Girl Talk

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

 

"Jana..." Maelin called. "Hey, Jana~" She called again. "SUNG JANA!!" She shouted a bit loud along with a bang on her table. The other three almost jumped off their seat while Jana looked at her in surprised.

"What?!" She said looking so pissed off. "Why are you shouting at me?!" 

"Why will I not? I've been calling you and you're busy with your phone!" She shouted. 

Now Ms. President is attacking. Sujin, Miki, and Jaerin looked at each other. There are those times when Maelin is just like that. She randomly throws tantrums that they don't even know why.

Perhaps... on this day, her mood swings come from the presence of her rival Lee Jinki. 

"I told you to confirm the meeting with Ms. Kwon and tell her we are all available at 9:30." She said with in a bossy tone. They are not affected with this side of Maelin anymore. Before they used to hate it but knowing Maelin isn't normally like this and will only be when she has her tantrums, they have started getting used to it. 

"Oh. Okay. I got it." Jana nodded.

"You're unusually paying a lot of attention to your phone." Maelin said after a while. This time, she was calmer. Jana looked at her, and so as the other three officers. "What's up with that?"

Jana looked at them all - thinking if she will tell it or not.

"Come on, just say it." Sujin uttered and raised an eyebrow. "Are you hooking up on someone right now?"

"No way." Jana placed her phone on top of her table and fixed her things as if she's suddenly busy. "It's just... just.. uhmm."

"Unni's hiding something." Jaerin chuckled. "You buckle and stutter whenever you're keeping something."

"Mind reader." Jana looked sharply at Jaerin and chuckled. "Hate you."

"Okay, so this is an emergency meeting. Let's go at the bigger table." Maelin said and stood up gathering everybody on the bigger table which is usually used for meetings of the council. Everybody sat there wondering, and then Maelin smiled. "Now tell us what's up. You were not like this yesterday and we were together until the last 15 minutes before you reach home. Don't tell me you met someone on the road?"

"You talked to a ert?"

Miki suddenly coughed with Sujin's remarked. 

"No!" Jana shouted in defense. "It's just that..." She sighed and showed everybody her phone.

All four of them frowned and in unison they remarked, "MOJO JOJO?!!"

"Where on Earth did you meet Mojo, Sung Jana?!" Maelin said in a priceless expression. The other three laughed while Jana was blushing.

"Tell me. This should be either one of you!" She shouted. "One of you is playing a prank on me texting me nonstop since last night!" She shouted.

"Hey, why?!" 

"HERE!" Jana showed them the conversation they had since last night. 

The four tried to contain their laugh while they were reading the messages sent by Mojo. All of them were hilarious and it's obvious that Mojo is trying to hook up with Jana. 

"He said he is from Seongdaeshin? Oh... and whose friend will give it to him? We don't even know someone from Seongdaeshin." Sujin remarked and then Maelin, Sujin, and Miki's eyes automatically went to Jaerin. They knew this girl can do so random things as such unexpected time.

Jaerin raised both her hands. Sometimes she's good in lying as well, "I'm innocent. I only know Jinki oppa from Seongdaeshin!" She said. 

"But I think he's cool." Sujin uttered after a while. "We don't know... this could be a secret admirer."

"I'm not interested." Jana uttered and rolled her eyes.

"If you're not interested then you will not reply to his messages anymore. Look at the history. You stop exchanging messages at when?? 11:30 pm? OMG. And I think, that is because you fell asleep, unni." Sujin said as she inspected the conversation. 

"Who do you think he is?" For the rare time, Miki is interested in the conversation. Perhaps, the guy she met last night has made her interested to such stories involving the other school. 

Jana shrugged and shook her head. "I wish I had any idea."

"Continue texting him! Who knows~" Jearin smiled. "What's wrong if it's going to be just via messages? We don't know he might probably be a good friend - or something better than that for that matter." She chuckled.

"You really like to hook people up, don't you?" Maelin, who was beside Jaerin, pinched the younger's nose. Jaerin chuckled.

"Uhmm... I also met someone last night. I mean.. I met him personally." Miki said and the other four were shocked - not because she met someone last night - but because she even dared to tell about it.

"Don't tell me it's a guy from Seongdaeshin... I swear I will laugh really hard." Jana dared.

"Uhm, yes. I met... Choi Minho... their sports moderator." She admitted and it created a huge silence inside the room. Everybody was frozen. Why SDS for the nth time?

"What are you waiting for?" Maelin looked at Jana and she looked back in confusion. "Laugh." Jana was startled for a while but then she burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GAHD, TWO GUYS FROM SEONGDAESHIN IN ONE NIGHT... OH MY GAHD WE ARE REALLY LUCCCCKKKYYYY OMMMGG. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" She said in her weird spazzing moment.

The others shook their head. "So what happened?" Maelin said while Jana was still regaining back her sanity.

"There was a ert who was about to show his uhmm... and then Choi Minho suddenly grabs me from the back, pulls me over on his arms so I won't see the guy..."

"You bounced to his chest?!" Jaerin was controlling herself but she couldn't maintain it.

Miki blushed and she nodded. "I... I... uhm, yeah. I think so."

"OMG OMG OMG HOW DOES IT FEEL?!" Sujin spazzed and clasped her hands together. 

"Oh, why would I describe it? It would be so awkward!!" Miki suddenly shouted. "But uhm, yeah... he walked me until we reached home."

"Oh. He's so sweet." Sujin and Jaerin were spazzing together, Maelin was just nodding while Jana shrugged her shoulders. One of them isn't interested, while the other one hates guys.

"He's a good guy, huh?" Maelin uttered.

"Guys are like that during first meeting. They will be like the knight in shining armor a damsel will always want in her life but later on he will just bring nothing but pain." She said in great disagreement.

 



Everytime I get comments from you guys it makes me want to update more and more. :)

This is a random update. LOL. Isn't this how girls usually talk together?

I want to mention 2 people on this update.

One, Linda unni who is always sending me mentions on twitter and on FB. Yes, finally an unni!

and two, for Meng ~ Menggay ~ What. This for you because you're so demanding and even sending me tweets wanting me to update. Hmp!

Please forgive my random mentioning of people. I want to mention a lot.. HOHO

I've gained a lot of friends since I started writing fics. It has been fruitful.

You can follow me on twitter with the same username, mention me that you're a user here so I can follow back. :)

 

PS. You don't want to miss Ms. Kwon's announcement to the girls.

PS 2: Key ... I'm saving him for later, you'll know why.

COMMENTS! I love them!