Chapter thirteen :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

I'm staring her eyes. "Did you need to know?" I asked her. She nodded. "What about I tell you tomorrow? Promise me, you will wake me up and I'll tell you." I said. "Promise?" she said. I nodded. "Okay. I'm waiting. Goodnight, sweet dream." she said. As she close her eyes, I release my hug. I'm staring her face. Suddenly she open her eyes and said, "Yah! Why you look at me like that?". I'm just shook my head. "Doo Joon ahh, can you sing a song for me? I can't sleep ....." she said. "What song?" I asked her. "A song that never exist in this world. You sing about what are you thinking about now. Until I'm fell asleep and you can stop." she said. I'm just smile and nodded my head. I look at the shilling while think about the lyrics.

(I make this lyrics by my own. Don't copy ^^v)

Sitting in one corner,

With a black pen and a piece of paper, 

Write down our name,

I write our name closer,

But we not closer in the reality.

(#) I realise something in my heart

That feel I only can explain it to you

Can I said it now?

Maybe the shy reason  is a fool,

The truth is I love you.(#)

Sitting in one corner again,

Think about myself,

Yes, I'm so bad because played her feeling

But believe me, if I'm with you

I'll change myself and your life will be better

(#)

 

I look at her face. She is sleeping now. "Why you really wanna know about it? Will you accept me if I tell you now? Yong Jyung Hae, why your name so difficult to say, huh? Yah wolf, I love you." I said and get-up from the bed. "Don't worry. I won't sleep with you. Believe me, I'm the person who will wake up first. If we have a chance, I'll tell you tomorrow." I said and make a step get out from the bedroom. "Hyung, what happen?" Gi Kwang asked me. "Nothing. Jyung Hae was really tired today." I said and smile. "Yah, Jun Hyung still not home yet?" I asked Gi Kwang. "Not yet." Gi Kwang answered. "I'm home ...." suddenly we heard a greet from the door. We look at Jun Hyung like a stranger. "Yah, why you guys look at me like that, huh?" Jun Hyung said. "Hmmm, nothing. Just, Gi Kwang ahh, can you entered the room? Tell them, don't get out from the room. I need a privacy with Jun Hyung now." I said. "You guys ..." Gi Kwang said while pointed his finger toward us. "Yah! We're not a gay!" I said and Gi Kwang just laughing. "Just joke!" he said and get in the room. "So, what now?" Jun Hyung said and take a sit on the sofa. "I want to discuss something about Jyung Hae." I said and Jun Hyung chuckles. "Are you serious? You hate her, isn't it? Yah, what happened to you, huh?" Jun Hyung said. "I don't know what happened. But, I think... I'm not falling in love with her! But .... Aishhh! I don't know how to explain it." I said while Jun Hyung face like What-Are-You-Saying. "Yah, better you straight to the point." Jun Hyung said. "Okay, when I'm with her, I feel something that I think I shouldn't feel it. She's different. I know, this is crazy but, I think, I love her." I said. "Then, the something that you want to discuss is 'can I dating with her?' like that, huh?" Jun Hyung said while standing up. "I think you know what my answer for that question." Jun Hyung said and walk into bedroom. Is what I'm do is a wrong thing? I'm tell him the truth. Until when Jun Hyung want to be like this?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jun Hyung's POV ...

"Good morning ~" I wake Jyung Hae up. Without any , she ask me a weird question. "Oppa, where's DooJoon?" she asked. "Why you ask me that question?" I asked her back. "DooJoon said that he will slept with me last night." she said. "What?! Are you guys dating?" I asked her. "Ani! Nothing. Where is he?" she said me while walking towards the bathroom. "Having his breakfast. I'm going out now." I said and get out from her room. "Yoon Doo Joon ahh!" I yelled his name while walked towards the kitchen. "Wae?" he said. "Is it true that you want to slept with Jyung Hae last night?" I asked him. "Aishh, yah! I said it but I didn't do it. Don't think anything like that !" he said. "I think, I missed something. What are you both doing last night, huh?" I asked him. "Nothing!" DooJoon said. "Yah, better tell me the truth!" I said. "Oppa, we're doing nothing last night!" suddenly I hear Jyung Hae's voice from my back. "Don't ask him anymore. You don't have any right to know everything I'm do or with who I'm doing something. You only can know that, last night, we're doing nothing." she said. I shock with her words. "Mianhada. I know I'm being rude towards you. Forgive me." she said. "It's okay. Yeah, you right. I don't have a right to know what are you doing for a day. I should apologize you. Whatever, just forget about what just happen. Jyung Hae ahh, eat your breakfast." I said while showing my fake smile. "Yea. You cook again, huh oppa?" she asked me and I'm just nodded. "Oppa, So Yeon gave me this thing yesterday." she said while hand me a piece of paper. "Society camping?" I said. "Yea, it will held after TOIEC exam. Can I join them?" she asked me. "I'll call your Abeoji first." I said. "Andwae! He won't give me to join them. Believe me. Can you just sign it and don't tell Eun Si Kyung neither Abeoji? Jebal~" she said. "Yea, yea. Here." I said and hand her the paper after signing it. "Ahhh, jeongmal gumawo!" she said to me. I'm just smiling looks at her happy face. "DooJoon ahh, kaja! I'm ready now." she said and wears her bag. "Oppa, I'm going now. I'll be back after bowling practice. I love you, Jun Hyung oppa !" she yelled to me. Is it true she yelled 'Iloveyou' to me just now? Jyung Hae ahh, if you know that I'm your brother, you must asked me to drive you to school, right? You must be proud because your brother is the rapper of B2ST, right? I hope the time will spin faster so, she will know who are me :)

Doo Joon's POV ...

"Doo Joon ahh, what are you promise to me last night?" she said as we're on our way. "To tell you what thing make me miserable?" I said and she just nodded. "But, you didn't wake me up this morning." I said. "Doo Joon ahhh! Can you just tell me now? You made a promise!" she yelled. "I want to tell you but, you broke your promise too. You didn't wake me up." I said. "Doo Joon ahh, I want to wake you up but, you are not at my side when I wake up." she explained. I stop the car as we're reaching the school. "Yah, I don't even want to sleep with you. We don't have any relationship. So, we don't need to be serious in this small matter. Now, go." I said. "Yea, I know now. Yi Xing must be tired of you. I know, it's not a first time you broke a promise. You have broke Yi Xing's promise many time, right? Yea, I'm going now. Don't forget to pick me at 2pm. Text me if you don't want to pick me. I know, I'm such a burden in your life. I don't want to be your burden but, this is my fact to face a person like you." she said and get out from the car. I drive my car to Yi Xing's house. Why I'm so stupid? Why I didn't tell her the truth? Why I speechless for suddely? Why this thing must happen to me? Ahhhhhh, jinjja baboya!

As I reach Yi Xing's house, I could see her happy face. I get out from my car. She hug me tightly. "I miss you, Doo Joon yah." she said. She release her hug. "What happen to you, honey? Your face look pale! Are you feeling unwell?" she said while touch my forehead. I grab her wrist. "Stop it! Please, just stop this all!" I yelled. I don't know what happen to me. I lost my temper for sudden. "Okay, okay. What you want me to do?" she asked me. "How many time your heart broken apart just because of me?" I asked her. "No, you never make my heart broken apart even once. Why are you being like this?" she said while touch my whole face. "Yi Xing, please stop this thing! I don't like it." I said. "What happen to you, Doo Joon ahh?" she asked me. "Nothing. Can i say something?" I said. "Yes, you can. What is it?" she said. "Can you just forget me? I don't want to love you anymore." I said. "What ..? What are you talking about?" she said and start to tearing up. "Honestly, I don't love you. I get bored of you. I love somebody else. I'm sorry, but thanks because make me happy before." I said while get in to my car.  "Oppa, don't do this to me! Oppa, please! Don't do this to me! Jebal !" I could heard her yelled. I drive my car to anywhere. I don't know where I want to go. I don't know what's going on just now. I don't know what has happen to myself. I just lost the old me.

I look at my wrist watch. It's already 2:00 pm. I drive to Jyung Hae's school. As I reach the school, I run towards the bowling practice room. I heard the sonud of the bowling's ball bang the 10-pin. "Jyung Hae ahh,," I yelled her name. "Doo Joonnie?" she said. I walk towards her. I hope I can confess to her. Jyung Hae ahh, saranghaeyo. "What are you rushing for?" she asked me. "Jyung Hae ahh, I got something to tell you." I said. "Okay, I will hear it." she said. I take a sit on the bench. "Yi Xing and me, it's over." I said. She bowls her ball and take a sit beside me. "What? What's going on?" she asked me. "The problem is me." I said. "What? Yi Xing must be so sad right now. Babo guy, why you broke up with her?" she asked me. "Are you really want to know the answer?" I said. She nodded. "Are you really ready for the answer?" I said again. "Aishhhh this guys! Why you can't just tell me the answer? Malhaebwa, why you broke up with her?" she said. I'm sigh deeply. "You asked me yesterday, what make me miserable, right? And now, you asked me, what the reason of  my relationship and Yi Xing is over." I said and look at her eyes while hold her hand. "There's two question you ask me and it's only have one answer. Maybe you don't understand what I say, but I know, you know what is the meaning by loving somebody. I know this is crazy, I know I shouldn't being like this but, what I want to tell you now is the truth. I'm not lying even one thing. This is sincere from my heart and honestly, Yong Jyung Hae, I love you."