First Meeting

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

Yes, finally. I finished this chapter. Hey, promise me you'll drop me comments once you finished reading.

I'm really hoping to see how you feel after reading all this very long chappie.

I made it since 2 pm and it's almost 12 now here.

Enough with all the author's note thingy.

Oh, I just want to say hi to LisaheartKEY. She has been a very loyal reader and commenter. :) 

Oh. wait, your bias is Key? Be shocked. 

GO.

 


"Oh... Sujinnie..." Jana said when she noticed her who was sitting at the table on her left. "Look at you putting on some blush on to your face... hmm." She teased.

Sujin blushed and secretly returned the makeup back to Jaerin's bag. The younger one chuckled as she saw the embarrassed expression on Sujin's face. That is because she doesn't normally put on such colors to her face. Powder is enough and she can go out just with a smile. 

"Notice the eyeliner..." Maelin chuckled while arranging some papers on her desk. "I think it's more distinct and thick than how you usually put it. And you're lipgloss... wow, it's shining!" Jana and Maelin chuckled.

"Stop, unnis!" She shouted in embarrassment and natural blush appeared on her face. 

"Uhmm, hey, Jaerin... someone here wants..." Sujin looked at Jana with sharp eyes so she grinned. "Ooppss... I forgot." She bit her lips together and lifted up a piece sign towards Sujin. The other shook her head. 

They are not getting me right... 

"Jana..." Maelin uttered after a while. "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" Jana asked.

"To meet your handsome guy." Maelin chuckled, "Your one and only Kim Jonghyun." 

"EWW. YUCK. PWE." Jana said in great disgust. "Handsome? Oh, please... I beg you, don't allow me to sit on the place where I can clearly see his face. Hmp. That stupid guy who brings us a lot of problem to solve. Once he gets on my nerves later, I swear to you I can say something he might not like."

"Like what?" Jaerin asked while grinning. She is fascinated by the fact that Jana doesn't even have a single clue that her Mojo is also her greatest hatred.

"I'll call him the Jurassic Park owner in front of the other council! I'll call him Dinosaur Jonghyun!" She said with confident.

"Hey, watch your mouth, Jana." Maelin said. "We are seeking for their help. We must be good to them, remember?" She said in such sarcastic tone. "But I will allow you to say all that if ever Jonghyun does something unforgiving. Once I wink at you later... that means you're allowed to do so."

"I got it, master." Jana said and smiled widely. "Like this, okay?" She winked at Maelin with wide open." 

"How about our dear braniac?" Jana said eyeing on Miki. "Aren't you going to fix yourself? You're going to see Choi Minho in few minutes." She chuckled.

"Why will I? It's not like we have any relationship whatsoever." She shrugged and fixed her reading glass as she was still reading her book.

They were playfully teasing each other when Jaerin's phone rang. "Oh! It's Jinki oppa!" She shouted and announced excitedly. "Yes, oppa? Oh. Ms. Kwon cannot get you? Okay, I'm coming!" She said and ended the call. "Unnis, they are on the gate already but they don't know where to go next so I'll just go get them, kay? We'll be right here in a moment."

"Oh my gosh, dino has arrived." Jana said as she stood up to sit on the larger table. 

"Girls, remember: Approach them nicely because Ms. Kwon was the one who asked for their help. We don't want to appear very rude in front of them. I don't want to disappoint Ms. Kwon." Maelin said and looked at Jana. "Or should I just say that to you, Sung Jana? Be a good girl." She patted Jana's back. Then her phone alerted. It was a message from Mojo

[Mojo] Why can't I see you today? Shouldn't we meet?

[Bubbles] Mee yourself. If you still want me to reply then don't ask for a meeting.

[Mojo] Fine... but just in case I come across some Hanji girls, how can I know it's you?

[Bubbles] Won't tell. Stop texting... I'm doing something.

[Mojo] Okay, see you real soon.

"Kibum-ah, what do you think? Should I tell Maelin later that I am his Mojo?" Jonghyun said while they were patiently waiting on the gate of Hanji.

"Yuck, Kim Jonghyun! Don't you dare say the creepy nickname to me again!" Key said and shoved off Jonghyun's hand that was on his shoulder. "If you tell her, she'll stop texting you. Know why? Because those officers in Hanji hate you for bringing in a lot of troubles to them."

"It isn't my fault if a lot from them likes me so much.. hmm, I think you have the point. I need to have a better image to her first as a Mojo so she won't be angry once I appear to her as Kim Jonghyun."

