Chapter two :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

“Call Eun Si Kyung here .” I said to my maid while eat my breakfast. My maid nodded. After a second, Eun Si Kyung is in front of me while said, “Are you calling me ?”. “Yes. Today, I don’t want to ride my bicycle neither a driver drive for me. I want you company me. Walk with me today.” I said and drank my chocolate milk. “But Agassii, I can’t.” he said. “Wae?” I asked. “Someone will sent you to school today. It’s was an order from Mr.Yong.” Eun Si Kyung said. “Nugu?”I asked while drank my chocolate milk again. “Lee Gi Kwang.” He said. My milk almost split out. The maid take my bag a give it to me. I’m cough and said, “Mwo!? Wae dad ask him to sent me to school?” I asked him again while stand up and wear my bag. “Lee Gi Kwang will sent you to school just for a week. It was a responsible Lee Gi Kwang to you because of  yesterday accident.” Eun Si Kyung explained. “Just sent me to school right? So, walk with me after school.” I said. “I still can’t. Lee Gi Kwang will follow you everywhere for a week. He will sent you where you want to go. After that, he will sent you back to home safely.” He said. “Okay. But, you have to help me doing my homework tonight.” I said. “I get it.” He said and follow me from back. He walk with me until the main gate. As we’re arrived to the main gate, I see a luxury car and a man standing in front of the main gate. “Oh, you’re here?” the man said. “So, can I know your name?” he asked. “I’m Yong Jyung Hae.” I said. “Oh, nice name! I’m Lee Gi Kwang. Maybe you know me, right?” he said. “Oh? No..” I said. “So, you’re not a B2UTY.” He said. “B2UTY? What the hell it is ?” I asked. “You don’t know them?” he asked and showing me a picture in his phone. “Nope.” I said. “It’s okay. Get in palli or you will late.” He said. I walk to the passenger place and get in the car after open the car’s door. Lee Gi Kwang still at out. He was talking to Eun Si Kyung and of course, I don’t hear what them talking about.

Lee Gi Kwang’s POV

She get in the car. I want to open the door and suddenly someone talk to me. “Mr.Lee, please take care of her. She’s different than other girl.” I heard one voice. I’m turning back. “Oh, I will. Can I know who are you?” I asked. “I’m her official bodyguard. My name is Eun Si Kyung. She will hangout with me usually. But today, I let her to you.” Eun Si Kyung said. “Oh, okay. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her as you take care of her. I got a little weird when she didn’t know me. Are you know me?” I said. “Yes, I know who are you. She will know you. I will introduce you to her tonight. Drive carefully.” He said and leave me behind him. I get in the car. “What Eun Si Kyung asked you?” she asked me. “Nothing. He just tell me to take care of you.” I said while start the engine. She nodded. I drive my car to her school. “Where are you schooling?” I asked her. “Kyunggi High School.” She said. “In what grade?” I asked again. “It was my last grade.” She said. We’re just shut our mouth. Her face was very different from his brother. Hyung, did you know that you have a really beautiful Yeo-Dongsaeng? You never tell us about her. As I’m reach her school, she get out from the car and knock the mirror. I press a button which make the mirror open automatically. “Mwo?” I asked her. ”Don’t forget to pick me at 4:00 pm.” She said. I nodded. “Waiting for me until I come.” I said. “Okay. Drive carefully!” she said while wave her hand with a smile on her lips.

I drive my car go to my apartment. We’re taking leave for a month after finished our ‘Beautiful Show Tours’ 3 days ago. I’m very sure their are still in beds include the leader. The leader were drunked yesterday. I don’t know why but according Yo Seob hyung, the leader was broke up with his girlfriend. I didn’t know that he have a girlfriend. I’m very pity of him. All women who he loved, always played his feeling. The leader can’t drink a lot or his face will turning red. But, he always pushed his self to drink it. As I reach my apartment, what I thought just now is true. I wake Yo Seob hyung up. “Hyung, it’s already 8:00 morning. Wake up!” I said while shake his body. Next, I wake up them all. The last person who I wake is the leader, Doo Joon. “Hyung, wake up! It’s already 8:30 morning.” I said while shake his body. “We’re taking leave, right? So, don’t disturb me and go do your own work! Ahhh, my head !” Doo Joon said. “What’s wrong with your head?” I asked him. “Nothing. I will wash up later.” He said. “Hyung, what’s wrong with you last night? You were drunked !” I said. “I will tell you later. Please, don’t disturb me for awhile. I will wash up later.” He said with his serious face. I nodded and get out from our bedroom. “Gi Kwang ahh, where are you going just now?” Yo Seob asked me. “Oh? I....” I’m speechless. “You what ?” Hyun Seung suddenly come. “I will tell you all after breakfast.” I said. “Where Jun Hyung hyung now?” I asked them. “Molla~” Yo Seob said. “In living room.” The maknae suddenly said and get in the bedroom. I’m going to living room and take a seat in front of Jun Hyung. “Hyung, I got something to discuss.” I said. As I see Hyun Seung and Yo Seob hyung follow me, “It’s a personal thing. Can you both leave for awhile? Join Dong Woon then.” I said. “Oh. I get it. Mian.” Yo Seob said and leave with Hyun Seung.

“What are you going to discuss to me?” Jun Hyung said. “Do you have a younger sister?” I asked him. “Why?” He asked me back. “Just tell me because I met your father yesterday.” I said honestly. I can see Jun Hyung’s surprise-face. “Why you didn’t tell me? Yah, why are you met him?” He asked me. “I will tell you but please answer my question first.” I said. “Okay. Yes, I do have a younger sister or maybe a younger brother.” He said. “What!? You don’t know that you have a sibling?” I asked and of course, I’m stunned. “Yup. My dad married twice. My father new wife is a famous model. I just knew that I have a sibling but I don’t know who is she or maybe he because I lived with my mom after that human come into this world.” Jun Hyung tell me everything. “You have a younger sister.” I said while smiling. Jun Hyung look at me. “She’s so beautiful and a nice girl. No wonder she doesn’t looks like you. Your mother and her mother is not the same person!” I continued. “Did you met her?” Jun Hyung asked me. “Yup. I almost hit her yesterday. She wanted my number phone. So, I gave her and your dad called me yesterday evening. You know what, I really shocked because your own sister didn’t know us neither you ! She’s 18 years-old. I’ve to pick her at her school at 4:00 pm. Wanna follow me ?” I asked him.