Reserved

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

 

Jaerin smiled at the guard as she approached the main gate of Seongdaeshin Highschool. It is right exactly opposite their school so Jaerin can easily make her way there during afternoon to wait for her older brother. They always go home together. 

"I'll just wait for oppa here, ahjussi!" She said cheerfully but still struggling to see inside the school.

Incidently, student representative Lee Taemin walked pass the gate and noticed Jaerin there. Isn't she Jinki-sunbae's younger sibling? Realizing it was his sunbae's sister, Taemin approached her on the gate and greeted her.

"Hey, you're Jinki-sunbae's sister?" 

"Yes I am!" She said rather brightly. Taemin flashed an automatic smile. "Is he going to be done on work soon? We need to go home." She said. Taemin looked at the guard and smiled.

"Can't she enter for a while? It's getting late and we don't want her to stay outside especially if she's a young lady." He said. The guard was about to complain when Taemin touched his shoulder. "If someone notices, it's my call." The guard nodded and opened the gate for Jaerin.

"Wow! Thank you so much!" She grinned at the guard and made her way inside. "You sure has a great influence." Taemin smugged and chuckled. He escorted her inside towards their office.

"I heard you normally go home with sunbae." Taemin said to start a conversation with her. They just entered the office and there was no inside yet. 

She nodded while looking around the office. It was her first time seeing the interior of the room. "I can't stay still if I don't go home with oppa. Plus, umma said I should not go home alone... so no matter how late oppa will be, I always need to wait for him, and vice versa." She explained to which Taemin nodded. "Your office is so cool~"

"It's Kibum-sunbae's ideas." Taemin laughed. "How's Hanji? Is everybody getting along pretty well?"

That's when Jaerin suddenly remembered about what happened this morning because of Kim Jonghyun. She was about to say a thing when they heard some footsteps on the doorway. Jinki was coming in. He was being followed by Jonghyun, Minho and Key on his back. 

"Oppa!" She yelled happily when she saw Jinki.

He looked at her with surprise. "How did you get here?" Before Jaerin could answer, Jinki looked at Taemin and knew it was all because of him. The latter just shrugged his shoulders and smiled. 

"Oh. You're sister's here." Jonghyun smiled while Minho elbowed him immediately. "Why?! Aish! I'm not going to do anything! I just wanted to say hi!" He quickly defended but Jinki threw a warning look on him. "Okay, fine. I'm not moving on my place. I'm staying away." 

Key laughed. "It's like Jonghyun have this thing on girls that we don't even want him to get close to them." He looked at Jonghyun and pointed a finger. "Young, Old, Pretty, Ugly, Intelligent or not... You can date anyone and that's a little disgusting at times." What he said sent a laugh to everyone and a frown on Jonghyun's face. "Okay, I'll shut up." Key said when he noticed Jonghyun's changed expression.

"Okay, guys... We'll go ahead. Jaerin's gonna whine soon." Jinki looked at her sister teasingly. Jaerin pouted.

"I don't whine, oppa. Don't lie!" She shouted like a baby. It was a little embarrassing for her to be accused of whining especially if she is with the other four handsome guys. Jinki knew it that why he wanted to more.

"Okay, I know, we're gonna buy you your favorite strawberry icecream later." Jinki added.

"I don't eat ice cream, oppa! Never! It ruins my diet!" She shouted in defence. "No way."

"Oh? But I think iceream is the best. I like strawberry flavor!" Taemin budged in and said. "And... uhm, how about banana flavor?"

Jaerin's eyes widened at the thought of having a banana flavored icecream. "That would be great!!" She said and the two high fived each other. The other four guys looked at them weirdly but the two were almost suddenly drawn into their little world while they were talking about icecream.

"Oh, yeah, Jaerin... tell your president we congratulate her for being the 2nd place. She deserves it." Jonghyun said smiling widely for a while. Jaerin looked at her with mixture of surprise and panic.

