Chapter eleven :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

YOUR POV ..

It was a first time I preparing a lunch for someone. My mother teached me when I’m 15. I’m still remember it. My mother is a model in Paris. But, after she gets married with my dad, she resigned as model and be a fashion designer. They were just divorced 2 months ago. Doo Joon was gone out. I’m alone again. I take my phone and take a sit on the sofa. It’s because I’m alone, so, I’m sitting down like a boss. I check out my Twitter account.

@JyungYong_ why are you absent to school? You’re not at home too. Are you going to holiday? Where are you right now?

So Yeon mentioned me. Ahhh, this buddy!

@Yeon_Saeng Mian~ ^^

“I’m home  ...” I heard someone greeted. “Neo ...” Dong Woon pointed to my positions which totally like a boss. I’m quickly stood up. “Oh, you’re home. Have you taken your lunch?” I asked. “We’re home ...” Yoseob said while Jun Hyung at his behind. “You’re alone, huh?” Dong Woon asked me. I nodded. “Where’s Doo Joon hyung?” Yoseob asked me. “He went out. He didn’t tell me where he wanted to go.” I said. “Jyung Hae ahh. Are you already getting better?” Jun Hyung asked me. I nodded. “Did he give you porridge?” he asked me again. “He didn’t know how to cook it. I told him to not order it. Abeoji didn’t allow me to eat any food from out. It may cause food poisoning.” I said. Suddenly, he pulls my shoulder to his arm. His arm on my back. “Let’s go. I bring you to the café.” He said. “Oh, thank you but, I’m already cook for you guys. Let’s go to the kitchen!” I said while pull his warm hand. As we’re reaching the kitchen, I’m really wanted to laughing hardly while rolling my body on the floor. “Jyung Hae ahh, it’s really delicious!” Yoseob said. “Yea, geurae!” Dong Woon said. Them start first before Jun Hyung. “Jun Hyung ahh, you’d eat it too!” Dong Woon said again. Jun Hyung takes a sit in front of Yoseob and takes a plate which I’ve put it with the spaghetti. I take a sit in front of Dong Woon which beside Jun Hyung. “Hmmm, yummy!” he said and I clap to my own self. “It’s my first spaghetti, actually.” I said. “Jinjja?” Dong Woon said. I nodded. “So, who teach you?” Jun Hyung asked me. “Uri Ommaga.” I said. “I’m home ...” I heard a voice from the living room. “Chakaman-neyo~” I said to them and go to the living room.

“Lee Gi Kwang hyung.” I’m greeted. He’s smiling. “Have you taken your lunch?” I asked him. He shook his head. “Let’s go eat then. I’ve cook spaghetti for you.” I said. Suddenly, his hand touch my cheek while said, “You’re better now. Where were you have been going yesterday? You make me worry!” he said. “No where. Just walked around here. Let’s go!” I said while pulled his hand to kitchen. As he sits down on the seat, Jun Hyung greeted him. “Where are you going just now?”Jun Hyung asked him. “No where. Just drive my car around here.” He said while digging his spaghetti. Why their looks like strangers when their talk to each other? Awkward! Are they quarreling? “Jyung Hae ahh, it’s really delicious. I don’t know how long I’m not eating this thing.” Gi Kwang said. I’m just smiling and asked, “Guys, what are you eat daily?”. “Depends to our appetite. Wae?” Jun Hyung said. “Nothing. I’ve asked Doo Joon about this before he’s out. But, he always takes his food with Yi Xing. So, he didn’t know what you all eat daily.” I said. “Yi Xing Nuguya?” Dong Woon said while them all except Jun Hyung, look at me with What-The-Hell face. “Guys, don’t tell me that you don’t know Doo Joon’s girlfriend.” I said. Them shook their head except Jun Hyung. “Why so many secret between you all even you guys in one group?” I said. “Because Doo Joon like to secret a thing from us.” Yoseob said. “Yah, you can’t believe him 100%. He’s change a lot. He doesn’t love Yi Xing at all.” Jun Hyung said. What a kind of man he is. I wanna slap his face if I can. I’m just thinking that he is the older among us. I’d respect him. But, when I think twice about what he doing to Yi Xing, I really want to slap his face twice too. It’s really rude thing. Feeling isn’t a toy. “Why you don’t join us?” Gi Kwang said. “I’ve eat it. Sorry, I’m not waiting for you guys. I’m really hungry.” I said. “It’s okay. By the way, this fried chicken is belonging to Doo Joon, right?” Yoseob said. I nodded. “He bought it for me actually. So badly, I’ve an allergy.” I said.

