Chapter twenty five :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For
Junhyung gets better day by day. Thank God. But Junhyung was so pig-headed! He don't want to take a medicine but one day I get sulks. And he scare on the sulks me and eat the medicine on the time. There's no more secret between all of us. My mom and dad? They are getting back and Dad looks so happy now as Junhyung's mom and my mom get close with each other. But Junhyung's mom didn't live with us instead of she live with her new husband. Eun Shi Kyung? He's in relationship with Sooyeon. Yes, my best friend. At first I can't even believe that freak matter. But when I see the deep-ness of their love, I think I should salute them. Soohyun? He's a singer now but he didn't forget me either Sooyeon. We will meet up at Hongdae on weekend. Soohyun also always gives us free VVIP ticket if he did have any concert. But one day he has confessed that he still love me but he will move on. I told him that even if we're not a couple but please don't forget us. He said he will. What? Are you asking about my relationship with Dujun? I've kick him ... on our first night. OH MY GOD ! I shouldn't kick him, right? But how can it be ? Am I married ? Let's see what was exactly happened after 5 months Junhyung been shouted.
 
((DUJUN'S POV))
I kicked the ball towards Yoseob and "GOAL!" I screamed. "It just  wind blow it inside. Believe me, it's wind." Dongwoon said. "Dujun ahh, your phone is ringging." Junhyung said. I walked to my bag at the side of the field. It's a message from Jyunghae. "Jun ah, let's meet." I replied, "See you at the playground" .I picked up my bag and shouted to them that I'm leaving now. "Send my love to Jyunghae" Gikwang said. "Wanna die?" I shouted. I ran as fast as I can, leaving them with their laughing. As I arrived there, so glad that she didn't arrive yet. I heard the car's door banged. Quickly, I climbed up the playing thing and hide myself inside the slide. I could hear her sigh because I'm not there yet. She sat down at the end of the slide. There's no roof at the end of the slide.
 
((JYUNGHAE'S POV))  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8AnP6V2HCo suggest song \^^/
I reached my phone out from my handbag. I planned to send a text to Dujun. But, I got something touched my back. As I looked back, it's a board wrote, "You're beautiful now". I smirked. "Yah! It's ain't funny at all!" I shouted. I know that's Dujun's naughty works. "I'm not lying. You're so beautiful day by day. How long time we didn't meet up?" I heard Dujun's voice from the slide. "Yah, don't be like a kid! Come down here!" I said. Suddenly, Dujun slide down an Ipod and an earphone. "What's it?" I asked. "Just heard that song." Dujun said. Now, I saw his face. He smiled away. I put the earphone and hear the song. It's the song which he used to sang when I slept. I looked at him. "I've finish it." Dujun said. Dujun slide down a hello kitty's bear. I screamed like crazy. "Jyunghae ahh! Haishh, don't be so happy." Dujun said. "How come I'm not happy? It's limited edition's bear! I can't afford it!!" I said. "The reason you can't afford it, I bought it for you. The reason I bought for you is, I just want to at your sunshine smile. That's all." Dujun said. "Gumawo." I said. "Thanks to you too. For that smile." Dujun said. As I got little busy with the hello kitty, I just realise that Dujun slide down something more. "Now what?" I said. It's a bouquet red and white roses. He slide down a box of chocolate. I don't know what's his motive to slide down a chocolate. "What your exactly motive, Jun ah?" I asked. "I asked Duri noona to buy it for you. It's from Italy." Dujun said. He slice down something again. "WHAT....! now?" I said. It's a Hanbok. The other song played in my ears. It's the symbol of love. I looked at Dujun but he hide back. Something comes down again. It's a box. I think, it's a ring's box. I opened the box. Yes, it's a ring. "Jun ahh..." I said and something comes down again. It's his favourite ball. I rolled the ball and it's wrote, "Let's get married". My happy tears was about to tumbling down but I heard his voice behind me.
 
"With 7 things that I have slided it down, which will you choose?" Dujun asked. "So many that you have slide down. But I won't choose even a thing from this all things." I said. "What's it then?" Dujun asked me. "I choose to say yes." I said. Dujun smiled away. "I know you couldn't hide your happiness." I said. He walked to the slide and take the ring's box. He kneel down. "I don't know why I choose you rather than else. I dont know even a reason why I love you but I know, you have something special. That Hanbok was my mom's. She want someone wear it and I would say, that I've choose you to wear it. Eyewitness by the evening sky and the reason I bought this ring is, I love you. Yong Jyung Hae, would you build a home called a heaven to me, with your all sincere love, in my heart even in my life for the rest of my life?" Dujun said. I can't talked any words now as my cheek get wet by my happy tears but nodded my head. He wore me the rings slowly on my finger and stood up. "The ring have meet the right person to make it glows." Dujun said. "My name will be glow too when I get known as Mrs.Yoon." I said. "Can't wait, huh?" Dujun asked. "You just propose me!" I said. "I'm just kidding. Yeobo ahh, you didn't open the chocolate box yet, didn't you?" Dujun asked me. "Not yet." I said and take the box. I opened it. I don't know how much the chocolate is it. It's a small chocolate but each of the chocolate have a letter on it. And a full of meaning. It's wrote, "LET'S BRING OUR DONGJUN BACK"
 
((DUJUN'S POV)) 
Jyunghae always get angry in no matter what happen since she is pregnant the 9 months baby. I don't know what's wrong but the doctor said that it just the ending of pregnant woman. I mean, the baby will come out and I'm on my way to hospital. Jyunghae said that it's hurt. She keep repeat it. I can't do anything. If I can transfer the pain, I will do it. The doctor asked me to not follow him so I had to waiting for Jyunghae outside. I'm in half crazy right now. I still remember the best part for me is when the baby kicks Jyunghae's stomach and I could feel it. When there's a check up baby day, we found that the baby like to waved towards us. "You're Jyunghae's husband?" the nurse asked. "Yes, I am. Why? Do you have any transfer-pain machine?" I asked. Stupid much. The nurse giggles. "Don't you want to come in? Your wife wants you in." the nurse asked and I walks towards Jyunghae. Jyunghae scream to death. "JUN AHH!!!" Jyunghae called me. I walk towards her and hold her hand. The nurses said, "PUSH! MORE HARDER! PUSH! BE PATIENT! PUSH!" and the word that would give me a heart attack is "THE BABY IS ALMOST GET OUT!". I heard baby's crying. Jyunghae look so pale and don't have any energy. I see the nurse take my baby and make something to the baby. I don't know what they are doing but I know it not harming my baby. "Congrates, Mr.Yoon. You got a baby girl." the doctor said after take it from the nurse. My tears falling down. I take the baby slowly from the doctor. "Jyunghae ahh, we got a baby girl." I said happily. I kiss her forehead. I mean, my daughter. "So, you have to think about her name as we already have Dongjun." Jyunghae said and I heard a baby's cried. The nurse put the baby on Jyunghae's side. "Who's baby?" I asked. "What a stupid question? It's our baby." Jyunghae said. "You pregnant the twins?" I asked. "Yes. I don't know either. I asked the nurse to called you here because I'm afraid if I will lost you forever." Jyunghae said. "You've build a heaven in my life and even my everything. You're my happiness inside the deeply of that heaven. You won't disappear because I know you won't make that heaven disappear too. No matter what happen, before and after, day and night, sad and happy, in the world and in the Hereafter, you are you who I loved every second. I love you until my last breath, Yong Jyung Hae. I will love you until my last breath. I promise that thing, I swear. Thanks for everything." I said and kiss her forehead.
 
From that time until now, our life getting better and better. Even though sometimes we're acting like kids. Yeah, Jyunghae was very childish sometimes. What's my daughter's name? Her name is Yoon Dyung Ji. Yeahh, Jyunghae want her daughter name like her too. I heard the voice of my children in the yard. The mother who's always over act for being a childish. Today more than yesterday. Tommorow more than today. They make make me excited day by
day to through a day. Them more than me. "Yeobo ahh! Stop being like you're 18! You're 25 now! The neighbor will said that you're the older sister of them." I said. "Shut up! Dongjun ahh, Dyungji ahh, let's spray your father!" Jyunghae said and they are attack me with the water gun. I run inside the room. "Abeoji! I will find you...." Dyungji said while chase me. You will sad once but believe me happiness will find you. Just like me now.
 
---------------------------------------------------------THE END ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
// So then that the ending of this story . Thanks for read it . Just wait for my new fanfic . If God Will It :) 
See You Guys Soon \^^/ Thanks alot !!!!!! //