Chapter twelve :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

“Yong Jyung Hae ah, wake up, dong-saeng ah.” I woke her up. She and stretch her hands. She rubs her eyes. “Oppa, what time now?” she asked me. “It’s already 7:00 am. Palli, you’d be at the school at 8:00 am, right?” I said while pulled her blanket. “Yah, yah! It’s so cold!” she said and tries to take the blanket from my hand. “Yea, I’ll wash up now.” She said as she can’t take the blanket from me. I’m chuckles. “Palli! Yoon Doo Joon will send you.” I said. “Wae must him? What about you then?” she asked me. “I want to buy some grocery. Yeah, it’s finish.” I said. “Others?” she asked me again. Looks like she doesn’t like DooJoon. “They are still sleeping. Just for today. I’ll send you if I can tomorrow. Or, I’ll ask Yoseob or Hyunseung or Gikwang or maybe Doojoon again.” I said and chuckle. “Oh, yea yea. If Doojoon send me twice, I’ll call Eun Si Kyung to send me then.” She said while get her towel. “Yah, what are you doing there? Want to peep me?” she asked me. “Aniyo! I’ll out now. Yah, I’ve prepare your breakfast. Eat it, okay?” I said and get out from the room. I could hear she’s chuckling.

“Yoon DooJoon ahh ...” I called Doo Joon and walked towards the kitchen. He’s drink his banana milk in the kitchen. “Beo?” he said. “Can you send Jyung Hae to school?” I asked him. “Oh? What about you then?” he asked me. “I want to buy some grocery. Just for today. Can or not?” I asked him again. “Okay  ...” he sighed. “I’m going now. Make sure she eats her breakfast!” I said and going out.

YOON DOO JOON’S POV ..

“Aishhh, he should thankful because meet his sister. I don’t mind about he ask me to send Jyung Hae but, it doesn’t mean I’d be like Baby-Sister-For-24-Hours. Ahhhh, burden!” I said to myself and drink my banana milk. “Neo, jinjja yummy!” I said to my glass which full with half of banana milk. “You know what? I really prefer you than that ‘wolf’.” I said again. “Yoon Doo Joon! Yoon Doo Joon!” I heard somebody scream my name. “I’m here! In the kitchen.” I yelled. “You don’t need to yell like crazy. This apartment not so big to you yell.” I said. She take a sit at the dining table. "Yea. Ara. Mianhaeyo~" she said and take the plate which Jun Hyung prepare it for her. "Who's cooking this breakfast?" she asked me. "Jun Hyung. Why you asking me? Do you think I'm cooking this thing?" I said. "If you cook this breakfast, I'm sure this kitchen will burning." she said and chuckles. "Aishhh, yah! Palli eat!" I said. Yea, maybe what she said is the truth. B2ST label me as Trouble Maker in the kitchen. I don't know how to cook but I like to know how to cook. "Yah, how do you know how to cook?" I said her a very stupid question. "Why you asked me that question?" she asked me back. "Yeah, since I'm a trouble maker in the kitchen, I want to know it too. So, I won't be trouble maker again." I said and drink my banana milk. "I don't know how to cook well but, I can teach you little or the basic." she said. "Who teach you?" I asked her. "My maid, if I'm not going anywhere after school. My mother, before my parents divorced. My teacher, yeah, I join the cooking class but, I'm not attend the class everyday. I've to attend another important class than cooking class." she said. "What class?" I asked her. "Bowling class. My tournament, it's only have 2 weeks to practice." she answered.  I'm cough. What? A girl playing a bowling? "Boyeo?" I'm shocked. "You're just same like other. No need to be shock. The ball isn't heavy at all." she said. Sigh, how she know that I think of that question right now? "Kaja. I'm ready now." she said after she washed her plate. She takes her bag and wears her shoes.

As we're in the car, she starts the conversation. "I've a bowling practice today. You want to join me, huh?" she asked me. "If I do have a time ..." I said and rolled the steering wheel. "Oh, if you have a date with Yi Xing, just go with her." she said. "She's working." I said. She's not working actually. I want to watch her playing bowling. That's all. "Okay. See you at 2pm." she said as we're reaching the school. I nodded. She's really different than other include Yi Xing. She's looks perfect with her smile. Ahhhh! SLAP MY FACE! Why I've to comment all about her? I drive the car to other place. It's really boring when take a leave but, when I was working, I wanted to take a leave. Aishhhhh, that's called LIFE .

YONG JYUNG HAE'S POV ...

"Jyung Hae ahhh," someone yelled my name. "Soo Hyun.." I said. "Who's send you just now?" he asked me. "The person who I live with. Why?" I said. "Nothing. Just, I've saw the car when I'm at the cafe. It's like Yoon Doo Joon hyung's car." he said. "Yeah.. I'm the luckies person. He's the person who I live with. Don't ask me anything." I said and keep walked. "Beo? Yah, yah! Ottekhe?" he said and chased me. He keeps nagging on my ear. Really annoying and make me feed-up! He really a fanboy. "Yea, yea. I'll tell the story later! But, please don't tell anyone and stop nagging like Ahjumma!" I said. He cheers himself while I'm just keep walking towards the class. Ahjumma? Nagging like ahjumma? It's remind me to Gi Kwang which label me as Ahjumma. Ahh, am I look so old? Aishhh! "Jyung Hae ahh, you'd join this!" Soyeon came towards me and give me a pieces of advertisement paper. I take it and read it. "Oh? Society camping?" I said. She nodded. "I'll asked Jun Hyung permission." I said. "Jun Hyung? Nugu?" she asked me. "Oh.. Eun Si Kyung's friend! I live with him and his wife now until my dad comeback here." I lied. She nodded and leave me. I'm sighed. It's not because B2ST asked me to secret it but, you know what, B2ST is famous. I'm a simple girl. They will said like this if they know about it, 'You're a liar!' 'Oh, jinjja! Can you take Yoseob's signature?' Yeah, since Yoseob are so cute among them all. Even I though he is maknae when first time met him. The worse wish, 'Can I know their number phone? Where their live? Can I go there?' Okay, I'd stop think about this. I'm chuckles. Why must I said to Soyeon that I live with Jun Hyung and HIS WIFE? Omo, I'm really bad when trying to lie anyone. Anything insane will get out from my mouth.

YOON DOO JOON'S POV ...

I looked at my wrist watch. It's already 10:00 am. As I take my first step inside the apartment, Jun Hyung call my name. I look at him. "I got something to tell you guys." He said and I take a sit beside Yoseob. "What you want to tell us?" Dongwoon said. "It's about Jyung Hae. Doo Joon ah, have you sent her?" Jun Hyung asked me. I nodded. "Thanks. I'm sorry because ignore you guys in this week. I'm really happy when I meet her. I hope you guys understand me." Jun Hyung said. "Gi Kwang ahh, mianhaeyo. I'm not angry with that you loved her. Just, I don't allowed anyone to dating with her include you guys." Jun Hyung said. "No, I won't. Just allowed me to love her as my friend." Gi Kwang said. "That's all?" I asked. Jun Hyung nodded. "Yah, can I company Jyung Hae to her bowling practice?" I asked Jun Hyung. "You don't need to ask my permission about that. Just go. It's good then." Jun Hyung said. "Yah, I need the 'yes' or 'no' answer. I don't want to hear your nagging. Your face and her face isn't same but, that habit is 100% same." I said and walked towards the room. I could heard B2ST chuckle. "Yah, your joke isn't funny at all!" he said while I'm chuckles. 

As I reach the school, I asked the guard. "Where's the bowling practice room?" The lady guard looks so excited when look at me. I smile to her. It's not a wrong. Be nice to my B2UTY :) After she show me the room and leave me, I try to find her. "Jyung Hae ah.." I called her. I could hear the sound of the bowling ball bang the 10-pins. I walk towards the sound. I stand in one side and put my hands inside my jeans pocket. Her back is wet with the sweat. She bind her long hair. A smile spread on my lips. She's really not like others. She's different. The difference which I can't told it by said it. "Yah, how long you want to stand there?" Jyung Hae greeted me. "Oh?" I said. "Come here." she said and bowl another ball. I walk towards her. "Strike!" she said and I could hear the computer said 'Your game is over'. My eyes almost pop-out. She's really daebak! "You're late! My teacher already go home. She is the big fans of you." she said. "I'm sorry. I've a work to do just now. Why you don't just come back home by yourself?" I asked her. She takes a sit at the bench. "Ahhhhh! Jinjja tired!" she said and I sit beside her. "You know what? Not all bowler are really good in their games. They need to practice hardly. As well as me. My teacher complain about me. She said, 'You're bad in your game now. You play the game like you chew a gum. You need to practice hardly. You only have 2 weeks before the tournament.' Ahhh, I really don't understand what the kind of bowler she want! Stress!" she said. She looks like want to give-up. Babo teacher! "Don't push yourself if you can't. I've through this situation. I'm a football player when in your age. My coach also push me to practice hardly. But, when the tournament was began, he told our team ..." I said while trying to make some fun in a way imitated the voice of my coach. "Yah, you guys, this is tournament that you guys have waiting for. Now, enjoy the game. Be happy, don't release your stress in this game!" I imitated the voice of my coach and she just laughing. I'm chuckles. "And you know what, our team won the game." I said. "You're really funny! Your coach will give you flying-kick if he knew you imitated him." she said. I'm chuckles. "Lucky you." she said again as we're looking each other. I'm smiling. It's really calm when see she's smiling.

She takes her bottle. Suddenly, the bottle fell from her hand. "Ouch!" she yelled while look at the spilled water. "This must because I'm practice hardly. See my finger! Aishhh, it will leave a wound." she said and I look at her finger. "When you're practice, does it leave a wound on your legs?" she asked me. I shook my head and said, "Except I'm playing it without wearing shoes.". She's chuckled. "Let me see your finger!" I said while take her finger close to my sight. "Yah, how many balls that you bowl just now?" I asked her. "I'll play 7 games. It's mean, 70 balls. But today, I add 4 more games. It's mean, I bowled 110 balls for today." she said. "Aishhh, you such as pig-headed!" I said while take something in my jacket pocket. "Pig-headed? You called me wolf once and now you called me pig? Yah, isn't no other animals in this world?" She's nagging. "I mean your behaviour. Not you!" I said and open the plaster which I take it in my jacket pocket. Yeah, it's a early preparation before anything happened. "Okay, it's already bandaged!" I said. "Oh, thanks." she said and takes another bottle of water to drink. I'm quickly grab it. "Yah! I want to drink it!" she said. "I'll help you to drink. Just open your mouth!" I said. "Beo? Yah, I'm not a kids anymore!" she said. "Yeah, you're not a kids but, your finger is hurt. I don't want your finger hurt more. Just let me help you." I said. "Aishhhh, yea!" she said. I'm smiling when see her angry face. She opens . I pours the water in . As full with the water, I stop pour it. "Ahhh, the water is really delicious!" she said. "Yah, it's only a mineral water." I said. "When you're tired, if the weather is rainy and you are really thirsty, I bet you will drink the water of rain." she said. Yes, I've do it many time before. "Yeahh, you win!" I said and she just chuckles.

As we're on the way to home, it's rainy. I could see she really sleepy. "Yah, just sleep if you really sleepy." I said. "Yea. Wake me up when we're arrive." she said and I'm just nodded. What a kind of this feel is this? She really attract my heart. The tracfic light turns red. I'm really feel miserable right now. I'm falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with. I can't fall in love with this girl, but it's just like a ring of fire. "Jun Hyung ahh, mianhae. I can't kill my mind to stop loving her when my heart still does. She's different than other girl which I've meet before." I said to myself. "Aishhh, why this world so cruel? I can't keep loving you. What if we're dating?" I said again while look at her. "You still looks so beautiful even when you're sleeping. Yah, do you have your first kiss? The person who will get you one day is the luckies. I wish the person is me." I said and drive my car as the tracfic light turns green. As we're reaching the parking car, I wake her up. "Jyung Hae ah, wake up. We're arrive!" I said while shake her body. She not wake up. "Aishhh, this girl. Do you want I leave you here?" I said but still no respond. I get out from the car. I don't care if my body wet. I open the other door which at Jyung Hae's place. I carry her small body. I carried her in bridal style. I kick the door and press the button lock on my key. As I arrived the lift, so glad because Yoseob are there. "Yoseob ahhh... help me!" I said. "Hyung! What's happen?" Yoseob asked me. "She's sleeping and when I wake her up, she's unconscious." I told him. "Yah, it's rainy. Still, she's unconscious?" Yoseob asked. "Aishhh, molla. Help me!" I said. Yoseob nodded. As the lift open, I get in the lift.

"Jun Hyung ahhh..." I yelled and I could hear someone running. "What has happened?" Gi Kwang asked me. "Where's Jun Hyung?" I asked him back. "He's out." Gi Kwang said. I walked towards her room. I put her body on her bed and cover her body with her blanket. "Ahhhhh, chulda!" I said while close the room's door. I open my jacket and look at her. Suddenly, her eyes open slowly. "What dream has you through until you're unconscious?" I greeted her and smiling. "Where are we?" she asked me. "At your bedroom. I carried you here. You was unconscious when I woke you up." I said. "But, it's rainy, right? Ahh, I'm really burden you. I'm sorry." she said. "Nope. I didn't said it." I said and walked towards her bed. "Yah, make a way." I said and she move little from the bed. I'm lying down beside her. "Yah, yah! What are you want to do?" she asked me. "Nothing. Just lying down here and sleep here. Why?" I asked. "What? Yah, are you crazy or what? Go sleep with your girlfriend." She yelled. "Don't speak anymore. No one will hear it. I want to sleep here. If you're not sleeps here with me, tomorrow, I'll sleep here again." I said with closed eyes. "Aishhhh, yea. Just for tonight! You're really annoying!" she said. I hug her. "Yah, yah! You only sleep here, not include you can hug me! Yah, let me go!" she said. "Don't move anymore. If you move, I won't able sleep in calm condition. I'll more be miserable." I said and she stops shake her body. "What's make you miserable?" she asked me. I open my eyes and smile. We're looking each other. "You really want to it?" I asked her. She nodded. A smile spread on my lips and I hug her tightly. "To the world you maybe one person but, to one person, you maybe the world." I said. "What are you talking about?" she asked me. "Everyone says, you only fall in love once but, that's not true." I said. "Then?" she asked me. "Everytime I hear your voice, I fell in love all over again." I said. She's chuckles. "What a sweet mouth you have .... Yah, I asked you. What's make you miserable?" she said.