11: A Fiancée Feeling

The Pact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: A Fiancée Feeling

She rushed out of the dining hall and was met with stares again. She raised her hand to push up her glasses out of habit, but realized they weren’t there.
Oh, that’s right. I’m considered pretty now.

Well, being pretty wasn’t going to give her the grades.
Off to the library!
She sighed. Luhan was right – she was still a nerd on the inside.

 

 

“I-Is that you, Moon Sura?”

Sura froze. That voice…
She looked up from her English textbook to see Himchan standing right in front of her. He had some nerve to talk to her.


 

 

“Luhan, I saw Sura talking to some guy.” Chen teased as he entered the dining hall. “She’s suddenly very pretty – not that she wasn’t before – so I think you might have some competition~”

Luhan frowned. What guy was this? Every guy knew she was his.

 

“What if it’s Himchan?” Sehun whispered, remembering the last time he saw Sura run into him.

“I’ll be right back.” Luhan bolted up and quickly ran out of the dining hall.

His friends ‘aww’ed. But Sehun just smirked.
Somebody’s a little too worried about his fake girlfriend…

 

 

 

Sura bit her lip, trying not to look at Himchan directly in the eye. He was looking at her slightly hungrily. He pushed his tongue against his cheek – his super attractive habit.

“You, er, look different.” Himchan said, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. He had never seen Sura look this good before. I mean, he had seen her dressed up a few times during the time they went out, but she was just alright then.
If she dressed up now, she would drop jaws.

 

“… Um, yeah… I’ve heard.” She murmured nervously while looking at her shoes.

“You’re really pretty now.”

 

 

 

Luhan ran towards the library. He froze to a stop when he noticed his frightened “girlfriend” cowering from Himchan.
“You’re really pretty now.” He heard Himchan compliment a now-blushing Sura.

Stop blushing, you idiot. You’re supposed to hate him.

 

Luhan rushed to her side. “Thanks for flattering my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter