Chapter three :)

The Fact That I've Been Looking For

 

YOUR POV.

It’s already 4:15 o’clock. Where are these guy were gone ?!? I’m a punctual. I heard the sound of a car behind me. “Am I so late ?” Someone asked me. I’m turning back. “Yes! For your information, I’m a punctual. My dad ask you to take care of me for a week. So, please don’t make me waiting for you for a week !” I said. He chuckle. “Stop nagging, ahhjuma. Please get in the car.” Gi Kwang said. Ahhjuma ?!? I open the car door and get in the car. “So, where you want to go ?” he asked me. “Anywhere you want to go but don’t send me to home.” I said as I remember today my dad’s friend will come to my house with him son and I really hate his son. So annoying! “What about I take you to my home?” Gi Kwang said. “Yea?” I stunned. “Don’t worry! I won’t do a bad thing to you.” He said. “What a dirty mind...” he continued. I silent myself and take my phone out from my pocket. “Hmmm, what should I call you? Gi Kwang oppa? Gi Kwang hyung? Gi Kwang sunbae?” I asked him. “It’s up to you.” He said. “Okay. Lee Gi Kwang shhi...” I said and suddenly Lee Gi Kwang look at me with 'I-wanna-slap-you' face. “Except that nickname.” He said. “Oh. Mian. Gi Kwang hyung, can I share something with you?” I asked him. “What?” he said. “My friend gave me a song but, I want you to hear it too. Will you ?” I said. He nodded and I open the song. ‘So beautiful my girl’ the song played. Gi Kwang look at me and ask “Did you know about this group ?”. “Nope. Who’s them?” I asked him back. “BISEUTEU.” He said. “Oh. This song are nice. I’ll search about them later. Do you know their other song?” I asked him. “Mystery, I like you the best, Bad girl, Breath, Mastermind, Shock and more.” He said. “You’re such a big fans.” I said. Suddenly, he laughing hardly. “Why are you laughing? ” I asked. “Nothing.” He said and keep laughing. I open my favourite song which not a Korean song. “Yah, why you change the song?” he asked. “You already have their song in your phone, right? So, just hear it in your phone.” I said. This song is the first Korean song in my phone. Seriously, no lies. As we’re arrived to one place, I asked him. “CUBE Entertainment?”. “Yes, my place where I’m working. Follow me for awhile.” He said. I nodded while I’m searching about this place in my phone. Gi Kwang take me to one room and he ask me to waiting for him outside. I nodded. I read all about CUBE Entertainment. Oh my gosh, my friends will get angry with me if them know that I’m at the place which ‘born’ an artist. I’m wearing a school uniform. I must be thrown out by security guard. Before them see me and thrown me out, better I run away. I must find the toilet. 15 minutes later.. Finally, I found the toilet. I’m quickly change my school uniform to my sport uniform. It’s okay if it’s smells bad. At least, I won’t be thrown out by security guard.

 

LEE GI KWANG’S POV..

It’s about 5 minutes I’m going to meet the CEO but when I’m get out from the room, she’s missing. I’m started to feel worried. Where is she? This place so big for me to find her. Even I don’t have her number phone. I asked the cleaner if see her. But, their aren't see her. “Plus, who’s wearing the uniform school, can’t be here without any permission.” Said one cleaner. It’s already 5:00 o’clock. Where is she? Ahhhh, trouble maker! I got an idea where is she. “Gayoon ahh, can you help me please ?” I asked Gayoon when I reach 4minute room. Gayoon get out from the room and asked me what. I tell her everything about what happened yesterday but not about her relation with Jun Hyung. “So, you want me to do what?” Gayoon asked. “Check her in the toilet. Probably she might be there.” I said. Gayoon nodded and go to 1st floor toilet. “She’s not in.” Gayoon said and we’re going to 2nd floor toilet. “I found this.” Gayoon said while shows me a nametag. It’s wrote ‘Yong Jyung Hae’. “This thing belong to her.” I said and go to 3rd floor toilet. “Gi Kwang ahh, get in.” Gayoon said. “What ?!?” I’m stunned. “Just get in !” Gayoon said. I see her now, but ... why she sleeps here? “Jyung Hae ahh, wake up!” I said while shaked her body. Why she’s not awake? Why she’s face so pale? “Gayoon ahhh, she...she’s fainted.” I said, panicky. “What?!?” Gayoon said. “You take her body to your group room. I’ll call my personal doctor.” Gayoon continued and grab Jyung Hae’s phone and make a call while me bring her small body to B2ST room. After 10 minutes, Gayoon’s personal doctor come. While the doctor check Jyung Hae condition, Gayoon and I sitting on the sofa. “Gayoon ahh, thank you.” I said. “No problem. What’s the girl name?” she asked. “Yong Jyung Hae.” I said. “Nice name! Why she’s fainted?” She said. “I don’t know!” I said. “Yah, I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to myself.” She said. “Okay...” I said. After 15 minutes, the doctor done with his duty. “What's wrong with her actually?” I asked the doctor. “I don’t know but seems like she not eating anything.” The doctor said. “What?” I said. Just because of that reason? Really weird. “Yes. But, I’m not really sure about that. She should go to hospital. You can ask her what happened if she remember what happened when she awake. I’m going now.” The doctor said again. “I’ll send him.” Gayoon said to me. I nodded. I walk toward her to see her condition. Why you fainted? What happened to you? And.... Aigoo, what happen to me ?!? “Is she awake ?” One voice asked me. “Oh, Gayoon. Not yet.” I said after know the owner of that voice is Gayoon. I will stay beside you until you're awake, Yong Jyung Hae.