17: Something in Return

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: Something in Return

Himchan sat with his parents and was fidgeting nervously.

“You want us to what?” His father asked, his voice strained with shock.

“Donate a new laboratory to my school. It’s the oldest part of our school...” He repeated.

“Do you realize just how much money you’re expecting us to just hand over?!” His mother shouted.

“Yes, but you do want me to take over the company when I get older, don’t you? And isn’t it best that I get the best possible experience with labwork if I’m going to run a medical research company?” Himchan persisted.

His parents looked at each other and nodded. Not only would this donation help their son, but it would secure a spot in that school for generations after.

 

Himchan realized in horror how good he had gotten at manipulation. He shuddered as he was reminded of Dasol.

“Make sure you come to the Seoul Manor for the gala tonight. We did this for you – do not disappoint us by not showing up.” His mother ordered.

He nodded.

“Bring Dasol too, as your little date.” She added quickly before they returned to their study.

 


 

 

 

 

“Good, you brought Sura.” Luhan’s mother said, giving Sura a warm smile.

Sura was stunned by her beauty. For a woman past her prime, she was truly gorgeous.

“Your father wanted to meet her. He’s coming soon, along with the crowd – so hurry  and get ready. Sura looks gorgeous, but you – you need to get into a suit. Make it snappy.”

 

Luhan sighed and nodded. He dragged Sura along with him to his room.
He took off his shirt, and she turned around. She didn’t want him calling her a ert.
He put on a white dress shirt and his black slacks. He put his blazer aside and took out his dress shoes.
“Which tie?” He asked.

 

Sura turned back around. He was holding up a dark green tie and a red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter