O5: Hannie

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: Hannie

Luhan watched smugly as he watched Sura drag her luggage through his gates. He supposed there was no point in hiring some cooks now that she was here to stay.
“Welcome to your new home.” He said with a big smirk.

Sura just glared. “Why don’t you be a good boyfriend and help me with my bag?” She growled.

“Oh please, there’s no one here to convince we’re truly lovers. It’s only one bag – you can carry it just fine.” Luhan was not one for manual labor.

 

What a gentleman, Sura thought bitterly. She was just thankful she had only brought one bag.
She had to leave a bunch of things back at home, but she could always go some other time and pick up some more things. She had only brought her clothes, shoes, and toothbrush. She assumed the other necessities like a bed, blanket, and towels would be provided. But who knows with someone as rude as Luhan? 

 

“Where do I stay?” She asked, looking around. For a big house, there weren’t many rooms. It seemed that the living room took up most of the space. And therewere  also a couple of hallways…
The kitchen was fairly large, and not to mention, the dining hall could probably fit four families.

Luhan bit his lip. He hadn’t thought that part through. There were four bedrooms – one for him, one for his parents, one for his father’s study, and the last one was under construction. It was going to be the music room for his mother. She was a concert pianist and wanted the room acoustically tuned.

 

Sura could see he wasn’t answering and took the liberty of searching herself. It was a three-floored house – two stories and a basement. The basement was decked out into a full-out lounge – complete with game consoles, billiards, and a huge television. She could see the four bedrooms on the top floor were not open to take.

“So, I’ll sleep in the basement couch.” She announced.

 

Luhan shook his head. “Anyone who visits will find out immediately.” He hesitated, not sure he wanted to say the next line.
He sighed. He had no choice. “You’re staying in my room with me.”

Sura froze. “N-No thank you. I’d really like to keep my sanity and be a good distance away from you while I sleep.”

“Once again, you’re talking like you have a choice. I don’t like it either. But I’m not taking any risks. My parents also won’t accept having my fiancée sleeping in the basement on a couch…” Luhan muttered the last few lines.

“You told your p-parents?! Why the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter