O7: Hello, Himchan.

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Hello, Himchan.

“So how are things with Sura Nuna?” Sehun asked suspiciously, still waiting on that explanation from Luhan.

Luhan looked around at his friends. “Fantastically. She moved in yesterday and met my mom.” He said, giving a reassuring smile.

“Lucky. Your fiancée is one of the smartest girls in school.” Xiumin said jealously. He was the one that studied the most out of all the guys.

Really? But Luhan nodded, pretending to already know.

 

“Heads up. Your fake fiancée’s ex-boyfriend is coming this way.” Sehun whispered, emphasizing the fourth word.

Luhan smirked at his best friend’s cleverness. Nothing got past him.

 

 

Himchan walked slowly towards Luhan and his friends. He took a deep breath. There was no reason to be intimidated.
Who the are you kidding, Kim Himchan? Luhan is your idol.
He had recently heard rumors that Luhan was dating Sura, but there was no way that was true. He’d have to see it to believe it. If Sura wasn’t good enough for him, she definitely wasn’t good enough for Luhan.

 

He noticed Luhan and Sehun were staring at him, so he couldn’t help but stare back. Getting a bit closer, he realized Luhan was, in fact, glaring.

Thankfully, Himchan passed by them without any confrontations.
Luhan had never even paid any attention to be him before today. He was confused – did he perhaps forget about some drunken fight at a club?

 

“Moon Sura!” He heard Luhan’s voice call out.

Himchan turned around slowly, dreading the possibility that … just maybe, the rumors were true.

 

Sura stiffened as Luhan pulled her into an embrace.
“Himchan’s here.” He whispered in a low voice. He heard her gulp.

 

“Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter