Chapter seven :')

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

YOUR POV ..

“Come in!” I said. Them come in. “Bowling?!” Gayoon said. “Yea. Why?” I asked. “Agassii, give me 4 game for 4 person. 2 alleys.” I said to the cashier. “Yea. You’re Mr.Yong’s daughter right? I’m sorry for asking because I’m a new.” The cashier asked me. I nodded. “Mr.Yong said, just play how many game you want.” The cashier said and give me a code receipt. “Yea. Thanks.” I said to the cashier. “You all don’t know how to play it?” I asked. Them shook their head. I’m chuckle. “Let’s go. I will teach you all.” I said and walked towards the bowling alley. “Gayoon eonni, you have to try with this ball.” I said to Gayoon while gave her the number 9 bowling ball. I teach her how to bowl the ball. “I’m trying now.” Gayoon said and bowl the ball. “Yeah! I got 6-pins fall!” Gayoon cheers. “How you know to play it?” Gayoon asked me. “I’m a school bowler.” I said. “Lucky you!” she said. “Gi Kwang ahh! You should try it too!” Gayoon shouted. “I’m coming!” Gi Kwang shouted back. He come with Hyun Seung. “Gayoon eonni, you teach Gi Kwang hyung. I’ll teach Hyun Seung.” I said to Gayoon. “Kaja!” I said to Hyun Seung and go to another alley which far from them.

LEE GI KWANG’S POV ..

Why she don’t want to teach me instead teach Hyun Seung? Did I do anything wrong? “Gi Kwang ahh, what’s wrong? You don’t want to play it?” Gayoon asked me. “Oh? I want! But, I just wondering if  fans will see us.” I said. “There’s no one here. Just only me, you and them. Where’s everyone by the way?” Gayoon said. “Yong Jyung Hae!” Gayoon called her name. She walk towards us. “Where’s everyone?” Gayoon asked her. “I told my dad to chase everyone here. Wae? I always told my dad to do it. So, don’t worry. I will come here with Eun Si Kyung usually.” She said. “Oh, I see.” Gayoon said and she go quickly to Hyun Seung. “Did she know about us?” Gayoon asked me. “Eun Si Kyung told me that she didn’t know about us yet.” I said. “Okay. Forget about it. Let’s go play!” Gayoon said while pulled my hand.

Gayoon teach me but, my eyes still keep staring Jyung Hae. Why my heart fell so hurt when I watch them together? “What are you looking at?” Gayoon asked me. “Oh? Nothing. Just, I can’t believe that Jyung Hae and Hyun Seung very familiar. ” I said. “Jealous, huh?” Gayoon asked me. I look at her face. “Yea, I know. She’s really pretty. Everyone will be jealous if see their familiarity. It’s really hurts, right? Same as me.” Gayoon said. “You liked Hyun Seung?” I asked her. “Ani! B2ST’s leader. Yoon Doo Joon. I really love him. I’ve try many way to attract his attention but he never look at me as his precious person even once! It’s really hurt to waiting. I tried to forget him but, he always appear in front of me now. You know, right? He only consider me as his best friend. I can’t pushed him to love me. Enough with he love me as his best friend.” Gayoon said. “So, do you love Jyung Hae?” she asked me. “I don’t know what I feel right now. I can’t love her even my heart wanted for that.” I said. “Wae?” She asked me. “Nothing. It’s secret~ Now, give me that bowling ball. I want to bowl it. You see that 10-pins? I see that pins as my heart. When I bowl it, it will split away as my heart!” I said and bowl the ball.

“Strike!” I heard Jyung Hae cheers for me. “Lee Gi Kwang daebak!” Hyun Seung said. I look at Gayoon and she just give me a fake smile. Does my heart like that 10-pins? It’s just because of one girl, my heart is really mess. I shouldn’t know what is love. Even if I confess this feeling to her, would her accept me? I thought, NO! It’s not an easy thing to love somebody by pushed their feeling. That love will make her who I loved crying and crying. My heart wanted her but I think, there’s someone else more need her. The smile of her, the voice of her, the laugh of her, those person who get her love, will having their life more better than before. Just like me even my heart is crying.

MR.YONG’S (JYUNG HAE’S FATHER) POV ..

“Eun Si Kyung, call my daughter here.” I said. There’s something important that I want to her about her brother. I heard my office door knocked. “Come in.” I said. My daughter come in with her happy face. She sit in front of me. “Why are you calling me?” she asked. “Mianhamnida, nae tal.” I’m apologize. “For what?” she asked. “Your brother change his number phone. I even don’t know where he is.” I said. Yes, I lied. “Good then! I’ll stay here with Eun Si Kyung and the maids.” My daughter said. “What are you saying? Good? Why you never understand what I’m doing for you?!? I want you to be safe! Even you’re safe now with them in this house, I won’t let you stay here with them! NEVER!” I shouted. I’m sure my voice will heard by anyone outside. “Mianhamnida, abeoji. But, I’m big enough to take care of myself. Why you always restrict me?! I won’t run away from this house like what your first wife did!” she said rudely. I’m standing up and point fingers towards her while said “Don’t you ever say about my first wife again! Who taught you to be brash like this?! Are you realize with who you’re talking to? I’m doing this because I love you. I only have you! I’m not restrict you anytime, right? Once again you talk to me like this rudely way, don’t you ever call me Abeoji!” I said and turning back. I don’t know why I can’t control my temper. I could hear my daughter tearing up. She’s really easy to crying. “Then, who you wanna me stay with?” she asked me. I really can’t bear when hear her crack voice but I try to control my temper back. I’m sitting back in front of her. “I don’t care you agreed or not. Stay with Lee Gi Kwang. I trust him now.” I said. “As your wish, I will. I don’t like to quarrel with you. I didn’t mean to be rude by saying this but, if something happen to me, won’t you ever regret or find me. Fair, isn’t it?” she said and get out from my office.

I know she had to say yes. I know, she really hurt. I really hope that I can hug her and persuade her now but, I had to let Eun Si Kyung do it. Jeongmal mianhae, nae tal, Yong Jyung Hae. I didn’t mean to make you hurt and cry like this but, this is what your brother wanted for. You will know about it one day. That day when you already know about it, please forgive me. I didn’t have any intention to lied to you. I’m just doing what my son want. Nothing will happen to you because your brother is always beside you and always with you. I hope you will accept him when know the truth. You’re my world, you’re my everything and you also, the person who I love so much.

YOUR POV .. 

( While read this part, can you hear this song? Gumawoyo ^^v http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B36kaAsMJx8 )

As I reach my room, I lock my room and crying. Yes, keurae! This is first time abeoji scold me. I hate to know my brother now. I don’t know if I can accept him or not. Maybe NOT. It’s not an easy thing to accept someone else in our life. It’s have to take along time for that. “I hope ... I never know my brother!” I screamed like crazy. “Agassii, open the door.” I heard Eun Si Kyung voice from outside and he keep knock my door. “Wae?! You want to persuade me for dad’s side?!? I’M NOT A KIDS ANYMORE!” I screamed and walked to my bathroom. I open my shower and sit down under the drops of water. My mouth keep saying “Mi...wo...yo”. I don’t know why my heart saying ‘I want’ but my mouth keep saying ‘miwoyo’. My mind really mess right now. I can’t think a single thing but crying. I heard someone come into my room. I know someone have crack my room door. It’s only have one key for my room. There’s no have any spare key for my room. “Agassii..” I heard Eun Si Kyung voice. I look at my transparent door and look at his face with my swollen eyes. “Agassii ..” he look at me and open his coat and get into my bathroom. He touch my shoulders with his two hands. I try to avoid from look at him face. “Agassii, look at me!” he shouted. Slowly, I look at him. His arms already wet. “I’m not like a dog who will do what that person asking for! Yes, Mr.Yong ask me to persuade you but, I’m here in front of you not for persuade you!” he said. “Then... for what?” I asked.

Suddenly he hug me. His body already wet now. “I know and understand what you feel right now. I come here to help you calm yourself. I don’t want you to do any stupid thing. I don’t want you to be more hurt. Did you remember, that moment you asked me why when a man crying, he need to hug a woman. Did you remember?” he said. I nodded on his shoulder. He slowly release his hug. “It’s not only a man. A woman too. It’s fool when a woman said that she don’t need a hug when their crying.” He said and I look at another side. I really can’t see his face. I see he’s crying. “Look at me, Jyung Hae ahh! This is sincerely from my heart. I really don’t like what you have done just now. I’m sorry . You should be grateful because you have a brother even you don’t know him. You’re such a fool because hate your own brother. You can’t! If you really my Dong-saeng, please listen to what your father said. It maybe have a reason that he have to secret it from you. Dong-saeng ahh, jebal. Don’t hate your brother because you will meet him one day. You’re my dong-saeng, right?” he said while touch my cheek with his two hand. I nodded. “Listen to me. No one in this world can replace your father. Your brother and your father love you so much. Please, just stay with Lee Gi Kwang. Keep your tears.” He said while wipe my tears. “Dong-saeng ahh, saranghae.” He said again. I can’t hold my feels when I heard he said that words. I’m quickly hug him tightly and crying as much as I want. He hug me back and whispered “Be the best dong-saeng as me.” . I nodded on his shoulder.

Nae saengmul oppa, mianhae. I didn’t respect you. I’m a worse dong-saeng. We will meet, right? We will talking together, right? We will do anything together, right? We will laughing together, right? We will joking each other, right? Do we have a time for doing all thing together? You won’t scold me, right? Instead you will hug me like Eun Si Kyung did right now, right? You will always by my side, right? Are you still alive? Do we still have a chance to meet? Please don’t go before I appreciate you and become apart of my life. Cheom kajima ...

 

p/s: Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. Go and hug your sibling and said ILOVEYOU :’) I’m doing it too :’)