O8: The Story

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: The Story

Sura sat in the library, staring blankly at her chemistry textbook. She groaned, and pulled at her hair in frustration. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get herself to stop thinking about Himchan.

Her fellow library buddy, Joohyun, took the seat across her and opened her math book. She was trying to concentrate on her linear algebra, but she couldn’t help but notice Sura continuously sighing and hitting her cheeks.

 

“Himchan again?” Joohyun asked quietly. “I know it’s easier said than done, but you really need to get over him. He’s a jerk!”

“A really good looking jerk…” Sura muttered.

“Tch, don’t be so shallow. And plus, aren’t you with another guy now?” Although Joohyun was considered a nerd, she had heard the gossip.

“You heard too?” Sura sighed loudly. “It’s a long story.”

“I think we have time. You’re not even studying.” Joohyun closed her book and listened to her friend’s explanation.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good job, everyone. We definitely have a good chance of kicking Shinhwa Academy’s next week so make sure you keep up the good work!” Coach Sung praised.
He walked up to Luhan who was quickly packing up his cleats and sweaty clothes.

“You, especially – watch your health… And you’re running everyday, right?” Coach Sung knew that although Luhan was his best player, he was also the laziest.

“Yeah, of course.” Luhan lied. “I really gotta run, Coach. Sorry, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said, giving his coach a few friendly pats on the shoulder before running off.

“Sheesh, that kid doesn’t know the boundary between coach and athlete…”

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan peeked into the library. Sure enough, Sura was sitting on the main table with books piled around her. What a nerd…
But what he didn’t expect was for her to be with a friend. She has friends?

 

He took a careful look at Sura’s friend.
She was basically just a taller version of Sura. She kind of looked like dork… but she had potential – just like Sura.

 

He waited patiently outside the library. Sura had told him not to wait, but he decided he would wait anyway –

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter