The powerpuff girls

[LONG HIATUS] ✎Highschool Battle✎

"Maelin-ah..." Jana called for the last time when Maelin still didn't come out of the office. It's already almost 7:30 pm and they were still in school. 

Maelin had to stay because she was waiting for the report on a certain club that just organized an event last week.

Jana stayed because she needs to type a proposal to a certain businessman that could help them.

Sujin stayed because the two will get really bored if both of them will just rot themselves into work. She was there to keep the atmosphere alive. 

Sujin yawned. "Unni!" She called this time.

"Okay! Okay! I got this! I'm going out!" Maelin shouted from inside and not long after, she came out of the office running. "Why do you have so little patience?! ... Okay! Let's go!" She said after making sure that the door is completely locked. 

The three of them walked together on a silent and starry night. "Hey, has Miki gone home?" Maelin asked after a while. She remembered that Miki always stays up late in school because she is studying in the library. They often joke that Miki is the head librarian in school. They said she's the one in charge of opening and closing the door.

"It's 7:30. The library closes at 7." Sujin answered while walking. She was looking at her feet and just smiling.

Maelin elbowed Jana and showed something. Both of them smiled evily and Maelin hid the thing she was holding again. "Uhmm, Sujin..." She called to her dongsaeng. "Is it okay if we drag you to the convenience store? I just need to buy something." Sujin nodded and the three of them went to the convenience store. 

Maelin took a bottle of milk and a bread. Jana took some chips while Sujin decided to buy something as well and she took a cola and crackers. As they approached the counter, Sujin reached to get her wallet.

"Oh my God." She expressed and started going in panic. "Oh my... oh my... oh my..."

"Why?" Jana asked. "What's wrong?"

"Unni... Oh my Gosh, my wallet. I think I lost it." She said and started digging into her bag. "Oh my, it can't be lost..." She uttered.

"Look further. It could be just hidden somewhere." Maelin uttered but Sujin cannot still find it. 

"Oh my, what will I do? All my money is in there... and... Oh my... really." She said and just kept on digging into her bag. She was still finding her wallet when the counter reached for her things. "Oh, wait, unni, I'm still finding my wallet." She said.

"I'll go pay for you ..." Maelin said and took out her waller inside her bag. "How much?" She asked the counter.

"Unni! That's my wallet! Hey!!" She screamed and struggled to get her wallet. "Come on, give it to me!" She shouted and quickly dragged her wallet away. "Wew! I almost got caught!" She said and took out some bill to give it to the cashier.

"What's so unusual there that you were in panic the moment you knew it was on someone else's hands?" Jana asked when they got out of the convenience store. "It's not like we're stealing any money from you..."

"I know..." Sujin answered. "It's just that... nevermind." She smiled widely and shakes her head. She started another topic that can draw the attention out of her wallet. "Hm, Maelin unni... what do you think of Jinki-sunbae?"

Maelin shrugged, "Well... he's one big hindrance to where I want to be." She said looking at her feet while walking. "I don't know... why ask about that?" 

"Coz Jaerin always tells me how good her brother is. He's nice... and funny... and so cool." Sujin said. 

"Is his picture hidden in you wallet?" Janna said randomly which made Sujin blushed. "Oh no, you're blushing! Look at you! It's really Lee Jinki hidden in your wallet!!" Jana teases and she and Maelin laughed. 

"No! He's not!!" She tried to defend quickly but was losing since it's one against two. "No, please believe me. It's not Jinki-sunbae!" She insisted.

"Okay we got it." Maelin said and elbowed Jana again. "We won't say your secret to anyone. It will be only between the three of us." She shrugged. "I didn't know you have a crush on my rival. Fine. I won't be too hard on him for you." She said.

"But it's.... it's really not sunbae." She said weakly.

"Come on... we're unnies... and we are your friends as well. It's alright. We understand." Jana said and placed 2 hands on her either shoulders. "Just answer this question then... are you hiding a guy photo in your wallet that's why you don't want us to see it?"

She nodded weakly.

"Alright. How much do you like sunbae?"

"A lot." Sujin answered right away. "But it's okay if he doesn't like me back. There are lot more beautiful girls around him."

"You should befriend Jaerin very well. She can help you." Maelin uttered and Sujin's eyes widened.

"Unni! It's not Jinki sunbae!!" She shouted.

"Then who?" 

She didn't give any response. Both chuckled, "Fine. We'll stop now." Maelin said and they continued walking - with an awkward silence. 

They had to seperate when they reached the 5th street because they will have to take different roads to get home. They said goodbye to each other before walking again. "See you tomorrow, guys." Maelin said while smiling.

Jana was silently walking herself home when she got a text message. She opened it and saw what was written there.

"Did you arrive at home safely? ^^"

It was just a number. Jana didn't know who sent it so she replied:

"Still walking but close to home. Who are you?" 

The person immediately replied again. It was obvious that he's looking after his phone.

"You should take care really well, okay? I'm a new friend... and I want to know you, too."

[Jana] How did you get my number?

[Jonghyun] Through a friend. He didn't tell me who you are. He said to just text you.

[Jana] Who's friend?

[Jonghyun] Won't tell... ^^ don't worry. I'm nice.

[Jana] You should tell me who you are... are you a girl? or a guy?

[Jonghyun] a guy... :)

[Jana] I'm not texting you anymore. I hate guys. :\

[Jonghyun] I knew you would be hard to befriend but... can you try just once? Promise I'll be good.

[Jana] I get irritated when I see guys.

[Jonghyun] Are you seeing me? All you see are my messages, though ~ so.. relax. ^^

[Jonghyun] Hey... aren't you going to reply?

[Jonghyun] reply... reply.. reply...

[Jana] Why are you so annoying!?!

[Jonghyun] I'm bored. ^^ I just want to befriend someone... please?

[Jonghyun] Okay... I'm from Seongdaeshin Highschool.

[Jana] Oh. the more that I don't want you to know me.

[Jonghyun] Use a codename then. 

[Jana] I don't like

[Jonghyun] I'm saving your number as "bubbles"

[Jana] bubbles?!

[Jonghyun] Powerpuff girls. I like them. ^^

[Jana] So gay. ^^ You're mojo jojo then!

[Jonghyun] fine. now we're text mates.

[Jana] I said I don't like.

[Jonghyun] Okay, bubbles... go home safely. I'll text you later. ^^

"A guy from Seongdaeshin... sigh... really." Jana took her phone back to her bag. "Why do we need to be so much involved with the guys from that school?!"


Uhm, yeah. You will get to see a lot of this conversation from Jonghyun and Jana.

I was typing when I realized what I will do to this two.

And I laughed. LOL. I think this two will be very hilarious. 

Two attitudes clashing together... just WOW.

and.. Sujin's wallet. OMG. WHAT.