Domineering

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

"I'll go up to do my homeworks, umma, appa." Jinki said as his mom collected the plates on the tale. They just finished having their dinner. "If you need help on anything, just call me." He said before completely leaving the table.

"Goodnight, dear." His sweet mother said and went to the kitchen sink to deliver the plates. Onew smiled and went up to his room. 

Before he could even close the door, Jaerin quickly sneak in following him. "Hey, this isn't your room." He said frowning though he was smiling. "Aissh... Dongsaeng's here to bug oppa again." He said it rather calmly and closed the door behind him. Jaerin quickly bounced on the bed and opened the book that she brought, while Jinki went to his study table and his table lights. 

"Oppa, I want to study here." She said while smiling widely. Jinki looked at her and silently examined the book that she was holding.

"Do you have that subject in your school?" He shrugged and turned to face his book. "50 ways to hook up with your crush." He read the title that was on the cover of his sister's book. "What a great book. You will learn a lot of that... fruitful 50 ways, eh?" He chuckled and Jaerin pouted.

"This is good, though ~ plus, I don't have any homework for today." She shrugged and flipped the pages of the book. "Number one that you must remember: You should always introduce yourself first to the girl. How can she know you like her if all you that you do is stare at her for a while?" Jaerin read the contents of the 1st part of the group, "See, oppa? That's why I told you to meet unni in person!"

Jinki just shrugged and continued reading his lesson. Suddenly, he felt Jaerin jumping out of his bed and before he knew it, she already pulled a chair and sat beside him, "Oppa... do you know this girl?" He looked at her and saw that Jaerin is already opening his laptop. He could only shake his head. His sister does all the surprising things in the world. "This?"

He looked at the photo. Jaerin browsed someone's profile on facebook. He nodded. "It's Han Maelin, Hanji's President." He said

"Oh my God, oppa, you know unni... that's fate!" She screamed.

"Jaerin - ah... We are both the school's president so of course, we constantly meet each other during general assembly or leadership trainings and seminar. I know all the school leaders in Seoul - even outside Seoul, actually." 

"Isn't unni beautiful? She's also nice... and inteliggent.. and she's a very good leader!" She uttered lively.

Jinki sighed, "Jaerin ah, tell oppa about it. What is it that you want? I and Han Maelin? Together? How on Earth did you think that we actually match?" He asked when he can't resist his sister.

"I just know because I always bond with you and unni. I know both of you would match."

"Tsk. Tsk. My dongsaeng... really." He shook his head and tried ignoring his dongsaeng's playful remarks. "You should study your lessons, my dear." He said.

"But oppa..." Jaerin held his arms and switched to being her aegyo self, "I really believe Lee Jinki and Han Maelin match together."

Jinki rested his hand on top of Jaerin's. "Fine Lee Jaerin... if that's going to make you happy. But can you allow oppa to work on his assignments for now? You don't want me to fail in my schoolworks, that won't make me good enough for your Han Maelin unni." But of course, he only said it just to shut Jaerin up.

Lee Jinki is the type who never cared for girls - except obviously for his mother and sister. He believes he's too young to be involved in such relationship - and always believe that girls are always domineering.

Girls can dominate because they know how to fake their weakness.

Just like now when Jaerin is insisting what she wants by doing aegyo.

You can't expect us guys to do aegyo for you to follow us, can you?

He is not a control freak - though he will admit he is in certain parts. He listens to his parents, and gives in to his dongsaeng's wishes, but never would he allow someone else to control his life - or at least to tell him what to do. 

Can I do it in my way sir? Can we see for a while how I can make it myself? Jinki could always do the things he want because he is the president. And now his sister is trying to hook her up with a girl - and she's the president of the school next to them.

To top it all - she ranks 2nd in Seoul - next to him.

He could have guessed his sister thought they could match because they have the same attitude - which is not right for him. What relationship can you expect from two people who always want to dominate and have a control over their lives?

"Not a very good idea." Jinki said aloud along with a sigh.

"What's not a good idea?" Jaerin said.

"Oh. This proposal, I mean. I need to change it." He said.

The silence that Jinki wanted was given to him when Jaerin suddenly was drawn into the book that she was reading. It was interrupted when her phone rang. It was left on top of Jinki's table so he had a glimpse of the name of the caller.

"Lee Taemin?" He looked at Jaerin in question but the girl quickly took the phone and held it to her chest. "Hey... what's with you and Taem?" He asked but Jaerin shook her head while chuckling. She went out of the room before takin in her phone.

"So... is that a yes?" Taemin asked when she picked it up.

"Oppa... it isn't a date, okay? We're just going to bond as friends." She cleared.

"Of course!! Don't worry! I'll tell hyung about it! We just had to go together because we don't want to miss the movie on the cinema tomorrow!" Taemin said happily.

Just few hours ago, they were texting each other about agreeing to watch the movie together. Both of them like it. Jaerin also likes the fact that she and Taemin are the same in a lot of ways. Jaerin suddenly thought she found her guy buddy in the presence of Taemin - and that she thinks is so fun.

Coz Lee Jaerin also wants to experience how it is to bond with other guys aside her oppa.

**** **** ****

 

 

"Unni!" She ran when she noticed it was Maelin who was walking just few meters away from them. They were now on the street approaching their school. "Let's go together! Wait for me!"

Jinki saw as Maelin turned her head in respond to Jaerin's call.

Oh..

 It was like holding his breathe for few seconds, Jinki realized it was one breath taking moment... when Maelin swayed her hair back as her head turned. He stopped for a while and just carefully examined how everything about her suits her perfectly. Her purple headband with a small ribbon on top. Her small silver heart shaped earrings that sparkle because of light, her pink lipgloss (don't ask why he noticed that) and even her kinda big bagpack suits her very well.

Does she carry her room inside?

"Oppa! Come on!" Jaerin shouted and waved. He started walking again.

But every step forward brought him shivers on his spine - and he didn't know why. Maelin is standing beside Jaerin. Both of them were looking at him as he made his way towards them. 

"I know you know Jinki oppa." Jaerin said to which Maelin nodded.

I have seen her around... but why is it different this time? It was like first time seeing her... and I'm.. mesmerized.

"H-hi..." I want to punch myself for stuttering in front of her. I'm so embarassed.

"Hi." She said and then turned towards Jaerin. "Can we walk a little bit faster Jaerin? I think I'm going to be late in class."

"Oh... unni.. but... I think we're 30 minutes early for the first class." She said.

"I want to be ssuuppperrr earlier." She chuckled at Jaerin but Jinki felt that she rolled eyes on him.

Oh. crap. I forgot she hates me.

 


There you go an update for you all :)

from this day on I will mention one friend everytime I made an update.

That is because I'm so thankful that despite being just a fic author,

some of you consider me as a friend. 

I wanna say hi to my dear dongsaeng Prosecutor_Princess  !!

This update is dedicated for you! :)

I was talking to her earlier today and I just gained a new friend.

but a dongsaeng.. OMG. Where are my unnis? I feel so old! Haha.

I'll be mentioning another friend next time..

I'm sorry because this is such a lame way to show you I'm grateful

for having you all.

enough of dramas, I'll try to give you another update in few hours.

Please do comment!! :))