2nd Best

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

 

“Oppa.” Jaerin stopped walking. She and her older brother were on their way to school together. “The result for the Highschool leader's ranking had come out.” She announces.

Her brother shrugged. “I see.”

“You're not going to ask what ranking you're in?” Jaerin looked at her brother in confusion.

“1st?” There was a playful smile that appeared on her brother's lips. It was as if he's joking. “I wouldn't mind whatever place I'm in though.” He shrugged for the 2nd time.

“Assa!” Jaerin punched her brother's arm lightly. “You are number one!! Great! My oppa got the first place!!” She immediately shouted and celebrated with herself.

The ranking for the Highschool leaders come out once in a year. This is to assess the leader's capability regarding leadership and to have a view of whose Highschool in Seoul have a very effective student body.

And now, the first rank goes to Seongdaeshin Highschool's Lee Jinki. A Highschool exclusive for boys. He's in 4th year under college of Arts and Sciences. This had been Seongdaeshin's 2nd year of being in rank one. They also got the first rank last year when Lee Jinki was the vice president.

“Not bad.” Jaerin nodded after a while. “Han Maelin is on the 2nd spot. Our school next to yours. How cool is that?”

Jaerin is talking about the president of the school for girls, Hanji Highschool. They were also on the 2nd spot last year closely competing with Seongdaeshin.

 

 

Seongdaeshin Highschool's council office: 10:30 am

“Here comes SDS pride!” Jonghyun yelled playfully the moment Jinki entered the office.

The council for SDS Highschool composes of 5 major student officers:

President [Lee Jinki] : the overall in-charge for any school activities or issues. The Head Master.

Vice President [Kim Jonghyun] : Head Master sub. Aside for being alongside with the President, he is in-charge of public relations. He often looks for sponsors and do the PR for possible future students.

Peace officer [Kim Kibum] : Responsible for maintaining the discipline in the Highschool. He coordinates with anything involving trouble or something like that.

Sports Coordinator [Choi Minho] : Since Songdaeshin is a school exclusive for boys, they are pretty much engage into physical activities such as sports, and others. Sports Coordinator maintains the spot of the school on upper ranking around Seoul.

Student Representative [Lee Taemin] : The one who addresses the higher officers regarding the concerns from the lower student society such as clubs or any individual issues. He is usually the one being approached to whenever someone is concerned about something in school.

“We have seen the result. I knew it will be us again.” Kibum said full of confidence.

Jinki looked at each of them, and then he smiled while placing his books on his table. “We've been engaged in a lot of activities lately. Because we were often seen in public for these, I think that's why we took the first spot.”

It was only Lee Jinki's name with his school's name on the result, but he is the type where my is equal to us, and I is equal to we. His recognition means the recognition of the whole school, plus the popularity of the whole student body.

“Who came in next?” Taemin asked after a while.

“Hanji.” Key answered. “They came 2nd the last time as well.”

“And it will not make little Ms. President a happy girl today.” Jonghyun chuckled. “Jinki beat her again in the ranking. For sure her face will be all red in anger as she figures out the result.”

 

 

Hanji Highschool: 10:30 am

“Hey, Maelin ~ Congrats!”

“I saw the result. We're in 2nd place, that's great!”

And all other praises as she walked along the corridor on her way to the council's office.

Smile, smile at them, Maelin. They are very happy about the stupid result.

As she enters the office, she almost threw her bag on her chair. “What a great ruiner to start my day!” She screamed exasperatedly. Good thing other people from the outside won't hear it.

“I knew she would react like this.” Jana whispered to Sujin. There are now the three of them inside the council's office.

 

Hanji Highschool's council composes of 5 major officers:

President [Han Maelin] : The overall in-charge for any school activities or issues. The Head Master.

Vice President [Sung Jana]: Head Master sub. Aside for being alongside with the President, she is in-charge of public relations. She often looks for sponsors and do the PR for possible future students.

Peace Officer [Baek Sujin]: Responsible for maintaining the discipline in the Highschool. She coordinates with anything involving trouble or something like that.

Acad Moderator [Hanako Miki]: Hanji Highschool focuses on academic excellence. This is the reason why a student is in charge for the overall ranking of the school when it comes to academics.

Student Representative [Lee Jaerin]: The one who addresses the higher officers regarding the concerns from the lower student society such as clubs or any individual issues. She is usually the one being approached to whenever someone is concerned about something in school.

“Not because they've been around for publicity means they have the best leader in town.” She said angrily.

“Hey, relax. Jaerin might hear you.”

“I don't care. I'm obviously better than her brother. What? I think all those people who judged are leadership are so gay. They chose this person because of his looks.”

“Hey, you know he's a good leader, though.”

Maelin threw a death glare towards Sujin. She raised her hands in defense.

She looked away as she thought deeply.

I won't keep you winning, Lee Jinki. I will not be the forever 2nd best.


Uhmm... Just had to edit the a lot so I kind of deleted chapter one and reposted it.

No worries, too ~ words are still the same. Comments and Sub please!

ILY all ^^

-eloi