12: The Second Pact

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: The Second Pact

Luhan did his last few remaining stretches quickly.
Sura had been leaving at six from the library instead of seven almost everyday now, so she'd be waiting if he didn't hurry.

‘… Of course, Hannie. We’ll have fun all night…’
He grinned when he remembered what Sura had said during lunch the other week. Even though she had only said it because he had provoked such a response, he couldn’t help but feel slightly giddy. He was a man after all.

 

He quickly ran his head under some water and changed back into his uniform.
Time to pick up Sura!

He walked out of the lockers to see Sura waiting patiently on the bleachers. He smiled.

“Couldn’t wait to see me?” He asked with a smirk.

“Oh please, don’t flatter yourself.” She muttered. "Ew, did you not shower? You smell." She complained.

Luhan responded by giving her a big sweaty hug.

 

 

“Make me dinner today?” Luhan gave her a pleading look, complete with the big eyes and the cute pout.

Sura couldn’t help her lips from curving into a smile. “Fine. But we need to go to the supermarket then.”

He slyly slipped his hand into hers. “Okay, let’s go!” He shouted excitedly.
The last time he had a taste of a home-cooked meal was when he stole some of Sura’s lunch a few days ago. And who knew how long it was before that.

 

 

Sura made Luhan push the cart. He refused at first – he was the son of a rich family after all. But after she threatened him with no dinner, he caved.
She was in the mood for bibimbap*, so she placed some vegetables and beef in the cart.
She knew Luhan had at least some of the basic staples in his house already, so she didn’t bother to buy some basic things like gochujang* and sesame oil.

“I want kimchi bokkeumbap* for lunch tomorrow, and put sausage in it! And chips… How about some cookies?” Luhan childishly began piling random things into the cart.

“How about, instead of that, you get some veggies?” Sura took a few out and replaced them with scallions, cucumbers, and onions.

 

Luhan tried taking them out when Sura wasn’t looking, but she caught him every time.

“You are such a child!” She cried. But she thought it was amusing, almost cute even.

“Well, how does it feel to be engaged to a kid? Does that make you a e?” He cleverly retorted.

Sura pretended to give him a glare. She was going to give him a light punch but before she could hit him, he grabbed her fist and pulled her towards him. She was suddenly pressed against his body and she stumbled in surprise. She tried to grab the cart for support but the cart rolled forward with her weight, making her fall to the side.
She felt a hand wrap around her waist. She was pulled back to Luhan, her hands on his chest.

“I’m the child when you’re the one who can’t even walk properly?” He teased.

“Shut up unless you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter