1O: Sura 2.0

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Sura 2.0

“Put these on,” he had said, handing her a box of contacts.

Sura didn’t really find any enjoyment in poking her eye, but Luhan had gone to extreme measures, even stealing her glasses and hiding them somewhere in his house.
If she didn’t put the contacts on, she’d have to go to school blind.

 

She stood in front of the bathroom mirror, stretching her eye open. She flinched the first few times, but she finally got the contact to stick to her eye.
A whole new clear world was opened to her. She found it fascinating that a thin little lens made everything so vivid. And she couldn’t even feel it!
Why had she not discovered this earlier?

 

Her chunky, thick glasses had been hiding her face for so long that after she had done her hair and put on some light makeup, she could barely recognize herself.

Neither could Luhan.

 

“I actually don’t mind looking at your face anymore.” Luhan teased.

Sura glared. Is that a compliment or an insult?

 

“Well, hurry up. Contacts aren’t going to save you from being late for class.” He said, dragging her out of the room by her arm.

“Wait! I forgot my English book!” She shouted, running back inside.

Luhan rolled his eyes. She didn’t even have English class that day. She was probably just going to end up reading it in the library for fun or something.
With or without contacts, she was still the same dork.

 

Luhan held her hand as they walked into school. They heard the students murmur all the time, but today, the things they were saying were slightly different:
     “Did Luhan dump his fiancée for a hotter girl?”
     “No, I think that’s the same girl.”
     “No way is that the same person. Did she get plastic surgery?”

 

Sura couldn’t help but swell in pride. Was she really pretty now? Maybe even hot?

“Don’t get too flattered, Moon Sura. You’re still a nerd.” Luhan whispered, grinning evilly.

Sura secretively elbowed him in the ribs. He just always had to bring her down from her good mood.

 

 

“Nuna, is that you?” Sehun asked, peering carefully into Sura’s face.

Sura nodded and backed away because he was getting too close.

“Holy crap, you’re hot.” Kris blurted. “I – I mean, we always thought you were cute, Sura-sshi. But now… wow.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter