Chapter four :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

YOUR POV..

I open my eyes. My head are really hurt. I see Gi Kwang and a lady beside him. Where I am? What happened to me? Why I’m still in school uniform? I get up from lying down. “Are you okay?” Gi Kwang asked me. I nodded. “Uri.. where are we now? What happened to me?” I asked him. “You were fainted just now. I should ask you that question. What happened to you until you were fainted?” He asked me. “I don’t remember anything. By the way, who are you ?” I said and asked the lady who are beside Gi Kwang. “Oh? Annyeong. I’m Heo Gayoon. You might not know me but it’s better than you know me. Consider me as your sister. Will you?” The lady said. “Oh? I will.” I said slowly. “Ahhh, this is so great! So, call me eonni.” She said and nagging all the time but I’m not listening. Otherwise, I’m staring at Gi Kwang’s face. I don’t know why but ... this feeling I can’t explain it. “Yah, dong-saeng ahh, what about tomorrow we’re going to shopping? Plus, tomorrow is Saturday.” She said to me and I know she realise that I’m staring at Gi Kwang all the time she’s nagging. “Gi Kwang ahh, don’t you stare at my sister like that or I will prick your eyes.” Gayoon said to Gi Kwang who was looking at me as well. “Oh?” Gi Kwang said. “Why you stare her like that ?” Gayoon asked. “That .....” he looks like speechless. “Oh, Gayoon eonni, where we gonna go for shopping tomorrow? Gi Kwang hyung will sent us.” I said. Before this situation got worse, it’s better I’m saying something. “Oh, yes, that’s right! I’ve told you about yesterday accident just now, right? I will sent you both where you wanna go.” Gi Kwang said. “I won’t until you tell me why you stared Jyung Hae like that ?” Gayoon said. “Eonni, I’m starving. Can you show me anywhere that I could find some food to eat?” I said while stand up and grab Gayoon eonni hand. “Yea. Let’s go.” Gayoon said. Luckily gayoon not insisted Gikwang. If not ...... ahhhhh, I don’t know what to say.

 

GI KWANG’S POV..

I breathed a sigh of relief when Gayoon didn’t keep pressing me to tell why I’m stared at Jyung Hae just now. I’m also don’t know why my eyes just want to see her face. Her irresistible lips, her slanted eyes, her straight brown long hair, she really a beautiful girl. Am I falling in love with her? What?!? It’s can’t be! She just a cute high school students who with her last grade. She maybe have a boyfriend then. I must consider her as my sister as I remember what Jun Hyung hyung said to me this morning. “I want to be the first man who love her so much.” I still can heard what he said. I know what he fell right now. “I want to meet her. Please bring her to this apartment.” Jun Hyung said it to me but, seems like I can’t bring her to our apartment as what Jun Hyung wanted. It’s already 6:30 o’clock. I think, I should sent her home. Gayoon and Jyung Hae are best friend now. From the door, I  can hear the laugh and the joke. I can see the really happy smile on their lips. “Jyung Hae ahh, let’s go home.” I said as I come into the room. “What? Why so early?” She asked. “It’s better I sent you now before your dad sent your bodyguard here.” I said. “Hmm, okay, but tomorrow, you have to sent us shopping.” She said and Gayoon continued, “And you must follow us shopping. Promise?”. I sighed and forced, I nodded. “YES!” Them screamed. I’m chuckle. “Yah, palli.” I said. “Eonni, this my number phone. Call me anytime. Thank you for today. I’m going now. See you tomorrow, eonni. Annyeong!”she said while wave her hand. So cute!

I press the button of lift as we’re reach in front of lift. “So, you look so happy today.” I asked. She nodded. “I don’t have anyone at home except Kim Soo Hyun and Eun Si Kyung. Oh, Soo Hyun is my neighbor and also my best friend. But, I do have a brother. So badly, I never meet him yet.” She said. I look at her face while asking, “So, do you want to meet him?”. “For the first time I know that I have a brother, I always think, if he can love me as my dad love me, if he can take care of me as my dad take care of me, if he can protect me as my dad did, but, what if he don’t know that I’m exist in this world? Do I need to meet him? Dad once said, ‘If I can turn the time back to my past, I’ll never let my first wife run away from my house. And now, you do anything alone. I was wrong’. You know what, just because of what dad have said, now, I really want to know him. I really want to meet him. I want him to be the first man I loved the most after my dad. And then, I will find my first love and pick my first love as my husband.” She said. I could see the water exit from her eyes. “ Ahh, why I’m cry?” she said while wipe her tears. “Oh, the lift are here. Let’s go in!” she said. There’s only us in the lift. I can see, her tears keep exit from her eyes. I’m walk towards her and wipe her tears. “Uljima. Ije buteo, let’s find him.” I said while put my hand on her shoulder after wiped her tears. She smile and said, “It’s okay. My dad know where is he .”. “No, I don’t mean that. I mean, let’s find out. Isn’t you have a place in his heart? Isn’t you exist in his mind? And the most important, would he be your first man loved the most after your father?” I said. “Don’t call my brother ‘he’. Call him my brother.” She said and suddenly the lift door open. “Kaja.” I said.

“Gi Kwang ahh,” I heard she shouted my name as we’re at the cars parking. I’m turning back. She walk towards me and said, “Don’t walk too fast .”. I chuckle. “What will happened if I’m leave you behind me?” I asked and walk towards my car. It’s about 5 more steps before I reach my cars, I heard she shouted. “It’s same like my brother leave me! And one day when you’re leaving me behind you like this, when you’re turning back, you might not see my face neither hear my voice again! It’s same like my brother did to me !”. I can’t stop my tears to falling down. I’m turning back. She run towards me. “That’s why, don’t leave me.” She said and make a step to my cars. But, I don’t know why my hand grab her hand. “Jebal, don’t said anything like that again. You’re make me tearing up.” I said and I pushed her into my hug. “Jebal, don’t let it go. Just for awhile.” I said because she pulled her hand on my chest. Jun Hyung ahh, you’re so lucky have someone who want to know you, someone who want to find you and someone who ready to love you but, you’re totally stupid because you don’t want to find her. Mianhae, Jun Hyung hyung. I shouldn’t take this responsible. I shouldn’t take her here. I shouldn’t mention about you. I shouldn’t meet your father. I shouldn’t gave my number phone to Jyung Hae. And the most foolishness thing, I should be more be careful and then, I won’t hit her and make a scars on her leg. I shouldn’t cry and hug her right now. I shouldn’t love her before you but, it’s a fact. Jeongmal mianhae, Yong Jun Hyung.