2O: The Slip

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: The Slip

Sura woke up bright and early, feeling strange. Her eyes widened – she was . She was about to scream when she saw Luhan’s peaceful sleeping face.
Oh, right.

She smiled and gave him a peck on his forehead. He was like an angel when he slept.
She slowly slid out of bed, careful not to wake him, and put on her uniform. It was time to make their lunch. She wasn’t feeling so reluctant about it today.

 

 

 

Dasol yawned, looking at the attendance files. She had volunteered to help out the school’s secretary starting post-Christmas. She hated doing work, but it was necessary.
She would have to spend her lunches, free periods, and come in early and leave late. She mentally cursed herself for volunteering to do this.
Think of Luhan, just think of Luhan, she reminded herself.

 

She took out her wallet. She looked fondly at the picture of her and Luhan from the fifth grade. They had been such good friends then. He wasn’t even considered all that hot back then and she had still liked him.
Then he had to go and get all hot and popular. And then naturally, he left her.

But she never stopped liking him. She was going to get him back.

 

 

 

Kris raised his eyebrows. “You got some action, didn’t you?”

Luhan elbowed his friend, but couldn’t stop grinning.

Tao made gagging noises. “I’m too young to hear about this!” He shouted while covering his ears. Chen nodded in agreement.

 

“Tell me, how’d you do it?” Kris asked in excitement.

Luhan just scowled and shook his head. He wasn’t going to share any of the intimate details with the guys. They were memories that were only for him to know about.

“Where is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter