charge of all the things connected to student's welfare.

She is known to be strict and meticulous but she obviously has this very soft side when it comes to her girls. "In 3 weeks, we are going to have our foundation day!" She happily announced and all the girls showed their great excitement towards the event. "And this will be very big this time!"

She pulled out a chair and sat with them before continuing. "So the Mr. President told me he wants us to open our school for outsiders during foundation. This will be the first time Hanji is doing this and he is expecting you to work really well with this." 

"Of course we can do it!" Maelin happily said.

"Oh, just like what Seongdaeshin did on their foundation day?" Jaerin asked to which Ms. Kwon nodded. "Oh!! That is so cool!!"

"And now that you mentioned Seongdaeshin...." She looked at everybody with a meaningful smile. "I have asked their council to help us and they agreed!" She announced.

Jana and Maelin frowned. "What?" They both said in chorus.

"I talked to Mr. Jung about it and he agreed right away. I figured out we are going to need some help from them since they have done it already and they should know a lot about doing it." She explained.

Ms. Kwon is very close to Mr. Jung Yunho. A lot of students from Hanji - and even in Seongdaeshin - have been speculating that they are dating, but the two just always claim to have friendship towards each other.

"But I think we can handle everything by ourselves." With ego and pride, Maelin said. "I can do it, Ms. We don't need someone else's help." She added in conviction.

"I know you can do it, Maelin. I have trusted you eversince. It's just that I think it will be more effective to have them help you, especially their president since he recently got the first ranking for the all the presidents in Seoul's Highschool." She said while smiling dearly. "Your brain plus Lee Jinki's brain on this event will mean perfection. Who knows we might actually be able to get the best Highschool award for this year?"

"But..."

"Mr. Jung has arranged a meeting for all of you to meet today. I have also asked the permission for the security so later this afternoon, Seongdaeshin council will meet you here in the office. I hope you can accommodate them well." She winked at everybody

**** **** ****

Seongdaeshin Highschool

"Oi!" Jinki clapped towards Jonghyun. He gasped in surprise as if someone just poured him a very cold water.

"What?!" He shouted.

"You were intensively looking at your phone!!" He shouted.

"Oh... You're saying anything, Jinki?" Jonghyun chuckled. "I'm texting bubbles..."

"YUCK." Key uttered. "Bubbles? Why do you come up with such corny nickname? Eww, Jonghyun. You should stop that. It's not funny at all." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, Kibum..." Jonghyun looked at him, "You're still my number one..." He winked playfully and then chuckled. The two were really close friends since grade school.

They were in the middle of playing with each other when Mr. Jung came in. "Good morning, guys!"

"Yes, sir." Jonghyun said and cooly saluted at their adviser.

"I've got some work for you to do." He placed both his hands on the table and smirked. "Involving girls."

Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin's eyes widened in excitement and surprise. Jinki shrugged and Key just rolled his eyes. 

"Hanji will be holding their foundation day in 3 weeks, and like what we did, they are going to open the school for the public. That will mean bigger celebration and more complex preparation. Ms. Kwon asked me for help. I'm sorry I didn't consult you first but... we are going to help their council for the preparation."

"Oh yeah!" Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin celebrated, while Lee Jinki's smile was wide but hidden. Key's eyebrow even rised. 

"Why do we need to help them, sir? I think the can do it themselves." Key uttered.

Jinki stood up and look at Mr. Jung. "We're going to help them, sir. I promise you Ms. Kwon won't be disappointed to you."

More like... someone else won't be disappointed with this.


Spoiler: Group meeting coming up on next chapter. Brace yourself to alot of interaction (and probably longer chapter)

Let me mention another dongsaeng:

IHateJustinBieber / Yooyooisme / Yoodin / Eudene Antonette Santarina Yambot

That's for you calling me a "drug dealer" live on twitter. hmp.

Oh and can I recommend a song for you all?

It's Yesterday by Leona Lewis

Not really related by this chapter but... hmm.

For all those Safe and Sound readers, I think the song suits well.

Comments! I love it!

 

PS. Another spoiler: Key's on the next chapter.