"No. I can't tell her that!" She yelled. "Unni would get mad!" She said. The guys looked at her in confusion and she shrugged her shoulders. "You know.. unni has been doing her best since day one so we were expecting her to be in rank one... but oppa beat her... and I think that isn't really a good thing for her." She explained.

"Not my fault..." Jinki said while packing his things to his bag. 

"I know..." Jaerin said. "But it's not like she will accept it wholeheartedly. But really, unni is really deserving to be number one. I wished the evaluator just let the rank to have 2 number one." She expressed her great disappointment.

"Anyway... I want to know something..." Jaerin said and looked at Jonghyun. "Were you dating someone from my school, Jonghyun-sunbae? Or... just talking through chat or... something like that?"

Jonghyun thought for a while but it was Minho who answered on his behalf.

"Dear, Jonghyun here dates 5 girls all at the same time. We don't expect him to know what school they are in." Jonghyun immediately threw a crumpled paper on Minho. The other only chuckled and threw the paper back. 

"There was a chaos in school today because of the dinosaur... oh I mean Kim Jonghyun." She bitted her lower lip when she realized it was too late to take back what she said. She just revealed that they were considering Kim Jonghyun as a dinosaur.

"What? Dinosaur? Me?!" Jonghyun's screamed can suddenly be heard across the room. "You called me dinosaur?! What?!"

"Hey, Jjong~" Jinki said. He was simply trying to protect his sister.

"No. It wasn't me! It wasn't me! It was Jana unni! - oopps!" Again, she bitted her lower lip harder when she realized she just mentioned Jana when Jonghyun was really angry about being called dinosaur.

"Who?!" Jonghyun asked and then he calmed down for a bit. "Jana? ... is she the vice president? Sung Jana?" Jaerin didn't respond. "Wow... really. Why is she so rude to me?!" He said in disbelief.

"That is because you keep on giving my council a lot of work to do." Jaerin expressed which shocked the rest of the guys inside - not including Jinki because he knew his sister has the tendency to talk really straight. "Not counting for the other months... we have fixed 5 arguments because of you for the past 3 months." She reiterate. They were surprised.

"Was it my fault?! Was it my fault that they get all hooked up with me?" He chuckled mockingly while Jaerin just crossed her arms.

"I don't know. I'm not going to fight with sunbae because I think Jana unni's going to take the work." She laughed. "She hates you more than anybody else, sunbae. Better be take care of yourself." 

"I am more concerned with Han Maelin... your president." He grinned widely. "Can I get her number? Do you have it?"

"I have..." She took out her phone and recited Maelin's number. Jonghyun happily took note of it. "Be sure to text her first thing tonight." She said happily.

"I will. I can even call her if you want."

"Sure! Sure! Sure!" She clapped happily.

"Come on, Jaerin, we're going." Jinki said and took his bag. "It's getting late, we need to be at home before 6. See you guys later!" He said and Jaerin also bid her goodbye before they walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa..." Jaerin walked while both of them are silently walking home.

"Hmm?" He said while looking at his feet. Jinki has this weird habit of staring at his feet while walking. He weirdly likes the fact that his feet were like two people competing with each other on who will get on the finish line first.

"Do you want me to tell you the naughtiest thing I have done today?" 

Jinki looked at her and smiled, "What is?"

"I told Jonghyun sunbae about Maelin unni's contact number." She admitted.

"That wasn't that naughty, though..." Jinki replied.

"It wasn't Maelin unni's contact number." Jinki looked at her and Jaerin's eyes sparkled. "It's Jana unni's."

Jinki's eyes widened. "Hey, why did you did that! You know your unni is really mad at him!!" He said while panicking.

"Why?! I don't want Jonghyun sunbae to make moves on her! I am saving unni for you!" She admitted which gave Jinki a huge shock.

"What?!"


 


As time passes by...

I realize I always take longer time before finally posting an update.

Unlike my usual routing of typing a chapter within an hour.

Now I need 3-4 hours of work to post a chapter.

what is happening. AJUJUJU.

Anyways, leave comments for me before you exit the page?

Wow, thank you! ^^

 

PS: I realized a lot of you like Sujin ~ Hmm.