Just going out

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

 

 

Oh, you're going home?” Maelin asked Miki when she noticed that the other was already arranging her stuff. “I thought you need to be in the library?” She asked to which Miki shook her head.

Umma called me saying I need to be at home as early as possible. We are going to send my relatives at the airport today. They are going back to the province.” She smiled and sighed to them. “Finally, I can have my silence back at home.”

Oh~” Maelin nodded. “Take care then. We'll go home soon after this.”

Bye. See you tomorrow!” She said as she walked out of their office.

It was just 3 pm and sure there will be no erts around, but as soon as Miki came out of the gate, she saw someone.

Oh!” Minho ran towards her and she frowned a bit. “You're going home, too? Nice! I just got out of the campus!” He said smiling widely. Miki nodded and then she realized they were already walking together.

Uhm, Minho-ssi. I'm okay.” She smiled at him. “I don't want to bother you anymore if you think you must still walk me home.”

Minho shook his head. “No. You are not a bother at all.” He smiled. “But... uhm, if you feel like walking alone then...”

No. No. It's okay.” Miki smiled and started walking. She was surprised when Minho suddenly took her books. “Wait!”

I got this.” Minho winked at her and continued walking.

But you already have a lot with you. It's fine I can handle them.” She said still trying to get her books back.

I love to carry things.” Minho said uttering one of the lamest excuse he could possibly think of. “Come on, just let me carry your stuff for you. That way you would feel more comfortable walking.” He said and smiled widely.

There were no words to say as they took their way on Miki's home. Minho was humming a tune while Miki was just walking peacefully. It wasn't awkward. It's just that both of them just enjoy the charm of silence. Minho would constantly gaze at her. She would look back and they will both smile as they look away.

Uh, Miki...” Minho awkwardly called after a while.

Yes?” She looked up and their eyes met. They had to look away and ease the awkward atmosphere before talking again.

Do you like walking alone?” He asked. “I mean... you know. You always go home alone.”

Miki frowned and looked at him, “How do you know I always go home alone?” She said with her head cocked a little on the side.

Minho blushed and he couldn't do anything but to look at the ground. He shrugged his head and didn't say a thing. A part of his mind wants to admit that he has a huge crush on her, but a part of him wants to keep it as a secret since he's afraid it will make the two of them even more awkward to each other.

He looked at her and she was still looking at him. “Nevermind.” He uttered shyly.

About your question.” Miki looked at her way and smiled. “I honestly enjoy silent walk. When you walk on a windy day and you see trees around you swaying with it, you'll be happy and it feels so peaceful.” She said smiling to herself.

Oh. I guess you really prefer being alone.” Minho said sounding so disappointed. “Nevermind again.” He uttered and smiled.

Miki looked at him, and then she chuckled. “But... I think eating alone is sad.”

What she said made Minho look like he just saw a light from the darkness. His eyes sparkle in excitement and he even stopped cornering Miki on her way. “You think so, too?!”

Miki laughed and nodded. She was seeing a childish look of Choi Minho in front of her.

If you feel sad of eating alone then... I would love to accompany you!” Minho said and quickly volunteered himself. “You just need to call me everytime you feel like eating and there's no one around to be with. I'll surely come!” He said excitedly.


 

**** ****

Let's go?” Lee Jinki said when he met Jaerin outside his school. It's past 3:30 pm and the two of them happened to go home earlier.

Oppa.”

That call from Jaerin gave and idea to Lee Jinki that she's up to something. He knows his sister too well. It's either she's not gonna come home with him or there is something that she will ask for him.

Tell me what's up.” Jinki said and smiled. “Buying something? Not going home with me?”

The 2nd one.” Jaerin said and grinned at him. “I'm going somewhere for a while but promise I'll be back before 7 pm.” She promised to which Jinki frowned.

But I think it's too late.” He said. “You should be home by 5.”

But oppa... the movie will start at 4:30!” She protested.

Lee Jinki's eyes widened and he pointed at her sister with the I-got-you look. “So you are going to watch a movie, huh!” He shouted. “You were trying to hide it from me, why? Is that movie so good that you just want it to watch yourself?”

She frowned, and then laughed after a while. “Oh, I thought you were thinking something that I thought you would think!” She patted her brother's arms playfully like a kid. “I need to go. You won't tell umma, right?”

He shakes his head. “I'll go with you.” He uttered. “I won't tell umma unless we go together. Tell me, what movie is that?”

The one we saw on TV 2 weeks ago.” She said with a boasting look. “I got tickets yesterday. You can't go since it has been sold out.” She uttered.

You said tickets. How many?” Jinki asked.

Two.”

Give me one.” Jinki uttered.

Why would I?” She refused for the 2nd time.

Don't tell me you're going to watch the film twice? What are you going to do with the 2nd ticket?” Jinki said and smirked as he shook his head. “As much as you try to hide it, you can't really keep a secret from oppa.” He patted and messed up with her little sister's hair. “Look at you. Did you flatten your hair? And you smell unusually good today... I think you just used my perfume. I told you it's for guys.” He said.

Aw, stop!” Jaerin pulled away from his oppa's hands and fixed her own hair. “Oppa. You should go home now. Go! Go!” She shouted after a while and tried to push her brother away.

Where's your date? Aren't he supposed to be here ahead of you?” Jinki chuckled and he was obviously joking around with her. Jaerin frowned and tried to push her playful oppa as much as she can. “Chill, baby sis, I know who it is.” He said and winked.

Did Taemin sunbae tell that to you?!” She put her hands on her waist and raised an eyebrow.

Got you. I know I was right.”

They were talking when Taemin went out of the main gate. He was surprised to see Jinki still standing there with Jaerin. He thought they were already caught.

Hey, you. Come here.” Jinki said when he noticed his arrival and then Taemin went to him with a nervous look. “Why were you keeping this to me?”

Uh, hyung... we are not going to date. It's just...”

Don't kid me.” Jinki shook your head. “Sure I haven't dated anyone but I sure know that whethere or not you consider this as a date, you, two, are still going out together.” He said straightly.

I'll look after her.” Taemin immediately said.

Sure you need to.” Jinki answere. “Or else you know who'll come after you.” He then pulled Jaerin closed to him and wrapped an arm around her sister's shoulders. “She's my princess, and therefore if you are going to take her out, be sure to take huge responsibility towards her.” He said and pointed his index finger towards Taemin as if he's threatening. “She's just 16. I don't want her to have a boyfriend yet. I'll allow you to go out today to watch a movie but whatever you, two, will do in the future, you must ask for my permission first, better yet... I should go with you.” He uttered.

Taemin couldn't do anything but nod. “Sure, hyung. I promise I'll really take care of her.

Good.” Jinki let go of his sister. “I'll expect you at your room by 7pm.” He said and started walking away.

Thanks, oppa. I love you!!!” She shouted in happiness.

Love you, too. Take care!” He shouted back and waved.


 

I had a different plan for this chapter but Taemin during his My First Kiss performance with Krystal mad me want to focus on Taem once in a while. I should add Tae and Jae's date on the next chapter, right?? Hmm.. These playful kids, really.

Didn't update for 2 days because I was busy with some work. Had to prepare for New Year and also help mum run the business. :D

Happy New Year, though!! :) let's form better bond this 2013. :D

Love you all!