3O: Clever Thinking

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: Clever Thinking

Luhan excitedly wrapped his arms around Sura.
“Wait – so your father owns the company that created Operamide?” He asked enthusiastically. “I see commercials for that on TV all the time!”

She nodded happily. “We’re not poor anymore!” She joked with a laugh.

He chuckled. Things couldn’t get any better.
He tucked her hair behind her ear and gave her a soft peck on her forehead. His hands which were placed on the sides of her face felt her cheeks pull up into a smile.

 

“Do you think that the headmaster will now maybe let us date again?” She asked with a curious yet shy grin.

He smiled and shrugged, but he had a feeling that without an extra push, his grandfather wouldn’t budge; he was a stubborn old man. He didn't want her to feel down from this, so he kept quiet. 

And plus, he could supply that extra push – he knew just how. It was almost foolproof.
He wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed her temple. “Don’t worry. Things will work out just fine.”

She nodded. If he said things would be okay, she’d believe him. They had only made it this far together by trusting each other. She wasn’t going to stop now.

 

“I’m moving soon,” She suddenly announced, snapping him back to attention.

“Oh, to where?”

“Near Sinsa – closer to you!” She smiled.

His eyes happily widened. If she was moving to a wealthy neighborhood like Sinsa – she definitely had a different financial status from before.

 

Now I just need to solve the problem of Himchan.
He wasn’t too much of a threat – he was more like a bother.

He wasn’t even sure if Himchan really liked Sura or if he liked Sura’s new look and popularity. Either way – she was his and Himchan wasn’t going to take her from him.
He recalled earlier that afternoon – she almost went on a date with Himchan. She assured him that it wasn’t ten million times, but he still had bad feelings about it.
He would have to be cautious.
 

“So, are you friends with Himchan now?” He asked, trying not to let his voice show any suspicion.

But Sura caught on immediately and frowned. “I told you, it’s nothing to worry about.” She sighed. “Really – we’re not even friends. We’re just beginning to get on … okay terms.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Okay terms?” He wanted a deeper explanation.

“I’m trying not to hate him, that’s all,” she assured. “I don’t like him – I don’t even like being around him. But it seems l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter