Chapter twenty two :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

JYUNGHAE's POV

Today I'll be back home. Just me, Hyunseung, and Jiyoon eonni are here. Otheres will be back after their work done. To me, past is past. I'm lying if I said that I've move on. "Jyunghae ahh, is it so hurt?" Jiyoon asked me. I nodded. "Let's go." Hyunseung said as he's get out from the bathroom. "What's wrong with you, Jiyoon?" he asked Jiyoon. "Hyunseung ahh, I don't want to get marry. It's hurt when give birth a baby." Jiyoon said. "That's why, God create two kind of human. Man and woman." Hyunseung said. "Let's go." I said and walk away with them. "Hyunseung ahh, reporter!" I said. "It's okay. Let's go!" Jiyoon said while grab my hand. "Can we know what exactly happen?" "Why you're here with Hyunseung?" "Who's this girl?" I could heard many kind of question. With the flash of camera. So crowded! "I'm here with Hyunseung because 4minute's member except me have a out station work. Also B2ST but Hyunseung don't have any task same like me. So I ask him to come with me to visit my cousin." Jiyoon said and walk to our car. "I'm sorry because burdening you guys." I said as we're inside the car. The reporter and the camre man still around the car. "It's okay. We used to be like this." Jiyoon said. "We're going to your house." Hyunseung said. "My house? Why?" I asked. "Don't you realize this car?" Hyunseung asked me. I see the dash board which full with me and Eun Shi Kyung's photos. "Oh. Then last night, he went to house by what?" I asked. "Taxi. I walked him to the taxi." Jiyoon said while take one of our photos. "He so love you. Doesn't he?" Jiyoon said. I've really been ignore him. Mianhae.

I open my house door. "I'm home." I shouted. "Miss Yong?" the leader of mais greeted me. "Ahjumma.." I said and hug her. "You have been so skinny now!" she said while release our hug. "Eun Shi Kyung eodiya?" I asked. "In his room. Have you eat? I'm cooking now." she said. "Really? I really miss your cook. This is my friend. Entertain them. I'm going to Eun Shi Kyung's room." I said to her and walk to upstairs. "Oppa..." I called his name. There's no one in so I walk inside. Suddenly, he come out from the bathroom with a towel cover up his half-down-part body. "Eommaya(OMG)!" I shouted while cover up my eyes with my hand. "I'll go now." I said and walk quickly. I could heard he's chuckling. What a shame... I'm going to downstairs and call Hyunseung and Jiyoon to upstairs. "Come in." I said when arrived my bedroom. "Is this your bedroom?" Hyunseung asked me. "Yup. I miss my room." I said and take sit on the bed. "What a beautiful room you have.." Jiyoon said when going to balcony side. "You're cute in this time." Hyunseung said while touch my childhood picture. "Oh that.. I'm at Paris." I said. "Vonnie.." Eun Shi Kyung called me with my English name which I use that name when I'm at Paris. "Vonnie?" Jiyoon asked. "Devonnie Casandra Yong." Eun Shi Kyung said. "Erkk, I was born in Paris. That's my English name. It's a secret actually." I explained. "So, you have two name?" Jiyoon asked and I nodded. "Vonnie ahh, let's go eat. Ahjumma has cook. Let's go Hyunseung and Jiyoon." Eun Shi Kyung said while we're walking to downstairs. "What a dream that you have last night until you call me vonnie?" I said and he just chuckles.

Today, the day that I've been waiting for. Time for going to society camping! "Jyunghae ahh!" I heard Sooyeon's voice. "Hyunseung ahh, I'm going now. Thanks for everything." I said to Hyunseung. "No problem." he said and patted my shoulder. "Can I hug you?" I said to Hyunseung. "In front of everyone?" he said and I'm just looking down. "Look at my big girl! Here!" he said and hug me. I could heard fangirl's it's-not-fair voice. Hyunseung chuckles on my ear as what I do. "I'm going now." I said to Hyunseung while release our hug. "Yea. Take care." He said while we're doing our shake hand style. "You too." I siad and run towards Sooyeon. I wave my hand towards him. He wave his hand and go away from my sight. "Woahh, what a good friend.. How's going?" Sooyeon asked me. "I'm fine. But I'm on my period. So tell me if you see or smell something bad." I said. "Okay. Let's go inside the bus." she said. Yes, I'm lying. On my period? Huh, I'm on my puerperal. I had to lie. I don't want to tell anyone. Just keep quiet.

"Eomma, abeoji eodiya?" I see a child asked the mom. "He's working now. He will back soon." the mother replied. "That's your abeoji. Jun ahh!" the mother said while wave her hand towards her husband. "Hey my son, Yoon Dongjun!" The father said while hug his son. "How's it going?" he asked his wife. "I'm fine." the wife answered. Why the husband looks like.... Dujun? I walk closer towards them. It's Dujun and the wife is... me. "Jyunghae ahh," Dujun said. "Yea?" I said. "Have I said that I will love until my last breath?" Dujun said and I'm just smiling. "Our child is our symbol." I said and the me who heard all of the thing cry and smile when watch them hugging.

"Jyunghae ahh!" I heard Sooyeon's voice. I open my eyes slowly. "We're here now." Sooyeon said. "Sooyeon ahh,," I said and hug her while crying. "Huh? What's wrong?" Soohyun asked. "I don't know." Sooyeon said. I release the hug and wipes away my tears. "Nothing. It just a sad dream that I have." I said and bring my bag. "Let's go." I said and walk out from the bus. It's only 15 person join the camp. "You guys have to create 5 group with 3 people each group." Mr.Hong said. "Such a fact! You, me and Soohyun. Don't run away you rascal!" Sooyeon said and I'm just chuckling. "Now, in this village, you've to find your own foster parents. I've tell all villagers and their agreed to be with us for a 3 days 2 night. Today is day one. But, in the 10:30 pm, you guys have to be here, at this field, punchtually! Get it?" Mr.Kang said. Mr.Kang, the most fierce at the school. "Yes, Mr.Kang." All student answered. "Now, disperse and go find your foster parents. Bring along their name along tonight!" Mr.Kang said and we just walk away. "I want to find foster parents that have a baby!" Sooyeon said. "Aishh this racsal!" Soohyun said. "Let's find a happily ever after foster parents." I said and we just cheers up.

We're arriving a house which so beautiful with tree around the house. "Hello?" Soohyun greeted. The door open. "Oh, my foster childs is here. Come in!" an old man said. As  we're in, an old woman ask us to have a sit while she's preparing a tea for us. "I'm Kin Kyung Tae and this my wife, Han Sung Jo. You?" Mr.Kim said and Soohyun introduce himself. "I'm Kim Soo Hyun." Then Sooyeon turns. "I'm Han Soo Yeon." and mine. "I'm Yong Jyung Hae." "How's you marriage live?" Mr.Kim asked me. "How many kids that you have?" Mrs.Kim asked. "Oh? I'm not get marry yet." I said. "Oh, really? I'm sorry." Mr.Kim said. "It's okay." I said. "Have a drink." Mrs.Kim said. "What a beautiful house you have.." Sooyeon said and the old couple just smiling. Mr.Kim speak in France with Mrs.Kim which I understand what's they are talking about. Mr.Kim told Mrs.Kim that I'm lying because my line on my forehead is different. Then the wife answered in France that young people in this era, even they are not get married, they can doing that thing. I reply it in France, "God give you a brain to think. But you choose to think that way. You don't know nothing. So, don't judge me without asking." The old couple get shocked with my answer plus I replied it in France. "So, where's our room?" Soohyun asked. "Lemme show you then." Mrs.Kim said while walk slowly. Everything happen for a reason. Asking nothing but just say it, it was just a stupid action.

"Jyunghae ahh, let's go to the field. It's already 10:00 pm. We have to be there at 10:30 pm." Sooyeon said. "Let's go." I said and walk with them. "Mr.Kim, we're going to meet the teacher at the field. Can we have a key? So, it won't burden you." Soohyun said and Mr.Kim give the key. "Miss Yong.." Mr.Kim called my name. "Just evening, I'm sorry." he said. "It's okay. I should apologize too because being rude." I said and smilling. "So, if you've something to share with us, just share it. There's no secret between us." Mrs.Kim said. "Yes, I get it." I said. "We're going." Sooyeon said. "Jyunghae ahh, you didn't tell me what you're talking about with them in France just evening." Soohyun said. "I'll tell you guys on our way to field." I said and walk with them. I tell them everything. "What a bad mouth..." Sooyeon said. "Yes, but why the both of them ask you the same question?" Soohyun asked me while take out the piece of paper. "I don't know." I said. "Yah, no secret between us. Malhae!" Sooyeon said. "I'll give Miss Min. You guys find a place." I said while take the piece of paper from his hand. I give the paper to Miss Min and find them. "Jyunghae ahh!"I heard Sooyeon's voice. I walk towards them. "Everyone! Please sit down and be queit! Don't be a childish here!" Mr.Kang said. "Tonight, we'll call a volunteer to tell all of us about their day with their foster parents." Mr.Hong said. One by one come out and it's our group turns. Soohyun's name have been called. I don't mean to secret it from everyone include my bestfriend but I think this is not aright time to tell them. They will know someday.

As I wake up, Soohyun and Sooyeon are gone. I open my phone. It's 11:00 o'clock already. There's no signal too. As I walk out from the room, Mrs.Kim greeted me, "Good morning." I wish her back. "Where's others?" I asked. "They are going to farm." she said. "Why they didn't wake me up?" I said. "I ask them to not wake you up with the reason you gonna help me cook. Jyunghae ahh, I'm an old person. I've live my life for 52 years old so I know you're not well." she said while take a sit on the dinner table.  "Oh. Thank you." I said while take a sit in front of her. "How's your night? And, what happen you your baby?" she asked. "I'm miscarriage." I admitted it. "Please don't tell my friends." I said. "Okay. Now, tell me what exactly happen?" she said and I tell her one by one. "Where's that guy?" she asked. "Working." I said. "Don't he feel sorry?" she asked. "He feels guilty. He cry hardly than I cry." I said. "As what you have told me, I believe that he loves you so much. Don't think of him that much. You come here for a reason. Let's help me cook." she said. "Help me prepare the lunch." she said. I feel like I'm with my own mother. In fact, I miss my mom. "Jyunghae ahh, go and get some rest." she said and I nodded. "You should rest too." I said and get in to my room. I turn my phone off as I remember what Mrs.Kim said to me just now. I don't want to get bother. Yes, I come here for a reason. The reason why I'm here is to get move on slowly.

"Jyunghae ahh!" I heard Sooyeon's voice. I open up my eyes. I see Sooyeon with a baby. "Who had a baby?" I asked. "Mrs.Kim's grandchild. Can you look after him for a while? I wanna go to toilet." Sooyeon said and put the baby on my lap. "Oh, his name is Dongjun." Sooyeon said and leave/ Dongjun? The baby in my dream name. He's so cute. What if my baby still alive? Can we be like this? I'm crying when Dongjun touch my hand. "Yea, eomma so stupid. Mianhae!" I said and hug Dongjun while crying. "Dongjun ahh, you make me thinking over my baby. Will you be my baby today?" I said after release the hug. He's just all over again. "Yea, eomma won't cry again. You're here now." I said and start smiling. "God give you a chance to have a baby once again so you won't feel alone." I heard Soohyun's voice from the door. "I've heard everything Mrs.Kim and you talkinh about. I'm sorry for hear it." Soohyun said. "It's okay. Just, don't tell Sooyeon." I said and he nodded. "Dongjun ahh, see! That's Soohyun Ahjussi.." I said. "Ahjussi? Cruel.." Soohyun said and walk towards me and Dongjun. Yes, God give me a chance. Thank God for everything.

We're having our dinner right now. "Mrs.Kim, I love your Sundubu Jigae." I said. "It's suitable for you too." Mrs.Kim said. "Ohh, I almost forgot. We've to go to the field." Soohyun said. "Oh, really? Eat your meal hurry up then" Mr.Kim said. "Dongjun eodiya?" I asked. "He's sleeping." Mr.Kim said. "If he's wake up for sudden, can I take him with us?" I asked. "Sure." Mr.Kim said while smilling. I think Mrs.Kim have tell him. I heard Dongjun's crying voice. I get up from my sit and go to take a look after him. "Dongjun ahh.." I said while I take him. I take his feeding bottle and feed him the milk. "I leave you alone,huh? Forgive me" I said while kiss his forehead. Dongjun age is 1 year old. "Don't you wanna to sleep?" I said. "Let's go with me then. If you wanna sleep, I'll lulls you. I bring Dongjun out from the room. "Lets go, Jyunghae ahh." Soohyun said and I nodded. "Mrs. Kim, I'm going to field with Dongjun." I said and she just nodded. "Be careful on your way" Mr.Kim said. "Sure, Mr.Kim. We're going now." Soohyun said and we walk to field. "What's your motive bring Dongjun here?" Sooyeon asked. "Why? Can huh?" I said. "I want him." Sooyeon said and give him to Sooyeon. "I met Mr.Kang just evening. He said that today, our foster parents will be with us too. One of us will presentation about them orally." Soohyun said. "I'll go." I said. "Really?" Sooyeon asked and I nodded.

"Now, it's the last group. It's time for Mr.Kim's family." Mr.Hong said and I get up. I heard the clap and I see the old couple are there. I walk to the microphone. "Very good night to all you guys here. Annyeong haseyo, Yong Jyunghae imnida. Nice to be here tonight. As we all know that tonight is our last night. So, I'm going to tell you guys about this awesome family. In just 2 days I know them, I admit it, I love them and I would like to have some night if I can. On our first meet, I've being rude to them because they have a bad thought towards me. They speak in France in front of me who understand it. When I know about what their talking about, I scolded them. Rude, right? But, Mr.Kim apologize me first because he don't know nothing but talk trash about me. I apologize him too. The next day, Sooyeon and Soohyun went to farm with Mr.Kim while  me, I helped Mrs.Kim cooked. Now, I know how to cook Sundubu Jigae, Kimchi, Kimbap and Bimbimbap. She gave a recipe too. She told me that she have been in Paris for 20 years and meet Mr.Kim. She said that Mr.Kim was so romantic. Then she asked me if I do have a boyfriend. She said, "If you have a boyfriend, you just get married with him and live your life like us." Yes, Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim, you're my role model. I'll tell him soon. After I helped her cook, I fell asleep and Sooyeon wake me up. She holds a baby. His name is Dongjun. Dongjun's coming make our relationship like a truely family. Plus, I love baby. And tonight I'm gonna tell you guys that everything happen for a reason. We're here for one reason. The reason that you have been keep it. Half of human didn't believe in love because you don't know what is love. If your heart feel like you don't want to go back, that's mean you have learn what is love. Even if you touch somebody once, you can falling in love. Love is miracle. Don't find but waiting. Love is always exist. Last word, don't say love but prove love. Annyeong haseyo." I said and I heard the clap. I walk towards Sooyeon and Soohyun.  "Wow, what a great speech ..." Soohyun said. "Thanks." I said. "Yeonnie ahh, I want Dongjun." I said to Sooyeon and take Dongjun. "For the best speech tonight is going to..." Mr.Hong said while open up the paper. "Mr.Kim's Family!" Mr.Hong said and we're cheering up happily. We're going to take our present. "You guys should win this award too. I'm in touch. Have some words?" Mr.Hong said. "Win is nothing. Memories is everything." I said. Everyone laughing. I can't believe that I win this award. I didn't prepare anything. I just say what I thinking of. Thank God because I've know everyone here especially Dongjun.