Chapter twenty :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

The day that I've been waiting for a week now arrived. Today, my TOEIC exam's result come out. I'm very nervous enough. "Let's go." I heard Dong Woon's voice. I follow Dong Woon from his back. "You look nervous enough." Dong Woon said. "Yah, shut up! Of course, I'm nervous !" I said. Dong Woon chuckles. I asked Dujun to come with me yesterday but he was so busy with his MC-ing work. Others? I asked them too but Dong Woon volunteer as he's the member which I'm not so close with. So, I try my best to be close with him. As we're inside the car, he start the conversation. "Don't make that face. Relax. What are you afraid of?" he asked. "What if my result is worst ?" I said. "Don't think a thing like that. Each words you've said, it's such a prayer. So, just think, what if your result is good." he said while starts the car engine. "Yah, do you have a license?" I asked. "Shh, just shut up." he said cutely. I'm laughing. What a brave man he is ... He's driving the company's car.  "Yah, don't you know that the police traffic always be there?" I said. "Huh? Who told you?" he asked me and start to slow the car. "My dream." I said and laughing. "Yah, isn't funny at all! Don't playing around you kid!" he said and keep his drive. Suddenly, my phone is ringing. 

"Yeobosaeyo? Nde, abeoji. No. I on my way to school now. With whom? B2ST's maknae, Dongwoon. Yea. I get it."

The call is end. "Why?" Dongwoon asked me. "Abeoji asked me about my result." I said. Dongwoon patted my back slowly. As we're arriving the school, the main gate full with the student and their family. Crying, happy, excited, sad, all feels can be see there. Hugging their parents right now is the best part. I smile towards them secretly. "Yah, let's go." Dongwoon said and get out from the car with his glasses. He open up my door. I could hear the voice of fangirl every where. "Dongwoon yah ...!" "He's so handsome!" "Omo, omo!" "Oppa! Oppa!" "Dongwoon ahh, why you don't want just entertain your fans?" I asked him. "I feel awkward to entertain them now." he said. "Just wave your hand to them then." I said. He's turning back and waving his hand. After a second he holds my hand and go inside the school. "Are them ... couple?" "What's that?" "Yah, what happen? Aigoo, Dongwoon oppa is mine!" I heard everything and we just chuckle. "I'm going inside the office first." I said. "Yes. Good luck!" Dongwoon said. I'm smiling towards him.

I'm going out with my sad face. My steps get slow like I-wanna-faint-now. "Ohh? What's happen?" Dongwoon asked me and I hand him my result. He read it and look at me. He's smiling so do me. "What a clever you... Chukhae!" he said while back hug me. "Gumawo!" I said and take my phone out as it's ringing. 

"Yeobosaeyo? Nde, abeoji. Yes, I get my result. I get 85%. Yes, thank you. Huh? You want back? When? Ohh, I get it. Nde, Abeoji. Me too."

My sad face appear for suddely. Can I live with them forever? I don't want to leave the person like them. "What happen?" Dongwoon asked me. "Can I live with you guys forever?" I said. "Huh? Yes, of course can! Why? What happen?" Dongwoon asked me. "I'm going soon. Abeoji will be back here soon." I said. "Oh, I see." Dongwoon said. He looks like speechless. "You will preventing me to go, right?" I asked him. He's smiling away and back hug me. "Let's go home and show others your good result." he said and walk with me. I don't want to leave everyone who I've meet. They nice enough. They are my brothers, my friends, my family even my everything. Knowing them for the first, we can only judging themselves only by sight. But, when we starts a conversation with them, we will know them eventually. I didn't suspect something bad about them for the first time because I know that they will take care of me like their own sister especially Junhyung oppa. 

"CHUKHAE !!!" Gikwang shouted while pull out the party-mess-thing. The others just clapping their hand while Hyunseung bring a chocolate cake from the kitchen. I'm just smiling while waiting for Dujun's arrival. The door is opening. It's Dujun. He's coming in with a gift bag. He comes towards me and hug me. "I never thought that you're so clever." he said and release his hug and lean a kiss on my forehead. "Huh?" I shocked. "I miss you ! Don't you know ?" he said and hug me again. "Chukhae, Jyunghae ahh." he said on my ear. "Yah, end up your drama in the room after this. Now, let's celebrate it!" Yoseob said and pull me out from Dujun's hug. "YAH YAH YAH !" Dujun said. We're just laughing. "Yes, Junnie. We will end up everything in the room after this party." I said and suddenly the situation being quietly. "What? What's wrong?" I said. "Nothing, just ... there's no one call me Junnie. It's only Dujunnie." Dujun said. "So, let me call you Junnie for the rest of my life." I said. "So let me call you 'my wife' instead." he said. "Aishhhh, how many time I have to said? ...." Yoseob said and Dujun cut his sentences, "Yea yea yea ! We will end up in the room ! What a party without me ...". I'm just laughing. Dujun patted my shoulder from the back and hand me the gift bag. It just a small gift bag. "Don't open it now." he said with whispering-like. "Yah yah yah , this guys." Yoseob said again. "Ok ok ok, let's celebrate it now!" I said and take a plastic knife for slice the cake. 

While others busy with tidy up the party thing, I walks towards Dongwoon who is sitting alone on the sofa. "Dongwoon ahh," I said. "Oh, Jyunghae ahh. Have a sit." he said and I take a sit beside him. "What's wrong?" Dongwoon asked me. "Geu.. about that my father gonna back soon, can you just don't tell anyone?" I said. "But why? It's an important thing." he asked me. "Please. I don't want anybody sad just because of me." I said. "It will be more sad if you didn't tell anyone." he said. "Please. Just for once." I said. "Yah, clever girl !" Junhyung said while others follow him. "Soon, you will go to the camping, right?" he asked me while take a sit beside me and others take a sit in front of me. I nodded, "Wae?" I asked. "Others have a work to do. So, I've to be with you." Hyunseung said. "Only you?" I asked. "Yup. It's only 3 days before you're going." Junhyung said. "Will you be fine?" Gikwang asked. "Yes, I will. Don't worry." I said. "Hyunseung ahh, you've to take care of my wife, ok? Don't hurt her if you don't want to die early." Dujun said and we're just laughing. "He will take good care of me. Believe me." I said. "So, you guys can end up your drama just now. We're off to bed now. Jaljja!" Yoseob said and walk away with others leave me and Dujun in the living room. "OPPA!" I shouted Junhyung's name. As he's turning back, I run towards him and hug him. "Huh?" I could heard his weird-sound. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "You know that I love you, right?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "So, what will happen soon, you'll never leave me right?" I said. "No, never." he said and release our hug. "Thought you leave me alone, you will be always in my heart. So that, I won't miss you but love you more deeper." he said and I'm just smiling hurtly. "Gumawo oppa." I said. "It's okay. I'm going now. Jaljja." he said while messing my front hair. 

DUJUN'S POV ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-rxaOfXYc (suggest song \^^/)

Though looking at they are hugging make me hurt, I could understand them. They are siblings. She's sitting beside me now. I leans my head on her shoulder. "Oh?" I heard her weird-sound. "Nothing. I'm just get tired this day." I said. "Why not you just get a rest with them then?" she said. "Chasing me, huh?" I said. "Chasing you for your own healthy. I don't want you to get sick." she said. "You will never chasing me from your heart, isn't?" I said. "I don't have a reason to do that thing, Junnie ahh." she said. "I'm just get tired for this day because of work. But, I never get tired to loving you." I said and get up my head from her shoulder while take the gift bag that I bought for her. "What's that?" she asked me. "A gift." I said. "Yea, what's kind of gift?" she said. "Should I or you open it up?" I asked. "If you?" she asked me back. "You'll get another one present." I said. "If me?" she asked again. "You will too." I said. "Haishhh, let me open it!" she took the bag and take out the small box inside the bag. She opens it. It's a couple ring with the name engraved on the ring. "It's ... nice ..." she said. "But, isn't too fast for me to accept it?" she asked. I take the small box from her hand and take away the ring which graven with my name. I take her small hand softly. "Don't you know?" I asked. "Wh..what?" she said. "I miss your hand. It's get cold since I'm not hold it." I said and put the on her finger. "It's perfect with beautiful hand as the owner." I said. "Thanks. Should I put on the ring too?" she said and take my hand. "Oh? Your hand gets rough. Since when?" she said while put on the ring. "Yah, what kind of men if their have a soft hand?" I said and she just laugh. "This ring.. for what?" she asked. I tucks her hair behind her ears. "It's for everything." I said. "Everything?" she asked. "Yes. Your smile, your laugh, your hold, your hug, your happiness even your everything. But the most I mean for is your love." I said. She's just smiling brightly. "Yah, stop it." she said and I know that she is ashamed. "You too. Stop being so cute." I said and leans my head on her lap. She's playing with my hair while her left hand hold my hand.
"What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. I wanted to do this. Hold your hands like this. Why is this small thing so hard for us? But eventually, I get to do this, now." she said. "So, don't fall in love with another guy. Even if you have to live alone for the rest of your life, think of me. Will you?" I said. "Nowhere in this world is there a woman who will start a love, giving up the ending. That's why we will never work, we have no answer." she said and I quickly get up from her lap. "In this world, these are some things that you are happier without knowing. But I think, to me, you're one of those. Jyung Hae ahh, from now on, no matter what you do, I will still like it. No matter what you do, I will still forgive you, for the sole reason that you're alive." I said and hug her. "Thank you for everything." she said and I could feel something wet on my back. "Yah, are you crying?" I asked and release my hug. I wipes her tears with my finger. "Don't cry. You will look ugly." I said. "Yah!" she said. "Can I?" I said while look at her lips. She just keep queit. "I consider that as YES." I said and kiss her softly.
For all the tears that you have cried for me, I'm paying it back with this kiss. It's an afternoon when the wind is rustling the branches. When you know that I only love you, I wish it would be like this afternoon so you can see what I saw too. Where I was standing by the window, you can be standing by that window too. Where I was lying on the bed, you are lying there. The book I was reading, you can read them. If we can be together like that, it's enough. All around the world there are 230 countries and among those people I only can speak English and Korean. Nevertheless, I can't find the exact word to define our relationship.