Chapter Ten :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

“Hurmmmm....” I heard someone . I open my eyes and while stretched my hand. “Nuguseyo?” someone asked me. I can’t look at whom in front of me clearly. My vision is still in grey. I rub my eyes. “Oh?” I said. “Who are you? Why you sleep here? How can I be here?” someone asked me again. My vision is clear now. I’m chuckle. “You’re still look beautiful even when you’re waking up. Good morning.” I said. She’s quiet herself. “Wae~? You asked me who is me, right? Call me Jun Hyung. I slept here because you had a fever yesterday.” I said again. “So, you take care of me until you’re fall asleep?” she asked me. I nodded. “Oh, I see. Gumawoyo. Mian, I’m burden you.” She said. “No, not at all. You look better now.” I said. “Oh, yea. But, still, my head so heavy. I feel like I want to vomit.” She said. “Don’t vomit here! Please get more rest. I don’t mind if you want to lie down here until tomorrow. I really don’t mind. I’ll ask Hyun Seung help you to wash up. I’ll be right back.” I said and make a step towards the door. “Thanks a lot, Jun Hyung ssi.” She said. I open the door and make away to our (B2ST) room. I want to tear up. I really happy when hear her voice, but, it’s hurt too. I’ve to pretend like I-Don’t-Even-Know-You-Before in front of her. “Hyun Seung ahh, Jyung Hae is wake up now. Can you help me to help her wash up? She said that, she not really bear to walk or stand up. She will feel like want to vomit.” I said to Hyun Seung as I reached the room. “Jinjja?” Hyun Seung said and run excitedly towards Jyung Hae’s room. I’m chuckle. “So, how last night?” Yoseob asked me. I’m just showing him my fake smile. “Be patiently with everything you through. This is your choose, right? Take the risk strongly and be patient. She’s always by your side now. Don’t worry.” Yoseob said while poked my shoulder. I’m smiling and asked him, “Lee Gi Kwang, eodiyo?”. “Oh, CEO wants to meet us. Gi Kwang goes first but, Doo Joon hyung have met the CEO earlier than us. He really unfair! Now, change your clothes. We met the CEO together along with Dong Woon and Hyun Seung.” Yoseob said. I nodded.

“Yoseob-ahh, who want to take a look of Jyung Hae?” I asked Yoseob. “Doo Joon hyung, He will stay here, right?” Yoseob asked me. I’m quickly walked towards the living room. “Doo Joon ahh ..” I said. “Beo?” He said. “Can you take a look of Jyung Hae when I’m not around for awhile?” I said. “Mwo? You ask me to take care of a kid? Are crazy or what?” he said. “Yah, she’s not a kid anymore! She’s 18. Can you cook or order porridge for her? I’ll pay you triple back!” I said. “Aigoo .. Neo jinjja ... ahh, yea, yea.” He said and sighed. “Mushroom porridge, okay?” I said and he just nodded. I walk towards Jyung Hae’s room. As I open the door, I could see Jyung Hae and Hyun Seung chat. That smile will be my favorite. I knock the door. “Hyun Seung ahh, go clean yourself. I’ll be with her.” I said and Hyun Seung just nodded. As Hyun Seung leaves the room, I take a sit beside her. “Done wash up, huh?” I asked her. She nodded. “Here, take this medicine. Your head will be better.” I said while hand her the medicine. She takes the medicine and said, “Jun Hyung ssi, can you pass me the glass of milk chocolate?”. “Here..” I take it and give it to her. She eats the medicine and drink the milk chocolate. “Where you get that milk?” I asked her. Absolutely, I’m weird. “Oh, before I reached here, Eun Si Kyung and me went to shopping. Eun Si Kyung is my bodyguard. I will get a stomachache if I’m not drink milk.” She said while pass me the glass. “Oh, I see. So, you’re not schooling today?” I said. She takes out her phone from her pocket. “Aigoo, it’s already 9:00 o’clock! Seonsaeng-nim will get angry of me. I’ll die!” She said. “Don’t die first!” Suddenly, I split that sentence out. “Oh?” she said. “Nothing. I mean, what’s so important today?” I said. Cover my sentence just now. “Oh, I’ve a bowling training today.” She said. “Bowling?” I said weirdly. It was a first time a heard a girl playing those things. “Isn’t the ball is so heavy?” I said again. She chuckle. “Yah, do you ever playing bowling?” she asked me. I shook my head. She’s laughing. “Mian. What’s game are you like to play the most?” she asked me. I’m just looking down without any voice. “Seems like you like to sing the most.” She said. “What’s your position in B2ST?” she asked me. “Rapper.” I said. “Oh, I see. Mian, I don’t know B2ST at all. Who’s the leader?” She said. “Yoon DooJoon.” I said. is really just like me. Talk-fast, nag-fast, everything is fast! “Oh. Actually, I’m a school bowler. The ball isn’t heavy at all! I’ve only 3 weeks before the tournament.” She said. “Oh, I see. So, good luck! If I do have a time, I’ll be there with you.” I said. “Jyung Hae ahh, I want to go out for awhile. I’ll leave you with Doo Joon. Just call him if you need a help. Get more rest, okay? Tell me if Doo Joon treat you bad way. I’m going now.” I said again. “Yea. Safe on your way!” she said. She’s really friendly. “Yoon Doo Bong ahh,” I said to Doo Joon which busy with his phone. He looked at me. “Yah, don’t call me with that name! Yong Palli !” he said. I’m chuckle. “Don’t forget about Jyung Hae! We’re going now.” I said. “Yea .. Yea  ...” he said while his finger busy touching the screen.

