26: Hesitation

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 26: Hesitation

Luhan stood outside of Sura’s apartment. He grabbed a few pebbles and threw them at her window.
He smiled as he saw the light turn on after a few successful throws.

The window swung open and to his horror, an unattractive, middle-aged woman poked her head out.
“Who are you?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. “Did we meet at the bar last night or something?”

He shook his head madly. “No! Wrong window! Sorry!” He shouted nervously. He had been so sure that was Sura’s window.

“No problem, sweetheart. Who are you looking for?”

“Moon Sura?” He replied, feeling extremely awkward.

“She’s the window below me, sugar.”

He said his thanks even though he didn’t appreciate the pet names.

 

 

Sura woke up to an annoying set of taps on her window. Is it morning already?

She noticed it was still dark and frowned.
She reluctantly got out of bed and opened the window. A pebble came her way and she ducked just in time.
“Hey!” She shouted angrily, now completely awake. She grabbed her glasses so she could see who was throwing rocks at her.

“Oh it’s… Luhan?” She murmured to herself. She smiled tiredly and waved.
“It’s 2AM… Did you have to visit me now at this ungodly hour?” She complained.

 

“Well, it’s going to be hard to see you in the morning thanks to Dasol and my grandfather… So I decided now was a better time than never!” Luhan said with a smile. “Come down!”

She groaned but did as she was told. She slightly worried that he would think she was ugly now that her hair was a mess and she was once again back in her glasses.

But her concerns quickly dissolved as he greeted her at the front with open arms. He kissed her forehead.

“I missed you,” he whispered.

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his torso. “Me too,” she replied quietly.

 

 

They sat outside on the steps as Luhan excitedly told her about the horrible dinner he had put Dasol through.

She chuckled and gave him a thumbs up. “Good job… Even though I do feel a little bit bad for the poor girl… She’s trying so hard.” She bit her lip, thinking about it even more.
Are we taking it too far?

But then he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. “Well, if you want to back out now, I can go hold her hand instead.”

To his relief, Sura sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter