Chapter eight :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

‘Acummmm!’ I’m sneeze. “Agassii, here your hot chocolate.” Eun Si Kyung said while gave me a cup of hot chocolate. “Thanks.” I said. I drink the hot chocolate. “When my dad flight to Paris?” I asked him while put the cup on my side table. “Tomorrow, at 12:00 pm.” Eun Si Kyung said. “I can send him to the airport, right?” I asked again. “Yes, you can. After that, I will send you to Lee Gi Kwang’s apartment.” He answered. “Why so hurry?” I asked. “Mr.Yong forbid me to postpone sending you to Lee Gi Kwang’s apartment.” He said. “But, can we go anywhere before? I want to go out with you for the last time.” I said. “Don’t say like that. We will go out anytime. Just call me.” He said while smiled. “That time, in the bathroom, how... you know .. that I really need it?” I asked him a stupid question. “Just like before ... when your parents divorced, I found you at the lake, on the bridge. You was crying while hugging your knees. When you was turning back, you saw me. Then, you asked me to sat beside you and we were throwing the small stones together. Suddenly, you asked me to.... hug you. Huh, I really stunned that time.” He said as I remind that moment in my mind. “And, Abeoji scolded you, right?” I said and he just looking at the floor. I’m laughing hardly. “And tonight, you hug me again without Abeoji permission. You’re totally in trouble!” I said and continued laughing. “But, Agassii, Mr.Yong said that I only can do that when you’re crying or sad.” He said. “Oh, jinjja? Then, did you get any permission to said ‘saranghae’?” I said and laughing. Seriously, poor him. “Geu ...” he said and I cut it. “What?” I said and stop laughing. “That’s word are sincerely from my heart. I’m not lying to you.” He said with his serious face. I’m speechless. “I don’t need Mr.Yong permission but, I’m just need my heart permission.” He said again. I look at the another side. “Looks like you wanna to sleep. Jal jjayo.” He said and make a step to get out from my bedroom. “Kajima~” I said and he’s turning back. “Stay by my side until I fall asleep.” I continued and lying on my bed. Suddenly, I feel one thing warming my body. “The blanket will avoid you from caught cold.” Eun Si Kyung said. “Gumawo, oppa. Jal jjayo.” I said. “Yea. Jal jjayo, dong-saeng ahh.” He said. I smile and close my eyes.

 

 

I hug him tightly. “Abeoji, for yesterday, I’m sorry. Take care!” I whispered. “Yea. It’s okay. You’ve to take care too.” He said. We’re releasing our hug. “I love you, my daughter.” My father said. “I love you too.” I said as my tears falling down. “Uljima. I will miss you.” My dad said. I nodded. “Nado...” I said. I wave my hand to my dad as he slowly disappears in my sight. It was a first time my dad leaves me. “Agassii, let’s go.” Eun Si Kyung whispered. I nodded and walked towards my car with another bodyguard. As we’re reaching my home, I’m packing my clothes. “Agassii, are you ready?” Eun Si Kyung asked me as he saw me zipping my bag. “Yea but, can you and the maids get out for awhile?” I said. “Why?” Eun Si Kyung asked me. “Yah! You wanna see I’m packing my........... underwear?” I said. What I’m saying?! “Oh, I get it. Mianhamnida.” He said and quickly get out from my bedroom with the maids. I’m chuckle. His face is really fun! Then, why ask me? Serves you right! “I’m ready !” I shouted. “Yea, Agassii.” The subordinates of Eun Si Kyung said while take my bag to my car. Eun Si Kyung’s father follow my dad so, Eun Si Kyung take over he’s father duty. “I will drive. You all can relax here and make sure this house is in a safe condition. ” Eun Si Kyung said. As we’re get in the car, I said. “Nae Oppa is the leader now. Be the best leader as your father. ” . “Oh, yea. You have to be a best and perfect dong-saeng too.” He said with smile on his lips. “So, where are we gonna go first?” I asked. “Oh, I want to meet my friend at his café. The café is very close by Lee Gi Kwang’s apartment. But, before we go there, do you wanna to play bowling?” Eun Si Kyung said. “I don’t want. It’s maybe crowded there. Can we go to shopping? I want to buy a lot of chocolate and also, my chocolate milk. ” I said. “Okay. I’ll drive there.” Eun Si Kyung said. As we’re reaching the mall, I walk towards him. “Yah, open your coat. Just wear your shirt.” I said. “Oh? Wae?” he asked me. “Do I look worse?” he continued. “Nope, just, you’re more handsome without the coat.” I said. “How could it be? I will looks like a playboy when I open the coat. So, let me wear it.” He said and walked away. I’m chuckle. “Yah, yah, yah!” I shouted and ran towards him.

“Why you take a lot of chocolate? You said that you will take 20 pieces of the chocolate but it’s already 40 pieces! Yah, I don’t bring a lot of money!” he said. “Then? Go to the bank!” I said and walked away. Suddenly, someone grab my hand. I’m turning back. “Wae?” I asked Eun Si Kyung who was grabbing my hand. “Dong-saeng ahh, don’t be so greedy! Now, put 20 pieces of the chocolate back.” He said with his serious face. “Yea. Hajiman, you’ve buy me an ice cream first. You’re my oppa, right?” I said and pushed the trolley to put 20 pieces of the chocolate back. Eun Si Kyung is really different today. So, I wanted to bullied him but, he already bullied me first. “Here your ice cream. I don’t know what flavor you want so, I mix it with vanilla and chocolate.” He said and I take my ice cream from his hand. “Gumawo. It’s my favorite actually.” I said and walked while eat the ice cream. “Oppa, take 10 cartons of milk chocolate.” I said. “So, you take 5 cartons and I take 5 cartons. Fair, isn’t it?” he said and walked towards it. “What?” I said. I’m taking the 5 cartons of milk chocolate and walked towards our trolley. Suddenly, he’s chuckle. “What?” I asked. “Nothing. Just you’re so cute with that ‘mustache’ ”he said and laughing. I’m quickly wiping my ice cream on my face. “Quiet! Now, just paid it.” I said and pushed the trolley to the counter. So cute when see Eun Si Kyung laughing just now!

“Now, where are we gonna go?” he asked me while starting the car’s engine. “What about Seoul Tower? I really wanna go to the Locks of Love Place.” I said. “I’ll drive there.” He said. It’s already 4:00pm and we’re arrived. “So, who’s name you wrote on the lock?” Eun Si Kyung asked me. “Your boyfriend, huh? You didn’t tell me that you have a boyfriend.” He continued. “Are this place is only for a couple?” I asked him. “Humans are humans. They have feelings. Doesn’t matter to anyone. They have the right to love someone even without the knowing of that person. Lover or not, is not a reason for us to love someone. It’s about the heart and honesty person. I love my friend, so, isn’t it mean my friend is my lover? Not necessarily, right? So, don’t thought one thing without thinking.” I continued. “So, who’s name?” he asked me when 5 minutes quiet himself. “I don’t know my brother name so, I wrote, ‘Yong’s Family, Jyung Hae’s brother’.” I said. He’s chuckle. Again, so cute! “Yah, why are you chuckling? Do you know his name?” I asked him. He’s shook his head. “Then, why are you chuckling? What’s so funny?” I said and rolled my eyes towards him. “Yeo dong-saeng!” he shouted. I’m turning back. “Okay okay, I’m sorry. Now, let’s go to my friend’s café. ” he said. As we’re reaching the lift, I asked him. “Who’s name you wrote on the lock?” . “Hmmm, yours.” He answered. “Seriously?!” I asked. He’s nodded his head. “I only have you and Abeoji in this world. So, I put your name.” he answered. “Why not your Abeoji’s name?” I asked. “Because his name already there.” He said and the lift door opened. There only have us and a couple inside. Suddenly, one man greeted me. “Hey, you’re Heo Gayoon sister, right?”. I look at him and nodded my head. “Wae?” I asked. “Don’t you remember me?” he asked me. “Oh? Yea.. I’m remember you. Gayoon eonni told me to call you playboy. Why? ” I said. “Oh, really? I’m Yoon Doo Joon by the way.” He said and the lift door opened. “I’m going now.” I said and show him ‘I-hate-you’ smile. “Who is he?” Eun Si Kyung asked me. “Lee Gi Kwang’s friend.” I said. Gayoon eonni didn’t told me actually. Just.. I don’t like that man. So, I want to call him PLAYBOY. What’s his name? Yoon Doo Joon? He greeted me in front of his girlfriend? Oh My God, I really don’t know what his girlfriend feel right now. Poor her!

EUN SI KYUNG’S POV ..

“Kim Min Hyun!” I shouted as we’re reaching my friend’s café. “Eun Si Kyung!” he said when he look at me after heard that I’m calling his name. “How are you? Why you didn’t tell me that you wanna to come here?” he asked me while we’re shaking hand. “I’m fine. Surprise for you!” I said and chuckled. “Aigoo, I’m not a child anymore.” He said and staring Jyung Hae. “Nugu?” he asked me. I look at Jyung Hae and said, “My dong-saeng.” . He nodded. “Take a sit.” He said to me and shouted to someone. “Soo Hyun ahh, take the order here!”. “I’m going first. I’ll be back.” He said and I nodded. “Yea, sir. What you want to order?” the boy waiter come and asked us. “Oh? Kim Soo Hyun ahh?” Jyung Hae said. “Oh? Jyung Hae ahh. What are you doing here? ” He asked Jyung Hae. “I’m coming with Eun Si Kyung oppa. So, you’re working at here?” Jyung Hae said. “Yup. How can you be here?” he asked Jyung Hae. “Jyung Hae’s father was went to overseas. She will live with her friend in the apartment until her father back here.” I answered. “Oh, I see. So, what you want to order?” Soo Hyun said. “Coffee and chocolate milkshake, please.” I said. “Ani, ani! Cancel the chocolate milkshake. Give me a banana milkshake.” Jyung Hae suddenly said. “I get it. Jyung Hae ahh, after this, can we talk for a minute?” Soo Hyun asked Jyung Hae. She’s nodded. “For sudden, why you order a banana milkshake?” I asked her as Soo Hyun leaves us. “Molla.” She said. “I gotta something to tell you about Lee Gi Kwang. I’m sorry because I’m not telling you earlier. Lee Gi Kwang is a singer of B2ST. Hyun Seung too. He’s living with other B2ST’s member in the apartment which you will stay in. I want to introduce them for you but, Lee Gi Kwang will do it later.” I said. “WHAT?!?” she looks like seriously shocked. I’m silent myself. Thank god that she not nagging on me. After 10 minutes waiting, the order arrived. “Here your order.” Min Hyun said and take a sit. “Oh, gumawo.” I said. “Hmm, little girl, Soo Hyun waiting for you at outside. Your order with him.” Min Hyun said to Jyung Hae. “Oh? Yea, gumawo for the information.” She said. “Oppa, I’m going there.” She said to me. I nodded. “She’s so beautiful. Your real dongsaeng or what?” Min Hyun asked me as Jyung Hae going outside. “My Agassii actually.” I said while showing him my fake smile. I never thought that he has forgotten about my real dongsaeng death. Yes, I do have a little younger sister. Her name is Eun Ji Hyun. She's age is same with Jyung Hae. God loves her more. She was 6 years-old that time. She was involved in an accident with my mother. That’s why, I only have Jyung Hae and Abeoji. I don’t want to lost them like I lost my mother and Ji Hyun. If something happen to them, I could sacrifice myself for them.

YOUR POV ..

‘Yaboseyo. Yea, Eun Si Kyung imnida. I’m with Jyung Hae in front of your apartment now. Yea, I got it.’ I heard Eun Si Kyung talking with someone on the phone. I think that person is Gi Kwang. Suddenly the apartment’s door open. “Come in, palli.” Gi Kwang said. We’re come into his apartment. “Jyung Hae ah, thanks because accept me for awhile.” Gi Kwang said. I’m nodded my head. I still feel embarrassed to talk with him. “Come in.” he said. “Yoseob hyung, come here!” he called someone. “Wae?” one person come and asked Gi Kwang. “Nugusaeyo?” he asked me. “Oh? Annyeong-hasaeyo. Yong Jyung Hae imnida. I’ll stay here for awhile. I hope, I’m not a burden for ... B2ST.” I said. “Yea. Yang Yoseob imnida. The fake maknae of B2ST. Haha, welcome to our heaven.” The cute man said to me. FAKE MAKNAE?!? Then, who’s the maknae? “Jyung Hae ahh!” Hyun Seung shouted my name. “I miss you! Hehe, finally you’re here. We can playing board game tonight.” He continued. “Hyun Seung ahh, I know, you’re too excited! But, let she knows everyone first.” Gi Kwang said. I’m chuckle. “Hyun Seung ahh, are this a real you?” Yoseob asked. Hyun Seung make a sad face. “Dongwoon ahh, palli!” Gi Kwang shouted. “I’m coming!” someone shouted. “Yea, hyung. Wae you’re calling me?” a tall man come and asked Gi Kwang. He’s looks like an Arabian. “Dongwoon ah, I’m sorry. You’re a old maknae now. We have a new maknae now.” Gi Kwang and pointed his thumb to me. WHAT?! THIS MAN IS THE MAKNAE ?!? “Oh, jinjja? Hello new maknae. I’m Son Dongwoon. What’s your name?” he asked me. “Hello. I’m Yong Jyung Hae. Nice to meet you all. I hope, I’m not a burden to B2ST.” I said. Them shook their head. “Done, right? Jyung Hae ahh, let me show you your bedroom.” Hyun Seung said and pulled my hand softly.

LEE GI KWANG’S POV ..

“So, that girl are Jun Hyung’s dongsaeng?” Yoseob asked me. I nodded. “Why she’s more cute than Jun Hyung hyung?” Dongwoon said. “Yah! Be quiet!” I said. I’ve told them about Jyung Hae yesterday. Their accept Jyung Hae in this house and respect her as Jun Hyung’s sister. “Eun Si Kyung, thank you for today. Jun Hyung want to meet you tonight at the café.” I said. He’s nodded and said “I’ll meet him. I want to send this bags to Jyung Hae’s bedroom.” . Jun Hyung still not at home. Doo Joon also. Jun Hyung knows that Jyung Hae will be here today. But, Doo Joon didn’t know anything about her include Jyung Hae’s and Jun Hyung blood-related. Doo Joon now is like a normal person. He even doesn’t care about his career anymore. If I can slap his face and tell him that he’s the singer and also an actress so, show the good manner, I’ll slap him face 100 times without stopping. I swear! I can’t know the new him. The singer and an actress that want to be a playboy with the worse manner? He should ashamed of himself as the leader of B2ST. I hope that he will be the old himself back as soon as possible.

YOUR POV ..

“Oppa..” I said as I see Eun Si Kyung come into my NEW bedroom. “Here your bags.” He said and put it near the closet. “Oppa, you wanna leave now?” I asked him. “Nope. I’ve something to discuss with Gi Kwang. If you need me, I’m at the living room.” He said. I nodded. “Put all your clothes inside the closet. I know, you’re tired. Get enough rest then.” He said and going out from my NEW room. “I’ll help you then.” Hyun Seung said and take my bag which full with my underwear. “ANDWAE !! I’ll put my clothes in the closet by myself.” I said and quickly take my underwear bag. Aigoo, this man! He should asked me before doing anything. He’s same as Eun Si Kyung. But, why must Hyun Seung here while Eun Si Kyung and Gi Kwang in the living room? What’s so important to discuss? I’ll find out about it later.

EUN SI KYUNG’S POV ..

“Jyung Hae ah, I’m going now.” I said. “Why so hurry?” I asked. “I gotta something to do. You know, right? I’m a leader now. Besides, I can’t stay here with you. I promise, I’ll visit you soon.” I said. “Oppa, promise, okay?” she said. I nodded. “But not tomorrow. I’ve to register my name to continue my studies.” I said. “Hmmm, yea. Don’t find other Agassii!” she said, so childish. I’m chuckle. “Yea. You too. Don’t find other bodyguard.” I said. “Ani! I won’t find other oppa too.” She said and smiled. “Oh, yea, dongsaeng ah. Yah, don’t ever you skip to school. Drink your chocolate milk that we’ve bought it just now every morning or you will get a gastric. I don’t want you to get sick. Call me if you need me. Anytime, I’ll come for you.” I said and show her my fake smile. My heart really hard to let her go. But, I don’t have a right to livewith her. She should know that she’s living with her real brother. Just, he didn’t appear yet. “Oppa, can I hug you? A women need a hug when there are crying, right?” she said. She run towards me and hug me. I could feel her tears falling on my shoulder. “I will miss you. Take care. Don’t call anyone else dongsaeng, okay? Only me that you can call dongsaeng.” She said and release our hug. I nodded. I touch her face and wipe her tears. “Don’t ever you crying again. Smile everytime. Your smile is my favorite. Your tears is my poison. I’ll ‘die’ when you’re crying. ” I said. She chuckle and take my hand into her held and said, “Yea, oppa.” I’m smile as well her. I hope this is a last time I see her tearing up. She won’t crying if nothing happen to her. I’ll make she happy. No more tears in your life, dongsaeng ah. Tell me if someone make you crying, okay? I’ll miss you. Saranghae, dongsaeng ahh.