"You're very creepy, you know? What the hell is Mojo Jojo?" Key rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Jaerin then came waving at them. "Did you wait for long, oppa? Come in!" She clung around Jinki's arms and they walked iside together. A lot of girls were looking at the five handsome guys walking at their campus and some of them even shouted Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho's name. 

"Who's the guy Lee Jaerin is clinging to? Isn't he the president of Seongdaeshin?" One girl whispered.

"Yes Yes... and I thought you know, Lee Jaerin and Lee Jinki are siblings. " The other one answered.

As soon as the five guys from Seongdaeshin arrived at the Hanji campus, it became like a concert of an idol group. Girls from the cafeteria came out and were looking at them. It really created such a buzz on everybody in Hanji Highschool. Even professors had to come out to see why their girls are in panic moment.

They learned it was because of these handsome guys.

Cool. This looks nice.” Jonghyun commented as he looked around the campus. It's also like the their campus, except that there are more sheds to stay in during free time and there are a lot of flowers around. Yes, because that is a school for girls.

Here is our ofice.” Jaerin said when they entered the hallway od a building on the left. They walked pass 2 rooms before she opened the room on the third.

Unnis.. they arrived!” She shouted from outside and the door immediately showed five guys standing on Jaerin's back. “Come in, come in! Welcome to our office... oh I think it should be the president saying that.”

Jana secretly elbowed Maelin. She looked at her sharply and smiled towards the five guys. If it's a fake smile or not – no one knows.

Welcome to Hanji Highschool, please take a seat.” She offered the seats that were already arranged on the big meeting table.

We are the students officers from Seongdaeshin Highschool. It's nice knowing we can be of help to Hanji's.” Jinki said and offered a hand towards Maelin.

And as a sign of respect and formality, the two of them should shake hands as the representatives of both school. Maelin took it and felt Jinki's soft hands against her.

What hand lotion does he use? Oh my... I feel embarrassed of mine.

Jinki smiled softly as Maelin took his hand. He lightly pressed it and felt the softness of her hand.

Please take your seats.” She said and the guys followed.

So, shall we introduce ourselves first?” Jaerin grinned at all of them and winked at Taemin. He nodded and looked at the members.

They were only the two in the group who don't feel awkward at all. “I'll start with myself.” he smiled at everybody. “I'm Lee Taemin, 3rd year, Student Representative.” He introduced.

Choi Minho, 4th year. Sports Moderator.”

Kim Kibum. 3rd year. Peace officer.”

Kim Jonghyun. 4th year. Vice President.”

Lee Jinki. 4th year. President.”

Lee Jaerin. 2nd year. Student Representative.”

Hanako Miki. 4th year. Academic Moderator.”

Baek Sujin.3rd year. Peace officer.”

Sung Jana. 4th year. Vice President.”

Han Maelin. 4th year. President.”

Wow! Looks like we're having a group date!” Jaerin shouted and clapped her hands.

Lee Jaerin!” Both Jinki and Maelin shouted in chorus. They looked at each other and was embarrased. Maelin called Jaerin as her officer. Jinki called her as her brother.

That's what you get when you're with your brother and your student leader.” Kibum said and chuckled. “Anyways... it was nice seeing you all today. Pres?”

Uh, yeah.” Jinki said and handed some paper towards Maelin who was sitting exactly opposite Jinki. The same goes to Jana who was sitting opposite Jonghyun (kekekekeke) , Kibum opposite Sujin, Minho opposite Miki, and Taemin opposite Jaerin.

Maelin took it, “What's this?”

When I received the news from Mr. Jung that we are going to help you for your foundation day, I decided to compile all the letters and the project plans that we made, along with the committees and those people that we approached for sponsorship. You will need them since-”

I got it.” Maelin said and took the papers from him. Hmp! Showing off!!

Here, you see...” Jinki reached to flip the pages but Maelin pulled it a little bit to her.

I'll just read it for a while.” She said and smiled at him.

Oh... I see.” He smiled and nodded and kept his hands to himself. I hope it can help you a lot.

We should just work together.” Jonghyun said after a while. “You know, when we did this, you assigned us to our tasks and now... I think we should just simply do it all over again, and now... by pairs.” Jonghyun uttered after a while. The other four knew he was up to some plan again.