YOON DOO JOON’S POV ..

Jun Hyung is totally crazy, huh? I’m totally lazy to doing anything today. Aigoo .. BURDEN! I walk towards the room. I see she is lying on the bed with an earphone on her ears. She closed her eyes but her leg is shaking. She not sleeps. “Yahh!” I said while knock the door which I’ve opened it. She still shakes up her leg with closed eyes. Deaf or what? ‘Oh oh girl. Oh oh girl. Shigani jinado’ she’s singing. Oh, she’s B2UTY? I walj toward her and touch her knee. “Yah ..” I said as she open her eyes. She quickly stands her half body up. “Why you don’t knock first? Are that’s the way you did when you came in the girl room?” she’s nagging while take-off her earphone. As brother, as sister. “Aishh, yah, I’ve knock your door but, you only just shake up your leg with close eyes. Deaf!” I said. “Oh, jinjja? Oh, mianhae. But, it doesn’t mean you need to call me deaf, right?” she said. “Yea, of course. I’d call you wolf, not deaf.” I said. “Beo?” she said. “Yea, because a wolf will awo-ing every time met a stranger. Just like you, nagging all the time.” I said. “Wae?! Yah ! Watch out your mouth! If I’m a wolf, you’re a shark!” she said. “Yea, you know right, shark’s teeth are not arranging properly. Same like you!” she said and looked at another side. “Aigoo, this kid!” I said while my hand wanted to slap her. “Don’t waste my time. Jun Hyung asked me to order porridge for you. I’ll give you when it arrives.” I said. “Don’t order it! Cook for me.” She said. “Boya? Do you think I’m a baby sister?” I said. “You’re not a baby sister but, you know right, wolf will lost control if their hungry. So, cook for me. If you ordering it, I’ll ‘bite’ you!” she said. “Aigoo, you ‘bite’ me because I’m so handsome, right? Yeah, without this shark-teeth, I won’t be handsome until make you ‘bite’ me.” I said. “Ahh, really childish! You want to cook for me or not?” she said. “Yea...” I said and sighed deeply and get out from the room. “Yah! Do it sincerely! Or ... I’ll report to Jun Hyung.” She said. I’m hear it but I’m just walk away to kitchen with my hands in my pants pocket. How to cook porridge? Aigoo, this kid! Why she doesn’t want me to just order it? BURDEN! “Ahhh.. otteokhe? Aishhh ...” I’m sighed deeply. I pick my phone and press the number button. I don’t care if she want to report it to Jun Hyung. I’m the leader so,, I can do anything I want.

“Jyung Hae ahh,” I said while opened the door with a plate of food in my hand. “Oh? You have cooked it!” she said. “Nope. I don’t know how to cook porridge so, I’m ordering my favorite food. Besides, I’m hungry too. Let’s eat together!” I said and place it on the side table. “Oh, fried chicken ... I ... can’t eat it, actually.” She said. “Oh, jinjja? Good then, I’ll eat it all.” I said and take one fried chicken. “Don’t report it to Jun Hyung. I’ll order another food for you. What you want to eat?” I said. “It’s okay. Just, I want to ask you something. Is here having something to cook? I’ll cook.” She said and I’m just like WHAT? “Go and check by yourself in the kitchen.” I said with still in surprised expression. She walks towards the kitchen and I’m following her behind with the plate of fried chicken in my hand. I’m still munching it. “Spaghetti? Oh, the expiration date is tomorrow. Why don’t you guys cook it?” she said. “When that spaghetti is here? I didn’t know about that spaghetti.”I said. Seriously, when B2ST bought it? “So, you and your housemate eat what daily?” she asked me. “I don’t know.” I said. She bangs her head with her hand. “You eat wind or what? Aigoo...” she said. I’m just munching my fried chicken. Jinjja yummy! “Oh, yea, I’m forget that you will take your meal with your girlfriend daily.” She said again. Okay, I remember now. I greeted her in the lift at Seoul Tower yesterday. “Oh, you talking about Yi Xing! Yeah, she’s my girlfriend. She’s Chinese. She’s really pretty, right?” I said while she slicing something. “Yea. So, don’t cheat on her. Do marry her one day.” She said. I’m speechless. She didn’t know that I’m just pretend to love Yi Xing? Gayoon knew it just with look at us once. I’m really a bad person! I put my fried chicken on the table and cover it with food cover. “Jyung Hae ahh, I’m going out for awhile. Don’t let anyone come in and also, don’t get out.” I said. “Yea. Be careful on your way.” She yelled to me. I really need Gayoon right now. Yeah, she is my best friend no matter what happen. I got 1001 questions to ask her about myself and my life. I feel so bad right now.