Suddenly I hear Hyun Seung voice. “I’m home.” “Hyun Seung ahhh!” I’m welcoming him. “Oh, Jyung Hae ah. Are you feel better now?” he asked me. I nodded. “Mian, I’m not playing a board game with you. Have you eat?” I said. “Aishh, no need to apologize. It wasn’t your fault. I’ve take my lunch at the café just now. Wae?” he said. “I’ve cook spaghetti for you. But, you already full, aren’t it? It’s okay. I’ll keep them for you.” I said. “Okay. I’ll eat it when I’m hungry. What will you do today?” Hyun Seung asked me. “Molla. What about you?” I said. “Bowling?” Hyun Seung asked me. “I don’t want.” I said. “Playing board game aja! But, that’s thing was belong to Doo Joon. He will get angry if we’re touching his thing without his allowed.” He said. “Oh. I want to take my homework at Soyeon’s house. Can you take me there?” I said. ‘Ring ... Ring ...’ His phone ringing. “Chakaman-neyo.” He said and pick up the call. “Oh, hyung! Mwo? Yea, arasseo. I’ll be there soon.” I hear the conversation. “Jyung Hae ahh, mian. I can’t spend my time for you today. Doo Joon called me just now. He needs a help. I got to go now, mian again.” Hyun Seung said. I’m just nodding my head. Aishhh, who will take me to Soyeon’s house then? I’m walked to the kitchen.

I heard something noisy. “I really sorry about this. I’ve loved her, hyung.” I heard Gi Kwang’s voice. Nugu ‘her’? Jun Hyung’s girlfriend? “I it not enough with yesterday matter? You can’t love my sister! FORGET ABOUT HER!” Jun Hyung yelled. Oh, Jun Hyung’s sister. Lucky her! She’s brother not leave her and love her so much. “Forget about her? Andwae! Sirheo!” Gi Kwang said. “Yah hyung, can you both stop this quarrel? You both are really childish! Quarrel just because of small matter.” Dong Woon said and he get out from the kitchen. So glad, he didn’t realize me. “Both of you, stop this issue. Jun Hyung ah, stops doing this stupid thing. Gi Kwang ah, you’d think twice before telling something ridiculous.” Yoseob said and get out from the kitchen. Without my though, he greeted me. “Jyung Hae ahh,” “Oh, you. Waeyo?” I said while pretending like I don’t know anything. I could see Jun Hyung and Gi Kwang look at Yoseob. “Did you ...?” Yoseob said and I cut it. “Oh, mian. I shouldn’t hear that.” I said. Yoseob look at them. “Gwaenchanha. What are you doing here actually?” Yoseob said. “I want to go to Soyeon’s house. I wanted to ask Jun Hyung to go with me.” I said. “No, he can’t go with you. I’ll go with you.” He said while he take his jacket and wear it. “Kaja.” He said and I just followed him. Yeah, I understand this situation.

As we’re in the car, Yoseob asked me. “It was a first time there are quarreling. Did you hear everything?” I nodded and said, “Yeah. You know what? If I was in his shoes, I won’t get angry with that matter. It’s not so easy to forget someone we’ve loved. It’s enough torture Gi Kwang. Jun Hyung should let Gi Kwang dating with his sister.” I said.

YANG YO SEOB’S POV ...

I’m just smiling when hear that. She’s talking about herself. Aigoo, it’s so funny actually. “What about if you’re in Jun Hyung’s sister shoes? You never loved someone else before. Would you accept Gi Kwang?” I asked. “Molla. If Jun Hyung’s sister easy to falling in love with someone else, maybe she’ll accept. ” She said. “What about yourself? Are yoy have loved someone before? Are you easy to falling in love with someone?” I asked her. “I won’t loved someone before I loved my brother. Jun Hyung’s sister is really lucky because her brother never leave her like what my brother did. I’ll love someone after I love him.” She said. “So, you’re really easy to falling in love. But, what if your heart want to love someone so badly and your brother still not appear in front of you? Would you change your mind?” I said. “Maybe.” She said. I’m just driving my car to Soyeon’s house while Jyung Hae tells me the direction. I’m really mercy towards them. Jun Hyung ah, you’re so lucky because you’ve her. Maybe you’ll crying and crying at the first time you meet her because she don’t know who are you but, believe me, at last, the happiness will come to you. It’ll find you. You will happy as what you dreams for. Mideohaeyo :’>

Hear this song while read this part. Gumawo :) http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_zSVUc9BA

YOUR POV ...

I looked at the moon and the stars in the darkness of sky. The wind blow away. Ahh ... Jinjja chulda! I stand at the cloister which near with the living room. B2ST’s member is at their room. “Alone, huh?” someone greeted me. I’m turning my head. “Oh, Jun Hyung! You’re here now. I’m not alone anymore.” I said and smiling. He stands beside me. “Ahhh... jinjja chulda! Waiting for a stars falling?” he asked me. “Hope. I’m just look at it. So beautiful, aren’t it?” I said. He nodded. “Abeoji-ga one said, ‘If you miss someone, look at the stars and choose one star which attracts your heart. Talk with it!’ Sighh, I’m not a kid anymore which needs to do that thing. But, when I do it just now, It’s really calm my heart.” I said. “So, who are you missing for?” he asked me. “My own brother. Not Eun Si Kyung neither anyone. Just my real brother, I miss him so badly.” I said.

YONG JUN HYUNG’S POV ...

I’m stunned. Yah, baboya! I’m your brother. I’m here in front of you. Am I invisible? “I even don’t know his name. Still, I really want to meet him.” She said. My eyes were like a broken glass. “What will you do if ... you meet him now?” I asked her with my crack voice. “First, I want to hug him and tell him, I miss him. Second, I want to tell him that, he really bad because leave me alone! Maybe I’ll hit him.” She said and I’m chuckle. “Lastly, I want to tell him, I love him and he is my only one brother. No matter he so bad or what, still, he’s my brother.” She said. Yea, I’m so bad because leave you! I’m speechless. “So, what I’d I call you? I called Dong Woon and Gi Kwang, hyung. Hyun Seung, Yoseob and Doo Joon, I only call their name. You? Jun Hyung ... Should I call you Jun Hyung hyung? How many hyung I’ve to call you?” she said and I cut it. “Just call me Jun Hyung.” I said. “Andwae! You’re totally different than other. I’ll call you oppa. Okay, right?” she said. I’m speechless. “Jun Hyung oppa ....” she said with her cute voice. I’m chuckle. “Neo ... very naughty!” I said. “Aniyo~ Jun Hyung oppa ....” she said again with same voice. “Yea?” I said. “What will you call me then?” she asked me. Still, with her cute voice. “Yong Jyung Hae, naughty girl!” I said. “Aishhh, sirheo!” she said. “Yea, yea. Then, what?” I said. She just looks at me with her cute face. “Yea, yea. Ara~ I’m melting with that cute face, dong saeng ahh.” I said. Suddenly, she claps to herself. “Finally, you called me dong-saeng!” she said and keeps clap to herself. “Ahh, I’m really tired! Tomorrow is Tuesday and I’ve to go to school. I need to sleep now. Jal jjayo, oppa!” she said again and leaving me. If she know that her brother is me who now is just in front of her, would she hug me? Would this situation will be a happiness memories ever? I’m tearing up. My tears fall down. I want to scream right now. I just hate myself. It’s not the time to tell her everything plus, she just knows me. “Yeah, I’d be strong. Through everything just for her. Do everything just for her. Even if I can die for her, I will.” I said to myself. “Na ... will be your first man which loves you so much. Nado ... will be your first man which will hold your hand tightly. So, I won’t leave you again. Gumawo, because give me a chance to know you. Gumawo, because you give me a chance to call you ... dong-saeng ahh.” I said to myself while my tears keep falling down. What have happened just now or yesterday, what will happen tomorrow and the next day, you’re still my sister and I’ll keep all memories with you, no matter bad or nice, happy or not, in my mind. Dong-saeng ahh, I’m maybe can’t give everything you want or everything you need. I just can give you happiness when you’re sad. I just can wipe your tears when you’re crying. The worst, I’m doing all that thing, but you don’t know that I’m your brother. Dong saeng ahh, I’ll be everywhere you want. I’ll be there when you need me. Iloveyou ....