33: The Headmaster's Verdict.

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: The Headmaster's Verdict

Joohyun frowned, seeing Sura and Luhan walk hand-in-hand through the hallway. She watched as Luhan kissed her on the forehead, dropping her off in class. She had looked for Luhan the other day, to tell him Himchan was trying to steal Sura away, but surprisingly, things seemed to be fine.

She ran inside the classroom quickly, taking her seat besides Sura. “Psst!” She hissed.
“You and Luhan are dating again?”

Sura looked at her friend and nodded. “It’s complicated,” she replied with a smile. “But yeah – we’re back together… for the most part.” They were together, but they weren't officially dating. They didn't have permission yet...

“What do you mean 'for the most part'?” 

She nodded and repeated, “It’s complicated – but don’t worry.”

Joohyun furrowed her eyebrows. “I saw you with Himchan though… by the hospital… You don’t have feelings for him again, do you?”

Sura made a gagging expression. “No! I can’t believe you just asked me that. Are you really my friend?” She joked.


 

Joohyun saw a familiar figure from the side of her eye and turned around. She frowned. “Well I don’t think he got the message… Because it looks like he’s here to see you again…”

Sura’s eyes narrowed as she slowly turned to see who her friend was looking at. Sure enough, Himchan was standing at the door, trying to get her attention.
“Please leave,” she muttered, shooing him away with her hand carelessly. “I don’t want to talk to you.”

 

Although, thankfully, the teacher shut the door as class began, she hadn’t expected him to be waiting for her as she left the room when class finished.

“Are you seriously still here?” Joohyun asked in disbelief. “Where was this sort of dedication when you were dating her?”

 

 

Himchan glared. He was not here to talk to Joohyun – he was here to talk to Sura. So he grabbed the latter’s wrist and pulled her to a different hallway despite her protests.

 

“Let go!” Sura shouted for the hundredth time before finally pulling her arm free. “Jesus, what the hell?!”

“There are rumors that you and Luhan are back together… And Dasol is out of the picture again… Is that true?”

She made a face. That wasn’t any of his business. “Why do you even care? Can you leave me alone?” She turned around to leave, but he spun her back around.

“Because it’s my business to know.” He actually was pressed to know the situation. If his parents found out Dasol and Luhan’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter