Chapter six :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

YOUR POV ..

“Do...dong..sa.e...ng” he said. I’m smiling with my eyes want to exit their water but I try to stop it from falling down. “Gumawo.” I said. He’s turning back when hear my crack voice. I wipe my tears and chuckle. “It’s was a first time I feel so happy. Gumawo.” I said. “Agassii, I didn’t mean to make you cry. Uljima~ Jeosong-hamnida.” He said. “It’s okay. I’m crying because I’m happy.” I said. “I will tell the maid then. Go take a bath ... dong-saeng-ahh.” He said and I looked at him when he said ‘dong-saeng’. He smile and leave me alone in the room. I feel like I wanna scream right now. Seriously, I’m really happy !

I heard the door knocked. “Yea. Come in.” I said. “Agassii, here the breakfast.” Eun Si Kyung said as he’s come in. I look at the plate that he bring in. “Where’s yours?” I asked him. “Oh?” he said. “Why you didn’t bring your breakfast along?” I asked. He didn’t answer my question. I make a step get out from my room. “Ahjumma, bring me a plate of breakfast in my room. Quickly! I only give you 5 minutes !” I said and get in back into my room. “Why you do this?” Eun Si Kyung asked me. “Nothing cause it. It’s not a something that we always do.” I said while take a comb and combing my hair. “Put my breakfast on the table.” I said and Eun Si Kyung did like what I said. He’s going to the window and open the curtain. “Let the sunlight get in. Sunlight in the morning have vitamin, right?” he said as I looked at him. I smile and nodded. “Agassii, the breakfast is here!” the maid who is in front of my door said. “Yea. Just come in and put the plate on the table.” I said. The maid come in and put the plate on the table while asking me, “Agassii, there’s anything else can I help?” . “Where’s my dad?” I asked. “Mr.Yong is in his office as usually. He don’t want to go to work today.” The maid said. “Okay. You can leave now.” I said and the maid leave me and Eun Si Kyung.

“Oppa, take a sit!” I said. Eun Si Kyung take a seat in front me. We’re having our breakfast together right now. “Oppa,” I said while looked at him. “Yea?” he said and stop digging his food while looked at my face. “What you will do when I’m not here soon?” I asked him. “Abeoji ask me to continue my studies.” He said. “Oh. Then, you will don’t have any time to visit me, right?” I asked. “Aniya. I will try to visit you if I do have a time but, if you really wanna to meet me, just call me.” He said. “Okay. You won’t find other Agassii, right?” I asked him again as I remember what I said to him yesterday night. Really childish! “No! I won’t!” he said. “And also, you’re not only my Agassii. You’re my ... dong-saeng too.” He continued. “Gumawo. You won’t forget me, right, oppa?” I asked him a childish question again and again. He shook his head. “Promise?” I asked. He nodded and smile. “Eat your meal.” He said. I smile. “Neo... the best oppa.” I said and he just chuckle.

EUN SI KYUNG’S POV ..

“Agassii, Lee Gi Kwang is at the living room now.” I said. “Yea. I’m coming.” She said while take her handbag and make a step to down stairs. When I looked at her face, something was missing. “Eun Si Kyung ahh, give this thing to Agassii. She won’t look perfect without this.” The maid said to me. “Oh? Yea. I got it.” I said. “Agassii,” I called her. “Yea?” she’s turning back and look at me. “You’re not wearing your earring.” I said and I hand her the pair of earring. “Can you help me? Take my D-necklace inside the box on my make-up table.” she said. I take it and it’s about 15 seconds after I’m take her D-necklace, I'm coming back towards her. She’s wearing her socks right now. “Agassii, here your D-necklace.” I said. “Can you wear it for me?” she said. “Oh?” I said. “Wear it for me. Palli!” she said while wear her sock for her right leg. I really surprise with what Jyung Hae request for. I put her long hair on her left shoulder. It was my first time doing this thing. This situation just like.. Love Story. I’m coming in front of her and said, “I can’t. Mianhae.”. “Then, give me that necklace.” She said and I gave her the necklace. “Oppa, lock it!” she said while turning back. She ask me to lock the necklace. I lock the necklace. “Thanks.” She said and make a step to the down stairs while me follow her from behind.

 

YOUR POV..

“Gayoon eonni..” I greeted Gayoon when I saw her. I heard a voice in my dad’s office. “Where’s Lee Gi Kwang?” I asked Gayoon. “Geu...” she’s speechless. “I’m here.” I heard a voice from my dad’s office. “Oh, Gi Kwang hyung, what are you doing in my dad’s office?” I asked him. “Mr.Yong wanna meet me.” He said. “So, where are we gonna go?” he asked me while he sat beside a man. “Who are you?” I asked that man. “Oh, let me introduce you, my friend. Jang Hyun Seung.” Gi Kwang said. “Annyeong. Nice to meet you.” Hyun Seung said. “Oh, me too!” I said. “Jyung Hae ahh, where are we gonna go?” Gayoon asked me. I look at Eun Si Kyung and he seems already know what I mean. “Lee Gi Kwang ssi..” he called Gi Kwang and take him outside.

As we’re reaches the main gate, Eun Si Kyung called my name. “Agassii, call me if something happen.” . I nodded. “Oppa, I’m going.” I said and wave my hand to him. “I never thought that you’re a billionaire daughter. ” Lee Gi Kwang said while driving. “That’s why, I don’t want to tell it in front of everyone. Only you all know about this. I don’t want to be show-off.” I said. We’re going to my dad’s shopping complex. Yes, my dad is the owner. I don’t like to be show-off. I’m not the kind of that person. “So, your name?” Hyun Seung asked me. “I’m Yong Jyung Hae.” I said. “Oh, nice name.” he said. “So, you already know me, right?” he asked. “Nope. Lee Gi Kwang hyung didn’t mention me about you.” I answered it weirdly. “Hyun Seung ahh, don’t ask her anything about ‘us’.” Gi Kwang said while driving. “Oh. Yea.” Hyun Seung said. Why Hyun Seung ask me a weird question like what Gi Kwang asked me when first time I met Gi Kwang? He’s such a nice man. He have a good attitude too. Hyun Seung and me have a good relationship as a friend. “Yah, Hyun Seung-ahh, you’re talkative now!” Gi Kwang said. “So, what?” he said and I laughed as well Gayoon and Gi Kwang.

LEE GI KWANG’S POV ..

She really good in making friends. Hyun Seung and Jyung Hae are best friend now. I wanted to bring Jun Hyung along but, as I wake up, he’s not on his bed. As we’re reach the shopping complex, Gayoon, Hyun Seung and me are wearing the glasses. We’re look really weird in Jyung Hae’s eyes. “Why you all wearing that?” she asked. “Shut up and let’s go in.” I said and walking in with Hyun Seung while Gayoon with Jyung Hae. “Oh, hyung!” I called someone I know. I really shocked when see Doo Joon with a girl. “Oh, Gi Kwang ahh.” He said and walked towards me. “Why you didn’t wearing your glasses?” I asked him. “It will be many paparazzi here.” I whisper. “I’ll wear it when I’m going out from here.” He answered and I could see his eyes watch Jyung Hae. “Who are you?” he asked Jyung Hae. “My sister. Wae?” Gayoon said. “Oh. I see. Why your sister more beautiful than you?” he asked Gayoon. “At least, I’m with my sister. Not with a which I didn’t know.” Gayoon said while rolled her eyes towards a girl beside Doo Joon. “Let’s go.” Gayoon said and walked with Jyung Hae. “I gotta go. See you at home.” I said and leave Doo Joon with Hyun Seung. “What happened to him?” I asked Hyun Seung. Maybe he know. “After he was broke up with his girlfriend, he said to Jun Hyung that he wanted to feel when being a playboy.” Hyun Seung said. Why his thinker being so worse? “Gayoon-ahh, where the first place would we go? ” I asked Gayoon and leave Hyun Seung behind me. “Asked Jyung Hae then.” She said. “Jyung Hae .....” My words stop for awhile when seeing Jyung Hae and Hyun Seung walked together. “Jyung Hae-ahh, Gi Kwang ask me, where the first place would we go ?” Gayoon asked Jyung Hae. Why I’m feel like so jealous when I see them so close together? “Oh? We will going to the boutique at 3rd floor and 4th floor.” she said.

Gayoon and Jyung Hae goes to shopping for 3hours! Lady's natural habits, right? “I’m starving!” I said. “Yea. Nado~” Hyun Seung said. “Let’s go eat and we will continue it.” Gayoon said. As we reach at the restaurant, we make an order. “Hyun Seung-ahh, let’s capture a photo together.” Jyung Hae said. “Gi Kwang hyung, can you help me?” she asked me while gave me her phone. I take the phone. With a jealous feel, I captured their photo. “So sweet!” Gayoon said. We’re eating our meals when it arrive. “After this, where we will go?” I asked. “I want to take you all to one place that I really love. The place that I will go whenever I sad or happy.” She said. “Where?” Gayoon asked her. “Chakaman...” she said while take her phone out and make a call. I really don’t understand what did she said because she speak in France. “Done!” she said after done making a call. I really don’t have any idea where did she gonna take us.