Oh, good!” Jaerin said and clasped her hands together. “You see, each of you have your counterpart on us. Presidents should go together, then Vice, Peace officers, moderators, and representatives!” She said as if she has the most brilliant idea in the world.

NO WAY!!” Jonghyun and Jana shouted in chorus. Jana even standing up with her fist against the table. “I won't allow it!! Ever!!” She shouted.

Whoah, miss, chill down.” Jonghyun said when he was suddenly pissed at how she suddenly reacted of being with him. “Don't you want to pair with me? Wow. This is the first time.” He shook his head.

YUCK EWW PWE.” Jana uttered and looked at him in disgust. “You stupid playboy. Who would want to be with you? Only cheap people will want.” She said and Jonghyun stood up looking angrily.

What are you saying? You don't know me.” He said.

Yes, I don't know you and I will never want to know you!” She shouted. “You dinosaur!”

Dinosaur?!!! You must be kidding me!!” He shouted. “Thank God you're a girl!”

And you're gay!”

SHUT UP, will you?!!” Kibum immediately stood up and looked angrily at the both of them. “Jonghyun-ssi, what are you doing with this young lady? You are supposed to act like a man, and Ms. President please forgive me but you vice president needs some scolding.” He turned to face Jana. “Ms, I don't think it's right to name someone like he's an animal, and please remember... that WE are HERE because you ASKED for our HELP.” He said emphasizing some help. “I think we DON'T DESERVE this kind of treatment.” He said and without any word, he pushed his chair and went out of the room.

Sujin unconsciously stood up and followed him as well. It gave a surprise to everyone that she was the one who followed when they didn't know each other that much yet, but Jana and Jonghyun were just giving the room so much intense.

I'm so sorry, please, calm down.” Jana said and held her vice president back to her seat.

You're saying sorry to him? Oh please, Maelin this guy doesn't deserve an apology. For all that he did?”

No, please, calm down. Let's talk later, we are not showing appropriate attitude towards them.” She said trying to control a firm tone. Everything has gone mad and she wasn't expecting it.”

But that guy!”

Whose guy!?” Jonghyun shouted.

Kim Jonghyun.” Jinki uttered in a low but clear voice and looked at Jonghyun. He then chilled down and nodded. “Fine. I'm sorry.”

Maelin was surprised. I have said a lot to Jana for her to stop and he just called his real name? He even said sorry because of how he looked?! Oh my, this show off!!

Meanwhile, Sujin followed Kibum outside.

Why do you do this all the time, Kim Jonghyun, uugghhh!” He said as he talked to himself. “Why do I always need to be there to stop you? To control you? Why can't you act so mature!?” He then hit his own head.

Oh! Sujin on the back can see and hear everything.

And you, you, Kim Kibum! Didn't I tell you to stop caring a lot about Kim Jonghyun?! He's never gonna be yours. He's straight! He likes girls!!”

Sujin's mouth dropped open as she heard all those things Kibum had said. He's gay?!

Stop loving him if you don't want to get hurt, Kim Kibum!” He said whispering to himself but she can still hear him.

In so much surprise, Sujin accidentally hit the pot with her foot as she stepped back, causing some noise that caught Kibum's attention. He turned and found Sujin standing there – surprised.

H-how long have you been standing there? Did you hear anything??” He asked to which she slowly nodded. Kibum sighed. “I guess I can't be hidden anymore.” He chuckled bitterly.

You... y-you are.. a...”

Uhuh.” Kibum nodded and smiled at her, “But they don't know – and I don't want them to know.”

Why?” Sujin asked. “I mean... how?”

Kibum laughed, “You're asking why I'm gay and how I came to be one? Dear, I don't know the answer myself.” He said and walked over to her.

She stepped back as she felt cold sweat while looking at him in real life.

He is real. He is in front of me. He has his eyes on me... but... he's not what I thought he is.

Since you are the first one to know my secret... I must replace Jonghyun to you.” He said and placed both his hands on her shoulders. “You invaded my personal now so you need to become my bestfriend from now on.” He took her pinky finger and intertwined it with her. “We're bestfriend. It's pinky promise. Sis.” He said and smiled. “And girls are normally all talkish with their friends but I hope we just keep this between the two of us.”

She nodded, still unsure if everything that is happening is true.

I met him in person...

He locks pinkies with me...

and told me we are going to be bestfriends from now on...

What just happened?

The picture on my wallet...

he's super close to reality now,

except for the fact... that he likes guys, too.


And you won't still give me comment?? Huhu.